Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
yokaiy
Dec 25, 2012

What a handsome tree!

Akratic Method posted:

You are an anonymous internet hero, goon sir. I'd add a forums upgrade for you to the order if you want to provide an email address. (or explain a way to buy someone else an upgrade without having one)

Edit: and upon catching up on videos, "holizontal line" is the best label.

Whoah, thanks! Yeah, the email I used for this is just my account name with the hotmail schtick afterwards.

And now that I've caught up, holy poo poo, this game is so bad. I hope this helps retroactively ease your pain a little:

Also, it annoys me a lot that they're inconsistent with calling it KIMRA and/or Kimura.

e: VVV Yeah, but for some reason that bugs me more than the rest of them do.

yokaiy fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Dec 24, 2014