Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Chapter 28

With Mary's little scene done we can get started on the main plot again.

Welcome to the capital city of Phandaria. Exports include furs, cloaks, and quality flint. Imports include giant anime weapons of mass destruction.

Much like the other towns we have recently visited Heidelberg is oppressed and you won't be able to buy or do anything. Most doors are also locked except for a few.

"This red color is beautiful."

Gotta take the time to smell the roses.

Won't be able to trade lenses for a bit either. There is however one booming business that every one knows you can't stop. Not even in the middle of a tyrants iron-fisted rule.

The liquor industry! :cheers:

Our party could probably use a drink right about now but Lydon isn't going to overthrow himself so let's do this.

"Lydon is here..."

"What?"

"We're just...taking a walk. You know, a walk."

Do you think he bought it?

"I don't know what you're doing. Don't come near the castle. It's dangerous here. If you get in trouble, don't say I didn't warn you."

Oh yeah, he bought it.

"Sure, I understand. We'll be careful."

"If you understand, go home now."

"He sounds familiar."

"Mary?"

"Have you seen this before?"

"Don't panic!"

"Dalis?! Are you Dalis?"

"......Yes. Th, that...sword! Why do you have that sword, woman?! Who are you?!"

"Master Dalis, what's wrong?"

"drat!! Split up everyone!"

"Intruders! Intruders!! Garr is here!"

Mary can have herself a stupid moment here. She's been waiting drat near half the game to get her plot. Besides weren't we just about to storm the castle? Why not start the fighting now?

"Mary!"

And Rutee's not about to leave behind her partner in crime.

"We can't leave Mary behind!!"

Never mind that half the party has already decided otherwise.

"%$#@! drat it!"

"Stahn! Rutee!"

"Philia, don't worry about us! Run! Get out of here!"

"But..."

I guess I forgot to screencap when Philia came back

"Don't argue, hurry up!"

Also when she left.

"Don't let them go! Surround them!"

"Yes sir!"

Mary's just happy that she found her long lost love. :unsmith: