Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Shindragon posted:

I have a feeling we might see Donnie in the DLC. He did say he got out of the Domination Matrix. So yeah, considering the DLC's name. Who knows.

I haven't dug into any of the new patch stuff yet but Donnie is still in the game in a pretty fully functional form. You can mod him in as a homie and he shows up in a Matrix outfit complete with superpowers and full voice acting. The homies tables still contains entries for a bunch of homies that didn't make the cut, many of them with an entry that marks them as "MaybeDLC":

Donnie - Fully voiced, has superpowers and unused audio logs.
Lin - Silent during gameplay but has unused audio logs, unused text indicates there was a mission where you help her get revenge on Sharp
William Sharp - Same deal as Lin, his model was reused as the congressman that you punch in the White House. There's another version of him where he's hostile and armed with an alien weapon so he was probably battled in the same way that most of the other former enemies were before they become allies.
Viola - She looks the same as SR3 but is fully voiced, she has audio logs with new idle lines and combat barks specific to this game.
Dane Vogel - He crashes the game for me but I've seen screenshots of him elsewhere.
NyteBlayde - Pretty much how he was in the third game, he's not flagged as DLC.
Super Saints Backup - The SR1 and SR2 default players as they appear during the Game of Clones mission, they're not DLC either.
Phillipe Loren - He's no longer on the homies table and didn't have audio logs but adding him as a homie makes it apparent he was once supposed to join you after your encounter with him in the game. He's fully voiced during gameplay and even has audio files for answering the phone when you summon him.

I took a few screenshots which I'll link since TIMG will make them appear even through tags.

http://i.imgur.com/l8Heu7S.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GUT7Vsv.jpg