Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Ord Mantell Episode 5: Stress Relief

: WHO DOESN'T INCLUDE A BACK ENTRANCE TO A BASE!?

: I HAVE WATER AND SAND IN MY NEW ARMOR NOW!

: Wraith? You in here!?

: The bomb is behind a force field. I'll disable it from here, you get in and destroy its generator. Understood?
: Yes, sir!

: :black101:

: If I wasn't so livid right now, those droids might have gotten a chuckle out of me.

: Please! We're all hurt - bad! We can barely walk!

: ...

: Whew, nothing like a war crime to take the edge off.

: ...Ugh.

*One force field deactivation later*

: What the - a Republic soldier? How did you get in here?
: In the name of the Galactic Republic, I order you to surrender.

: The glorious separatist movement will never submit to your decadent, so-called Republic!
: Hmm, no bomb.
: That's right! We're three steps ahead of you. Three hundred steps ahead! The separatist movement is an unstoppable force, driven by the will of the people.
: Enough. Kill him?
: This moron doesn't know anything. Let's off him and move on.
: Th-the glorius...you don't, you don't scare...me...I...

: Wait, wait! The bomb! They moved it! They - they moved it! My commander came, he ... we took the bomb down to the coast and loaded it onto a seaspeeder. I don't know where it went after that!
: Extensive security. Why?
: It's because... well... Saphrro, Vyru, and Bol are here. Three of our greatest heroes who lead us in our glorious-
: *Hurry Up Punch*
: They're, uh, they're officers. Cell commanders. They run operations in different parts of Avilatan. They're having a conference, reloacting men to different cells. They're-

: They're dead. Sergeant?
: With pleasure.

: I'm telling you, I heard blaster fire. I think we've been comprised!
: There! Intruder! Bol, call for backup, now!
: She's just one soldier, Bol! Kill her!
: :raise:

: One soldier, eh? Command, the cell leaders are dead. Reporting back to base.
: Oh yeah, I guess I should probably try and find that reporter.

: Hey, watch out. You're getting in my light. The lighting is essential to selling the message of urgency.
: Whatever, you're coming with me recorder boy.
: Coming with - No! You're from the Republic, aren't you? Come to kill me for my noble work! Well you're not gonna succeed.
: Believe me, buddy, I could kill you in a heartbeat, but there's a certain lady who wants you back.

: The separatists are patriots, struggling against incredible hardship.
: Keep up with that talk and I might rethink my plan to bring you back alive.
: What? I - I don't even have a weapon. I'm just a journalist.
: And?
: Listen. You want the holodiscs right? The separatist propaganda officers have them. Just please go away.
: Gladly. This place has been a waste of my time.

: Glad that he's not dead. Hope the footage was worth it.
: Right. It's footage like this that makes all this fighting and death worth it, you know?
: No.

: I'll get the officer's data out to the rest of Havoc right away. As for you, Lieutenant Dorant here has a special op already planned out.
: Earlier today, a man named Zack came to the fort from Oradam village, seeking medical attention. Zack was suffering from acute radiation poisoning, causing catastrophic organ failures. His body was practically tearing itself apart from within. Quite magnificent to observe.
: Um, please spare me the details.
: As you wish, Sergeant. As a day laborer, Zack did menial tasks that would never involve any kind of radiation exposure.
: On the other hand, Fuse told us that the ZR-57 can leak significant amounts of radiation if handled improperly.
: Zack must have been near the ZR-57, knowingly or otherwise. I want the details even if you have to pry them from the dying husk of his mind.
: :stare: Understood, sir.
: The medics that treated him weren't equipped to deal with his condition. I think the offer of a cure would be very useful in gaining his cooperation. Given that Zack's current medication can only promise a lifetime of... excruciating pain, the potential for a full recovery should be an excellent motivator.