Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Ord Mantell Episode 8: The Silver Lining

: That's enough, Jorgan. This wasn't my choice, but a defection of this scale - someone has to swing, and the powers that be say it's you.
: What's going on here?
: Your squad full of traitors just destroyed my career, Sergeant. Command can't punish them, so they're burning me instead.
: You must be our last loyal Havoc member. I'm General Vander, Republic chief of operations for Ord Mantell. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

: Your heroic efforts saved countless innocent lives. In recognition of you valiant service, I hereby promote you to the rank of lieutenant. Congratulations.
: I...I'm honored?
: As the last remaining member of Havoc, the duty of rebuilding the squad falls to you. Havoc is your command.
: I-
: To get the process started, I've decided to assign Sergeant Jorgan here as Havoc's first new member.
: Uh, welcome aboard, sir - I mean, Sergeant.
: I'll take the Havoc patch and sergeant stripes if it means I get to grind them into Tavus's face before we kill him.

: I don't know what Tavus is planning, but he knows the inner workings of our military better than anyone. The destruction he would cause is limitless.
: Sir, you have nothing to worry about. Tavus and the rest of them will die.
: Just don't underestimate them, Lieutenant. Tavus and his followers won't be easy to take down. In any case your work here is done. I've got a shuttle prepped - your going to Coruscant for your next assignment. When you arrive, report directly to General Garza, the head of SpecForce division. She'll be issueing your orders from now on.
: Understood, sir!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

: When we get in there, let's try and find some lodging. I've got a feeling we'll be here for a while.

: Yes, sir. What do you need?

:geno: : Ahem, your achievements in service to the Republic and position as commanding officer of Havoc Squad have earned you eligibility for advanced specialization training. Congratulations.

: Thank you, sir. Hell Yes!

:geno: : The two main specialization courses are the Vangaurd shock trooper and the Commando. Vanguards are trained to bear the toughest armor we have, while Commandos are trained in the use of the assault cannon.

: I'm sorry, sir, assault cannon?

:geno: : Yes, Lieutenant. It's the largest infantry weapon we have available and-

: Sign me up as a Commando, sir!

:geno: : Glad to hear it.

: Hey, Sergeant.
: Yes, sir?
: Mine's bigger than yours.
: Mine's still bigger, Lieutenant, but I can show you how to use that thing effectively.
: You're alright, Jorgan. I've got a feeling that this assignment won't be as boring as I thought.

Brainamp fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Mar 12, 2013