Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

##Begin L0p[/.;'&#

Log Entry [STRING MISSING]
Stardate: 0745 hours, sixteen days since planetfall

<Error: Memory Leak. Reconstructing Log.>

<WARNING: Data corruption. Partial reconstruction. Junk data recompiled.>

Captain’s Log, entry #023
Stardate: Itchy. Tasty.

quote:

C̯̬̪̹͑̅o̙̾̒ͨ̋̏mͬͯ͊m̝̺̺̪͇͐͝a̴̻̜̦͆̿̋n̩̼ͤͭ̆̓̓̍̏͘d͉͙̬͉ͤ̆̓͆̉̚:̲̩̖̖ͩͣ ̢͉͉͎̙̟͐ͫ͂ͦ̑A̺̟̮̾͊b̲̪͖ͭ͐̋̀͊l̩̬͉͙̗̹̑ȅ̹̓ͫ̚ ̻̫̦̋́t̻̯̫͚̦͈͙̊h͙͖̩͓̲̬͍̊͢i̢̱̬̇̓͂s̝ ̫͖̖͍̦ͤ̃ͪ̈́i͊͑ͥ̎͝ș̞̦ͪ̇͆͛̈̚ ͓͙͎̎̽͢C͚̼̜͆̏ọ̵͔̯̥̱̼̬ͥͧͭ̂ͪm̡m̬ͫ́̆a͎̻̖ͨn͎͑͑̾͂ͮd̴̾̓̌,̪̦̲͎͓̂ ͉͕͕̗̲̱̠̎̃h͖̗͓͙͍̪̓̈ͫ̎̏o̍͛̉ͮͧ͌ẃ̺͋͐͆̓̎ͅ ͤ̽͑ͥ͒̍c͍̙̦ͫ͌̓ͅọ̷̼̫̹̼͕̊̓̈́p̻̟y̹̲̖̠̱̮̝̑ͦ̚?̵̫ͪ́̆͐͑̂̑

quote:

Doctor Ianna Cel: Well, thank the Force for good Tarisian storage technology. I wasn't sure anything would be viable after three centuries.

Doctor Ianna Cel: While we wait... is there a cost to these samples I should be aware of? A deal with a pirate crew, perhaps?

Quinine: No problems. I found some stashed away for a rainy century.

Doctor Ianna Cel: You make it sound so easy.

quote:

Doctor Ianna Cel: Hmm. Bad news.

Doctor Ianna Cel: The serum you recovered looks like it was effective three hundred years ago, but the rakghoul plague has mutated since then.

Doctor Ianna Cel: This serum will only provide effective immunity for extraordinarily healthy individuals.

Quinine: How do we make it stop modern rakghouls?

quote:

Doctor Ianna Cel: We haven't had a survivor yet, for obvious reasons. But this serum might provide the link we need.

Doctor Ianna Cel: If I infect an extraordinary individual protected by the serum, I could collect the antibodies and create an effective vaccine.

Quinine: What happened to “most virulent disease in known space”?

Doctor Ianna Cel: I need someone with proven recuperative powers. Someone who gets injured on an almost daily basis.

quote:

Doctor Ianna Cel: I understand your profession exposes you to... physical punishment. Do you think you could survive infection?

quote:

Doctor Ianna Cel: Well... And I had this whole speech ready... all right.

Doctor Ianna Cel: We have a medical droid, CB-08-4, set up to observe rakghouls in the field. He'll be able to collect the antibodies and slow any potential complications.

Doctor Ianna Cel: After I give you the serum, go out there and test it. Let the rakghouls attack you and... see what happens.

Quinine: Are there any other medical facts I should know?

Doctor Ianna Cel: Uh... sure. You're doing the right thing. Now here's your serum injection.

quote:

A̱̣̥̪̖ͮb̛̅̽̄͆̚̚ľ̯͔͞e̵̫͇͈̝̝ͬ̓ ͦͤ͂A̖̤̍͋͢c͔̓ͫ͂ͫț̢͈̗͙͂͋ͦ͒͂ű̢̝̬̙̣̳̈́ͨͧȃ̜̞ͯ̈́ͨ͐͗̊͟l̠̥̮͒̿̍̉ͫͧͥ:̗̐͆̃͗ͮ ͉̰̦̫̫͜C̵̞̻ͯ̃ͅo̥̹ͨ̋m̧̥̫̝̟̺̭̯ͫm̥̞̪̩̐͋̓̅͑̈a͚̤ͭ͑ͦ͜n̷̼͕̻͚̜͕͈͊ͧ̂̔ͭḓ̝̭̊͆͊,̘̭͔̓ ͉͓ͦͬ̽̄́A͖̺̺͈̬̅ͤͤb̎̓́ͮ͊l̗̞̝̥̒͌̋͌ͣ̄̅e͙̺͔͉̻ͩ ̢͚̲̠̣A̺͆̋ċ̨͈t͉̠u̼̣̯͕ͮ͡aͤ͋̑̈ͫ̄̄҉̝̞͖͖̹l̺̝̺̼͈͒͂͑̕ ͖̘ͮ̉̉̎̃͡h̫̓̽ͪ̏͑̒̇̀ͅe̝̤͙̱̟̹͍ͫ̚̚r͉̪̹̜͕̥͎͐ͨ͑ͫ̚ë͉͚́̀͞,̨̝͉͈̰͉̺̈́̃ͯ̓͑ͪ͛ ̮̳̺̜͇͓͋̈́ͥ͞s̷͉̯ͭͯͥ̉o̹̪̺̺ͥ̎̂̇͝l̲̟̿̔i̾̂҉̱̦̞̳̭d̷͈͔̝̦ͤ̀ ͊c̃͌̾͗̑͗͏͙ơ̪̞ͪ̄̃̏ͤ̉̅p̗͓͍̫̫̗ͦͩ̐̈́̾̄ͅy̷̖͛̐̚.̗ ̴̺̫̟̗̭̘̈͐ͅB̹̖̱̠͖͈r̰̮̯̠̖̱͌ͯ̾ͭͫ̑̍̀ͅa̮͍͚͍͚̭̔v͐́o̻ ̵̠̹̗̪͉̜ͬa҉͚͕͚͈̻n̗͔̏ͥ̒d͉͔̼ͯ̓̌ ̦̣̟̫̦͖̙͑ͬ̆ͬ̀C̦̋ͫ͋̏h̦̠̩̮ͥa͕̝͎͓ͣ͐̊͋͢r̦̟̥͖̙̟̋̕l͎̗͇̫̥̅̊͛i̢͉̭̮̮̬è͎̹̼̪̤̌̎ͩ͊ͨ ̛̺̘̠̯͖h̙̪͉͒͛ͬ̄̈́͞ã̛͓͔̮̈́ͪ̌͌ͪͅv̥̬̫̹̘̳̩͌ͩͣ̅͂͞e̴͆̒ͬ̉̿̊̍ ͚̱̭̖͓̖ͫ̓͂͐ͪ̏͟f̟̙͎̘͇o̝͒̉ͧͮ͌͗̚ͅr̼͎͇̗̯̅ͯ͗̽ͣͤ̑m͉̳̪e̳͉̠̖̻͇̋́̈̐̆́d ̌҉u̙̹̞͙ͨp̌ͥ͊͋͗͋͟ ̶̘͚̪̋̈̏̔̋b̜̤̮̂̋̇ͤͮͬ͊ē͍̮̼͇̙͆h̰ͮ͑̐ͧ̂̋ͣi̻̤̺͌̀ͣ̔̇̓̐ń̽̋d͚͎̩͈̩̪̊ͥ̓̿ͩ̍ͥ ̲̬͎̲̭̦̔ͯ̄ͭ́̚uͣͪ҉̻̙̘̫̪̜ṡ̮͚̯̓ ̞̱͙̭̊̿ͪͥ̎b̨̙̗̳͍̣̼u͈ţ͙̮̫̠̹̙ ̹w̉͋e̺̦̗͓͆ͬͥ̓̽͆'̻͢r̹̻̫͈̐͊e̜̼̬͙̝ ̹͓̭̥̲̏̑n̷̳͉̩̅͛o̦̳̺̟t͓͔̖̻̭͒ ͯ͋ͮ҉͕̬̙s̮̞̣͍ͥͧͯ̋e̼͎ͪ͛e͛ͪ͋͏͔̦͔i̬͎̺̻ͧ͗͌͆̓n̅͢g̲̟̭̘̗̣̲̒̓ͪ͒̑̆ͯ ̎̋ͤa̗ͣͩ̈́ͥͩ̑n̲̠̼͕͢y̵͉̖̩͇͆̂̏ͯͣ́̈ ̞̯̭̯̥̀ͫͣͅsͮ̌̚͟ǐ͉͓̲̫͕̲̍̏͢g̡͈̯̥̲ͨ̌̓͌̇̈͋n̺͔͂̉͒ͤ̋ͤ̂ ̜̲̩̦̯͈̩ͩơ̰̮̬̩͑ͣͨf̵̼̲̤̘͉̙̮͛̆̀ͥ ̡̠͉̞̖̐̿̋ͯ̓̐ͅD͓͔͊e̗͖̞͔̘̣ͤ̒̔̓ͧͅḽ̟͍̺̟̫͂́̾ͥ͠t̢a̔̽̉̈̇ ̎ͯ̒ͤ̄͞y̆e̛̽͋̊ͥ̚ṫ̛̗̅ͣ͊ͮ͌͆,̹̥̗̠̫̣̠͒̓̂ͧͨ͜ ̬̎ͭw̧̗̪h̥̮͠ͅa̢̠̜̩̝̐ͤt̔҉̲̗̜͓'̯̬̭̤s̰͙̠ͯͯ̽́ ̴̳̗̣̠̿g̲͕͓̱̤̣ͮ̇̾̌o̭̣̖̯̹̩͈̓̔i̢̝̘̞̥̊̇͆̈́ͅn̞̳͍̼̫̤͉̅g̨͇̫̟͍͇̳͖̏ ͆̈͋̎̂͗̓o͖̜͇̺̙̗͍͂̾͘ñ̞͖̮̠͖̉ͥͥ͊,͎̘͇̆̄̉ͧ̈̋ ̵͙̩̘̅̅͋o̙̜v̥̫̪̓ͨ͘ė̳͖̌̽̏ͨr͓͖͎̭̾̅́ͧ̓?̸̦̩͈̙̮̗̦

quote:

C̢̭͍̤̻̗̘̓ͯͤ̐ͫ̀͗o̭̫̗̻̪̲͂̊m̻̞̠̌͋̎̾̑̔͟m̓̃ͬ̄̄̿͊a͇͎̙̤̭͈̜͌͌̾ͨ͞n̺̑ͩ̏̔̒ͫͧ͠d͗ͣ̑͆ͭ̚͞:̖̭̼̫̖ͩ̽͋̔ͭ̚̚ ̖̘̆ͩ̅̀ͭ̏̍C̟̣̼̙̲͈͕ͣͧͭͤ̚h͍͚̬͉̠̖ͩ̎͂̆ͫ͑ͅả̢̰̠̥̼̳̇̓n̢͇̫̿ͩ̓g͔̪̺̥̘͖͐̐̈́͛̀̅͂e̘ͨ̃̀ͣ́ͫ ̠̞̠̝̟̎ͯo̢̟̩̳̟̤̬͊̉̋ͩͬ͒f͈͚̳͇̟͐ͬ̅ ̮̻̜͍̙̣̇̋̊͒p̮̟̆̏ͧl̥̙͚̮͇̪ā̱͓͖̯̱ͪn̨̩̬̞̖̠ͮͦͭͫͬ̐̊s̋ͬ͒͏̠̦̥͉̤̞̮,͍̫͗ ̼̤̏̈́̐͝A͓͇̞̪͙̾͆̀̽b͖̻̭̮ͅl̜̬͖͖̞̳̯̐ͬ͝ḛ͈̭̦͈͈̀̂ͪ.͇͙̪̻̪͍͙͐͌ ̫̪̪ͬ̋Ĥ̝͖̇̍̌̅̔ͩ͡o̗͋̓ͯ̾̈́ͨ͛̀ͅsͮ͏̲̫͙͕̦̗ṯ̡̪͙̙̟̭̭̓ͧi̠̞͓ͣ̊͘l̩̤͔̙̠͂̒̄͒e̠̦̭͓͎̗̎̾ͮ͐̔͒ͤs͕ͤ͂ͬ̆̊̌̐ͅ ̝̳̖ͪͣͧͧ̆j̥̣̳̭ͤͤͭ̌̾̎́͘ů̩̥̏s̶͍̫͉̮̺̗̔͌ͦ̈́ͦ̉ͅt͓̣̪̪ͯ̓ͩ̄ ͚̈́ͬ͌̽̎̏̐ş̮ͦ͐̚è͙̱̜ͨt͓̗͊͡ ̿͞o̼ͦf̦̹̠̗̥ͩ͒̓̽ͪ͢f̱͍͍̙͎ͭͤ̚̚̕ ͉̺̭c̃͋̏̾̿̆h͉̗̻̣̊̍̑ͭa̴̗̬͉͈̓r̼g̛̝̭̦̹̬ͤͅeͫ͐͋̑̔s̖͉̝ͣ̓̌̉͐́̅ ̝̥͒͘ā̴̖͓͇͔̤̐͌͊̚t̿ͨ̔͛̃̎̒ ̞̝̼c̗̍͐͗ͯ͗ͨo̶͖̠̺͎͓̝̍̒ͥͭm̥̥͎̭̩̝̓͋p͆ͮ͋̓͠a̳ṉ̪̖̳̬̱͋ͥ̀y̠̰̗̣ͫͫͬ ̖̈́ͯ̇̐̿͢c̴̫͙̥̝ͣͥ̊̂͒̿ͧö̖̻̤́ͅm͔͕̺̞͙̲̼ͩ̏̅̌m̽̊ͧ̊ͨ̌ăn̻̟̳͙̍ͩ̐̃͘d̠̮͎͎̮̙̘̈ͭ.̱͒̓ ̖͇̲̪̳̟̆ͧ̓̉͝R̲͛̂̓͢e̜̳̥̻̔p̬͇͙̹̲̄o̓̇̑̿ͤͦͧr͉̬͉̰̫̥̿ͅt̥̖ͣ̍i̮̱̰͎̋͛̃ͯn̠̟̤͚͒̓g͔̯ ͇͌ͪͪ͐͞e̷͛̊̄i͇̻̥̝̩͖͎ͣͣ͂̂g̩̙̝̗ͩ́ͬ͐ͣ̅h̶͓̤͍̘͉̖ͫ̇̒ͣ̓ͯͫͅt̖̫͕̗͇ͯ͒ͬͬ̀ͮy̺ͬ͐ͣ̒̕ ̡̱̲p͕͖͓̺͆ͪėͥͫ͒ͭ̉̇҉̭̦ȓ̍̈́́c̣͈̫̔ͩ̒̓ͭͤ͜è̥͍̎̋̉ͯn̬̖̭̤̟̹͔͆͗̏ͪ̓̿̀͠t͇͓͙̪̏̐̏ ̷̗̻̝͓̯̃ca͆ͬ̄ͧ̽̓ͧ͘s̢̫̹̞̣̜̻͐͌̔͌ͥ̋u̡͕ͫaͣl͆̑͑̾ẗ́̉ͭ̓͏͉̠̘̻̤ĩ͔͎͉̪̺͇̬ȇ͉ͮ͒ͫ͛̆̏s͔̔̽̍̔̉.͓̯ ̵̎W̻̺͔̐ͣ̊͐e͙̐ͭ̄̅͘'̟͖̑̀r̶͚̺͓̺̗̝̤e͙̬͍͙̊̅ ́̈̔̏̋ͯͦ҉̞̬̼̤̞͎r͖͈̔ͣ͊͞e͌ͩl̶̖̦̠̣̗̥ͅo̷ͩ̋̓ͤ̏c͎̩͍̘̦̠͍ͫ̈ͭ̔a̲̣̹͕ͯ̍̂ͮ̔ͫ̚t̟̊ͭͦ̑̉i͇n̳̱͇̘͙ͥg̷̗̫̭̫̥̖̉͆ͨͪ̌ͅ ͙͎͂̈́͛i̡̫̬ͯ̎̏̓̏̋m̖͔̟͖̽͆̓̿̾ͅm̞̹͍̖̟͚e͖̺̮͈͉͍͊̈̆̓̉d̻͕͎̦͈̩̎͐i͍͔̟̖͈̦̾ͨ͒͟a̹ͬt̻̖̩̥͒̓ͦͣͣ̚̚ē̟̣̜͎̽͆ͯͣ̿ͫḷ̡͈͙̳ͬỵ̰̹̩͉̰̯̃,͈̼̳̹̻̜̔͑͗̒̊ͣ͡ͅ ̢g̨̬̳̱̞̜͍͂̐͛͑ͦ͋e̴͌ͬ̑͂ͮt͍̯͇̹̼̞ͬ͘ ̦̟̟̠ͩͦ͊͑̂̃ͬy͙͖̙̼o͇͉ŭ̖̻ͮ̅ͣ̿̆ͦr̸̖̠̜̜͐̽́͑̏ ̩̗̱̝̜͕̐͌̊̆̑ͬ͒͘p̷̺̗̤͕͋̈́̏̂e̺͖̘̹̤̼̪̿ọ̶̹̰ͯp̛͛l͚̎̇ͭͬ̈́e̶̺͈͎̰͛̌ͥ̈́͂̀̌ ͎̝̫̥̀̇̐͆͐i̗͕̩͚̽̎ͪ͋̈͌ͅn͐͏̺̭͔̞͍̲ ̛͍̦̘͛ͯ̐̉̌l̮̣̮̦͉̃ͪͮ̊ͬ̑̾i̍̌͏n͇̗ͭͧ̃ͣͦ́e͍͊̏̏̍ ̩̟̮̳̗̔̍ͪ͐a̦͉͞n̦̜ͥ̾̈́̐͡d̪̹ ̥̫̤͎͕͖ͯ̈p͎̖̪ͧ̄ͧ͡rͧͪͮ̐̍ë̩̦̮͕̊ͫp̩̔̎͑͐a̲͌ͧ̈ͤ̾̍r̩̦̥̠͔͚͉ͪ̃ȇͮ͗ͧ͗̿ͤ ̩͓̉̈̈́́ͬͣt̟͓͇ͨ͡o̱ͥ͟ ̶͍̘̍̾̋ͯ̑͂ţ͔̓͋̐͌̚ȃ͈͇k̷̦̬̀͌̽̊ͥe̮̱̮͓ͬ̍ ̤̤̪̺̑̂̿ͬ͊̎̚p̝͉̬̹ͣ́̒ͦo͙̲͖̲̩͑̃͂̐i̡̺͓̻͕̊͂̓̊̓n̢͔̟̖͌ͬt̸͓̪̄̓̓,͍̜͇̺ͩ̎ͭͣ͗ ̵̟̮̞͎o͍̘̫̙͈͓͙̒ͮ͊̒v̩̇ͩͪ͂̓̾e͋̋r̪̈́͋̚.̡̺̘̖̟̖̽ͧ̋̎

quote:

Ȁ̲͕̐͗͋̂̏͑b̖̤̼̳̣̰͑̐̐̍l̮̻̫̈́̊͐̆́̚ě̗͓̱̦̬̄͑̔͠ ̬̘́͒̑ͧ͠Ac͔̼͕͉̳̑ͯ̅ͫt͉̞̖͍̋̌̒͡ų̔͛́͋͑̔aͯ͋l̳͉̹̣͉͓̾:̱͙̺̒̇ͫ̅̾ ̶̳͔̹̣̄ͬͬR̤̥̙̹͉̭̙͗e̴͇̱̰̙̣͔͋̏̉ͮl͍̫͇̀̈ͩ̊͐̅͛̀ô̴͖̜͍̳̥̯͛̋ͬ̏̎ͅc̵͓̙̠̦̙̝̿ͩ́ͮ̓a͇̖͔̐̉ͦ̆̓̾̚t̠̬ͫe͕͕̓ͦ͐?̢̩̆ͩ ̙̪̙ͬS̯̺͍̺͑ͨ̎͊̈ͯ̍ḯ͕̠̰ͨͥͨ̊ͪr̍͋̈̍̿̾̈͏,̢̟͚̗͕̝̽ͤ ̲͎̪̞̺̀Ď̝̮͚ͯ͗͗͑͛̑͝e͓l̮͋̆̃̏ͦ̚t͖̐ͮ̎̚a̭̳̓͌͆̓̀'̪̋ͣͪ̉̀ͧ̊͜ṣ̛͙͉͎̩ͦ͋̐͋̃ ̝͇̮̘̾̿͐̋̒ͭ̔͡st͔̰͝ȋͪ͐ͫ̌͏l̸̘̝̼͇͔͍͎͗̈l̎͊ ͕̬͌͜ș̺̻͍ͪ͗ͧ̎ͭp͍͉̤͉̺̂͐ͬ̇́̚r̡̯̮̲̻̠͚ͩͅe̷͗ͦ͐̿ͦ͂ͪa̗̹͉̎̉ͥ́̊d͇̖̱̥̫ͨͪ̾̍̀ ̝̦͚̳̐̐̏ô̡͚̞̜̺̮̦͊u̪͓͑́t̮͉̞̙̜͉ͪ ̵͋͌̏̉o͔ͭ̑ͨͭ̕v̺̰̣̊͘e͉͂̿̑͢r̜̦̤͚͜ ̙͙͈͓͉̃͌ͯ͡ͅt͚̺̪̰̟́ͅh͎̖̊ͫ̓̍ͤē͇͉̅͒̀̀ͬ ͕̞̊ͨ͒̂̚r͚̖͖̗͇̠͓̎̓ͦͩ̀ͨ̚e̖ͣ̌̿͛ͤ͗̓ͅf̯͎̪͙̺ͩ̽̏̅̌̎i̜͕͔̬̯̯͙̋̽ň̥͉͓͖͔͖ͤͪ͛͑e̯͉̙̮̞̋͂̂ͣ̓̒̓r̫͍͙ͨ̅̍̈́y͓͎͖̓ͮ̈̇̈́,̖̯̓͜ͅ ͖̥̰̜̟̽͊t̆ͧ̿̓̐͂͛hͫ̊̑̎ͩͫ̔e̸͖͇̠̯̹̪̩̿͛̏͂͗̉͌y̷̟͚̰̹ ̺͎̪̥̒̏͒ͫͭn̼͛ͦͩ̿ͮ͝e̢͖̖̜̮͐ͮͧ̐ḙ͍͖̝̞̲͒̏d̫̞̘͉̳̗̈ͯ̋ͬͯ́ ̠̞̻̜̪͖̝͂ͪ͛a̯̫̦̮̩̿͆̆ͩ͆̕t̛̝̻̻̰̫̪ͮ͂̇̄̓ ̼̤̞̤̜̻̊̈́̀l͓̮̥̟̝̝̳e͖̯͉͓ͫͨ̓͐̓̀̿a͓͔̬̎͒̓͗͒͢s̩̹̙͚̎̿ͩ̂͗͐̀̚t̘͇ͦͧ͗̔͋̐̾́ ͔͎͓͖ͧ͊͢f̙̰͔͕̆ͨͮ̅͌̾į̠̝͛̎f̶͈͕̅̂ͫͪͥṭ̢͙̫̺̈́̒͂̌ͫͩͧͅȇ͉͕͓͇̼̥ͭͫ̉͌͌̈e̮̓̋̈̊ͩn̍͛̈́ͯ ͙͓̗̻̹̠̔̀ͩ͠m̗͙̦͉̹̠ͤͨ̍̓̓ḭ͔̯͉͖̩͚̈͠n̴͔͓̹̻̅ͦu͇͉̰̠̣̗͟ͅt̥̤̙̭̝̪ͅe̛̝̫̮̞̰̾͑ͭ̐s̗̱͍͗͠ ̶͔̱̅ͩͭͦ̒͆t͈̘͖̥̱͂ͩ͆ͯͬͬ͡o̢͒ͩͨ͛ ͔̪̪͎̰̤̮̈ͪ͂̉͂f͗̈́͒҉̙̼̻ô̼̭̯̯̭͆͗̅rm̡͙̜͈̞̓͆̍̊ͪ̈́ ̞̲͙͖͖̬̇ͩ͑̈̌ͤ̂̕ͅu̠̘͉͈̙ͭ͋p̴̥͓̟͍̃ ̥̭͇̗͇̭͟a̷͖ͤ̓ͪ͋̐ṋ͂ͭ̃͘d̻̘̝̞̬ͬ̆ͅ ̙̬p͙ͩ̒ͤ̒̒ͫuͥ̐̇͌̒ś̲͖̤̝͖̜̙̉h͈̲̪̹̫̥̯ͫ̆̄̒͗͝ ̰̣͖͈͚͉̟͑̑ͭ̃̄t̝̣̦̜̪̕ͅh̰̱̟̱̐̒̈́͞ṟ͚̬́ͅo̟͚͇̮̠͆̃̆ͪ̎͑uͤͥ͒̂̀̀̕g͈͍̖̹̲͍̙͟h̥̄̀ͥ ̷̓̂̓̈̓͆ḭ̳͍̈́̌͌͘ǹ͚̖̗̔̏̊̂ͭs̛͔͔̩ͮu̝̦̳͑̆̚r̞̫̤̲̺̎ͮ̔g̶̭͕̯͕̮̃̃̈ͧè̝̠͙͓́ͦ̈̅̎̇ͅn̘͈̝̩̤̤͑̏̑̄ͣ̀̏ͅt̽̒̚ ̭̟̘̿͋̏ͮͣͫͥ͜r̵̰͖̯ͫe̞̫ͯ͋̓s̰̥ͥi̧͕̳͚̠̻̠ͥ͆s͕̥̯̭̅̔̓̆ͨͪt̖̣͚̳̗͔͚a̹̙̩͚͇ͧ́n̴̘͗͑̏̓c̞͔̊̄̅̚ē͈̪̙̮̪̮̾̈͌́̓̚.̖̥̠͇ͩͪ̐̄͒͞ ̧͎̞̜̽̿̓̈́Ẅ̹̗̰͂ͤ̈ͩ̽e̞̲̙̩̤͆ͫ ̀͒̎͗͑͗̚҉̺̥̱c̸͚̘̤̻̙̔̄̔͌̃͐̓ͅa̞̣ͪ̀̈͒n̤̯̻̓̾'͖ͧͤ͝t̝̰̦ͬͦ ̿ͧ̋́ļ͌̎͒ͫ̾̎̚ȩ͚̰͂̔aͨͥ̂͛v̜͎̅̿͋͞ė̳̾̇ͯ̏̍ ̱̝͍̟͙͞y̛̦͚̗͇ͧ̓̌͑ͅe̽̒ͬ̏̚͏̦̬̝͇ͅt̢̠̖͚͇̜,̄̔̀ ͣͧͥ̊͂ôͬ̈́v̵̠͙͚͉ͨ̄̐e̔͂҉̭̲͖r͉̻̮͕͈͛̏ͯ̐̂̔́.̧̟͚͔̣̃̅ͅ

quote:

Cͅo̵̬͊̈́̐̎ͅm̡̓͆͒͋̌͆m̶͇̑ͥa̷̜̗̯͚͇͈n͖ͤ͗ͤ̄͗d͓̩̣̘́ͮ̏̕ͅ:̦̿̄̔͒ ̩͙̝̯ͪ̇̉̉̄ͬN̵̜̖̦̭̒̾̉̎͋͐e̗̪̖͔̼̬͉ͤ̈͌̀g̶̱͚̱a͖ț̼͍̙̱͓̂̌̑͒ͣì̦̝̼̩̱͆ͥ̑͡v̠͈̖̖͒̄̀͆ͩ̓eͪ̏ͦ͏͉͎̹̰ͅ.̱̫̼ͩ͛̽ͭ͠ ̟̝͛̃R̵͖͔͉̹̠̭͚͆̎̅͗̃͆́ȅ͔̫̜̺̦̘̙͢g̲͖͢i͓̦͖m̴̝̫e̸̝̳͖ͯͮ̒͂̓n͕͍ͨt̳̻͂͌a͎̦͉̭̞̎͌͑̋͛l̷̗̯͚̖̻̼̘͑ͪ́͋͑̚'͔̮͕̯̗ͯ͊̔͛s̖͈̘̪̬̍̽͐̐́ ͖̼̳̩͙̉̉̊͂͠c̡͔̑ͦő͎͍͑̒ͯ̄̒ͩ͜m̫̈́̍ͦ̄p̦̩͖l̎̔̏ͫ҉̫e͙̓̅̋̂ͣ̇̽ṱ̩̉e̺̠̯̫̺ͫl̩ͤ̎͜y͓͓̱̺̌͛ͪ̔̈̔ ̦̼͈o̖̹̬͙̒ͯv͓͚̠͔̠͔ͯͮ̎̀ė͍̱̍̐ͤ̔r̲͔̩̻̤̝̉ͮ̌r̟̜̞̈́̿̏̄ͦ̉u̠̱̜n̵̻̈́ͩ̉ ̾̾͡ȧ͔͍̂ͭ̑̔n̘͎̜̤̞̥͑d͙͔̜̈ͣ͌̍ ̺̹̯̠̙̟̙̄͗̓ͨ́͐́I̟̞̩͔̹̹ ̷̭̝͕̺̞ͅc̭̩̜͓͈̺̰̑̒̒͂̔̍͑ȃ̵͎͉͚͙͇͕͙͊̇̅n̙͉̟̐̏̓'̱̋̂͐͂́̚t̒͂ ͓̟̖͇͚̲͆ͬ̔̐ͬͥr̄͌̃̄ͫ͐ḁ̫̻̻ͨi͌͗̆̀s̪̱̰̦ͅĕ̹͎̼͆ͥͮ ͖̻͙̗̯̀̈̋̂̉̃̅̕á͓̥͍̫̃̇̇n̩̳̼̬̄̄̾͆y̪̲͇̆̇̓̅̋̔̈ ̡̤͉͚͓̔͊͊ͣͫ̅o̶͕͔͈̾f̖͎̹ͮ̏ ̴͈̩̗̃̉̂̋t҉̳h̥ë̪̰͙́͗̕ ̩̌ͥot̲̤͕̺̳̒̆̊̂͋̕h̙̪̯̽̉̇ͦ̄̚e̹͚̻̿̔̓͜r͍̻̂̾̈ ̹̪̭ͮ̆ͮ́̐̆ͪc̙̖̙͙̙̫̎̎o̝̩̰͓̞͚͙̎̇͗̎͑m̘͕ͭ̽̅ͩͧ̏p̧͖̠̺̥̞̆̂ȧ̙͈̺̤̓ͯ͑ͨ͗͑n͖̩̳͇̪͖ͨͤ̊͒i͕̺̜̔̍̈́ͦ̕e͙͎͙̪s̤͙̠͕͔͍̍ͮ͐̑̐͒ ͚̟̓̋͊̾ͨ̄̚̕o̮͈̫̦̦̪̊ṋ̢̠͔̱̰͍ͅ ̟̮͕̆ͩ́ͫͪc̰͕ȍ̶͍̘̤͈̹͎ͬͅm̛͔̗̝̻͗͑̿̔͒m̭̐͜.͉̙̻̗̘̫ͭ̇ͮ͊ͥ̀ ̙ͫ͐͋ͫ̿̚W̪͇̱̄̔͋͂̊͞ͅe̡̲̗̬̟ͧ͒͒̐̍̉̏ ̹͉̰͖͈̲̣͛m̯̓̋i̦͙̣̭̰̣ͩ͆͑͊ͨͯ̕ǧ̡̼̥͓͉͓͌ͭ͂͆̾h̳̃̒͟ͅt̸̺̠̰̄̍͆̌ ̏̽̏ͩ̏͠b̧̝̺̟͒ͧͮ̒̔e̔ͪ̏͆͏̦͇͕̟̗ ̈́͂̾t̮͖̘̳̆ͮ̅ͤ̒ͥ̀ḧ́͊ḛͤ̓̽ͤͧ̅͋͠ ̝̠̟ͫ̅̄̿̒̚͡o̫̜̟̠̻̳ͮ̎̇ͧn̩̞̦̬l͐͏͍y̜ͩͪ͐͐̂ ̜̥͖̥̹̭̣ơ̟͎p̫͓̹͍͕͈͙̌̽̇̀̽̐̔e̾ͧͬ̅̇r͇̅̍a͖̹̬t̻̣̔̽̓̎ͧi̶̪̼̟̰o͇̖ͩͬͤͧͤͧ̄ͅn̛̘͕̤ͭa̟ͤͫ̈ͮl͕͍͙̰̠̠ ̷̽̓f̥͖̘͓ơ͖̳̑ͬ̓͗ͧŕ͙m̷̟͚͉̣̗̬ͪ̒̒ͥ̋ͪǎ̜ͦ̋ͬ̐ͦ̀t͖͕͎̥̣̙̓ͩ̓͊i͙͖͙̦͚̘̖͛̒ͨ̈̍ö̠͊̏͊͆́n̍ͤ ̺͈̖̻͕̲̝͋͒͜p̢͚̟̏ͣ̅̓̊l̖̙̠̜ͣ͛ͤͫa͚ͦ̑͊ͨ̓n҉͍͇͔̲͉͖͎e͚̺͍ͧt̤͓́̅̈s̢͚̼̣̻̠ͩͧ̍i͔͇̻͂̃̆ͮd͓̺ͧͯ̽̓͋̽̚e̺̦͙̞͍̪͑ͭ͊ͫ̾́̚,̛͍͑̎͑́̎̚ ̶͍̟̳̭͚͌͊ͦ̑a͈ͤ̈̃ͣ̊̓̂n̫̗̞͙͉̬̝ͨ̽ͦ̋͒͋̈d̖̜̃͊ͨ̈́ͅ ̸̙̪̝̼͚̮̟̐ͬ̍ͣ͌t̙̞̜͒ḥ̘͔̯͚̬̤͑̄a̴̟̓t ̨̫͖͍̤͖͈̙ͨͭmͭ̂̊͒̀ͬ͒e̛͙͖̼͙̞̰͚͗̃̉a̔̚̚͝nͦ̅̂͛̓̈́̚s̻͌ͫ̀̚ ̰͎̬̬͎̮̽ͨe̗ͦ̽ͩ͆̀v̖͙̜̹̺͕̂͆ͬ̀ͬͪ͝è̽͋ͩ͌͑ͣr̢͙̒͂̀̏y̞ ͒̈́͋̀͆͞ș͕̰̰͌͗ͦ͒̏ͮ͜e̦ͣ͡p͉̙̳̤̲̜͍̉̇͠a̩̺̲̥̘̬̔ͪ̌r̴̥͛̽́ͬaͥ͏̻̺̘͕̞͕͉t͚͕̦̲͙̥̤̊̔̐ͣḭ̘̯̼̫̦ͫ̄̄͊ͩs͙͖̦ͮt̵̥͇͊͋̽ͤ̒̚ ͩ̍̊͠o̴̜̙̾ṋ͎̹͂ͧ͌͝ ̙͇̭̱̩̐͒̂͊Dͫ̀ͪ̍ͯ̃̐u̩̙̓̊r̜̭̦͙̜̹̓̊͛͂ͫ̐o̰̗͔̦ ̸̖̭̙̳̺̮͓ͬ̑ͮ̉̍̈́ͥỉ̸̥̰̥͍͍̒̽s̲̰͖̮͚ͭͣͬ̾̈ͮ̉ͅ ̦̝̭̻͍̩̬ͥ̈́̇ͥ͛͢m̠̣̻̲̭̣̑̉a̮̖̟̬̯̥̘͆k̻̻͓͎̜̖̺ͪͨ̿i̷̬̣̤̭͎̭̹̎̀͌ͭn̰̍̑̈́́ͅg̷ ̢̜̹̓̐͋ͥ̇ș̗̲͍̲͚͛̀t̨͎̩͎̱ͩͧȓ̘̖̱̦͍̘͑ͦͤ́a̺̋ͮ͐͐́̊̕i̛͓̟̖̔͊̓̃ͮ̆ġ͕̤̼̳̙̫͑͒h͓͕̠̩̥̤̓ͧ͐̀t͔̱̯̗̝̄ ͔̰̟̘̒͊̉͊͟f̵ọ̋ͮ̅̄r̥͙ͨͫͫ̾ ̨̪̬̩͉̇ͮ͒̾͗̇̓tͭ̎h̪̃ͣ̂̈is̨͈̙̬͔͓̮̣ ͔͚̦̓͒̀̂̑̉p̟̝͉̺͑ͨ̌͡o̖̟͉̤̻̭ͬ͛͐̄ͫs̠̱̮̞͉̫͖͡iͩ͗́҉̰̗̹̖̻͚t̷̝̤̎i̷̖̙̭̯̞̭̦̅̈ͫǒ̷̞̬̙ͩ̐̈́n̛̻͕̳̺̥͔̗̂͂.̲̬̻̯͈̳̓̽̓́ ̯̜̜͚̗͠ͅD̖̜ͯ̇͛ͣ̿̽ͧe̬͎͍̦̳̦̤͋̒̉͌ͤ̑͘l̞̤̙̕t̺̖͇͇̥͛ͪ̒͌̿͗a̫͉͉̰̥͒͢ ̶̯̠̞͈͕̩ͩ̂ͨͣ̚i̧̥͔̻̮͉͕͌͂ͧ̾̐̊̄s͔̟̗̉̾͠.̬̈̏̚.̦̲̱̪̭ͬ̓ͭ̄.̢ͦ ̦̗̣̪̦̼̰ͥ͟r͈̹̍̐̋e̦̟ͭͫ̀̃ͣ̀a̼̥̥̪̹ͅrg̼̠̥̖͔͉͐ͮͩͤͅư͕̟̲̻̍͌͐͑͆ǎ̞̯͇͇͎̘̬ͩ̐̕r̻͖̲d̲͈ͣ̚,̠̯͔ͪ̓ͪͫ ̪̝͍͈͚̈́̄ͨ̄͐͋͞o̜ͣ͂ͧv̮̭̦ͭ̓e̛̞̔̔ͥ̀̅̌͂rͥ̿ͬ̾̿̾.͓͕͚̜͕̦̈̽͋̋̅̃̐

quote:

A̼̯̦̤͇̽͌͆̂b̝̪̤̪̓ͭl̶e̟͇͛ ̠̤̟̰̠̠̳ͩ́͌͋̊ͧ̆͜A̷̘̮͇͍ͩ͋c͙̠̯͉̰̠̈ͩ̕t͚̺̂̍̈́ù͎̱̾̄á̜̪̤̗͔̦̣l̝̯͕ͬ̚:͇͚̺͍̮͇̤ͥ͑̇̈́ ͖̍ͬ͢Ḍ̎̑̌̇̓͞a̔̀m̠͙̗̠̌ͧ̋ͫͮ̋ṇ̴̰͚͈̗̭̜ͤ̒̾͂ͧ̾i͇̳̜ͭͩ́t̲̞̋̉̒̈̓͟.͙̦̺̗̦̱͆ͅ ̥ͫ̓̎͝D̉҉a̓̂̔̃͊̐҉̭͖̺m̬̼ͣ̓̂̚͜n̆ͣi̟̟̿ͯ͋t̡͕̥͍͉͎͑̅̒̒!̲̪͖̣ͨͣ̅ͣ͗ ͕̜̝̫̐Ṣ̹͙̗̤͈̋̈̑ọ͓͌͞l͕̳͍͎̐̉̀ͪ̅̈ĭ̪͎̳̟̍̾͆͋͠ḑ̲̣̎̐ͪ̃̇ ̘̙̽̋̃ͤ̉͛̃͘c̛̬̮̰͊ͅo̧͖̥̅̄p̖͉̦͋̀y͑̄̍̽͋̃̚͘.̟̌̓͞ ̙͉̳̜̘̭͍I̗̩̥̲͔̬ͨ̂̂ ͓̖̹̆̽̾͌ͩͧͫ͞h̴oͥ͛̍ͥ͂͏̖̜̺̼͍ͅp̮̆̚ẻ͙͇̬͓̈͒ͯ̇̚ͅ ͙̘̹̥ͯ̐̾̇ͤ̑̅h͔̯̫̘̣̻̼͂͋̌̇ȩ̠̹̫͙̜ͭ͑̀l̮̘̄͛̿̈͘l͇͈̦̏̈́̎ ̖̣͓̮͑̋́̓̍t̤̟̳̪̞̻̠͘a̟̜̳̪̾̊̓ͨ̌k̨̜̐̔̿ͬ͗͂e͔̻̠̔ͯͨ̋ͯ͆s͖̅̈́͌̔͗̇ ̥̰̣̪̺̟͗̆ͅỳ̼̹̗̼͓͇̦̾ͫͦ̆̓͘ŏ̰̼̲ͥ̆̎ű͐ͮͬ ̻͎̙̰̬͈͍̃̎ͮ͋̑f̷ͩ̔͊ͬ͑o͚̺̱ͥ̂̄͛̈́ͩ͝r̛̝͖̱͓̳̥̈ͧ͒̎ ̧̱̼̥͂t̨̥h͈̬͕̳̯̯͖͆͒̄i̻̥̭̝̲̪s͖̖̙͓͈̻̕ ͙͖̼͕̞͚ͧ̎ͣͫ̃õ̜̠̦̭̦̦ͨ̊ͦn̳̣͕̫ͣͥ͟ͅĕ̝͖͖̰̱̫,͇͕͖̖͚̓̀̂̚͟ ̦̃̌̆̑C̬ͦ͆͝a̳ͬ̂̋ͯ̎̔͛̕pͭ̐̓t̶͕̬͔ͬ͐̔͛͋ͬa̺̪̹͒̽ͫ̒͝i̪ͅṅ̬̱͋̈̿̌̄̊̀.̸̩̻̝̺̞̊ͤ̎ͧͩ̎ͤ ̟̥̮̲̼̳̥͋̊Ǫ͚̫v̰̫̤̠̗̦͐̒͋e͗҉̣̟̙̞̣͕̱r͈̱͈̫̜̻̉͋ͥ͛ͫ̇́.̝̰̠̗̗͇͒̈̃ͮ

quote:

Ć̷͂͑́́ͨ̚ǒ̻͇̖̦̎̽͑m̨̳͔̟̅ͨ̿ͦ̍͆͑m̅ͪͧ̀̅̾a̱̬̺̙̝̞̟ͩ́ͫn̜̲ͩ̉́d̘̻̩̺̘̲ͫ͆̊ͧ́:̴̺̖̿̓ͥ̑̍̈́̐ͅ ̋͒I̗̭͉͉ͭ̆ͫͭ̊̈́̚t̵̽͂ ̫͍̂̑͌̉ͧa̤̮̮̝̦l͉͔̻͇ͤ̀ͭ͆͂ͅr̥̘̳͕̳̜ͨ̒́͊̐é͈̤͉̩͉̓̕ͅa̭̟͍͈̞̻̋̽͆́͌͗ͨͅd̮̣̺ͬͦͣ̊͟y͇ͪͪͦ̊͑̔͞ ̂̆̍̊̅̉ͣh̳͈̦̜̩̏̓́ͅa̸̽̓s̻̰̫̺̋̈̐͠,̳̖̪̥ͭ͐ͪ ̨̳͍͈A̭̖͖̗̰̽̿̌ͪͤͦ̚b͉̝͎̆̊̒̔͂͡l̄͏̦̙e͖̝̣̍ͫ̇ͣ̾̐̄.̃̓ͤ ̲͇̬̖͖͓̬ͮ̚͞O̱͎̦ͭ̔͢v̵̫̤͕ͅe̴̗͚̪̜͕͈͚ͯ̎ͫ̌r̊ͬ ̆ͫ͑̀ǎ͇̹̇ͦ̊̃̇n͚̦̻͎̭̔̀d͈̼͚̺͓͚̖ ̧͖͔̟̦̘͔͐͛o͔ù͕̳̘̺͔̖͓ͣ̀͊̚͢ť͚̪̳̺̟̤̽̏̑͑.ͦͦ͊̾ͩ̊

~<]4nd Log##