Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Interlude 5: All about the Daddy Issues... Bioware, I'm shocked!

Being Continued

Aboard the RSS Galt in orbit around Tython

: General? We got a little scorched, but we're inside Angral's battle cruiser.

: Yes I knew you could do it. Now to end that Sith for good.

: Won't be that simple. The sensor logs of Angral's warship reveal he's amplified the vessels reactors. That's a little trick he learned from me, when I was interrogated by his spy on Taris. Blast his truth serums and mind probes... Disarming the Desolator weapon will necessitate overloading at least three shielded reactor relays. No simple task.

: Jedi + Kira = go to reactor relays // T7 = interface with warship computers + disrupt security protocols.

: General, doctor... my team's moving out. We'll save Tython or die trying.

: Don't even think about that. I expect us all to reach a ripe old age. Your signal's breaking up. May the--

: Angral's jamming our transmissions. He's coming for us.

: T7 = find computer access // Jedi + Kira = disable Desolator weapon + defeat Darth Angral. T7 = calculate 100 percent chance total success

: Never tell me the odds, But, thanks for the vote of confidence. Teeseven. Be careful out there.

: The Force = be with Jedi + T7 too.

: And that's the last of the reactors. Angral won't be burning Tython any time soon. Now I just need to take out the security system.

: Now it's time to go finish this. Angral's arse is mine.

Watch for the most important plot

: You will not steal my victory. Not now. I have sacrificed too much for this. I will avenge my son--on you and all the Jedi.

: The only vengeance here will be mine. Prepare to die.

: I foresaw this confrontation. I welcome it. Today I forge a new era for the Sith. One where the Jedi are finally extinct.

: Finish this Angral. I command it.

: With pleasure, my Master.

: What... what was that? I felt... the Emperor...

: You are his Child. His eyes, his ears... his weapon to command. Come, Child fight by my side. It's where you belong.

I'd rather jump out of an airlock naked.

: Fight the Emperor's control. Remember who you are.

: I feel him in my thoughts. We have to end this fast.

: If you will not serve, you will die. For Tarnis....

: Who's the daddy?

: Angral's dead-- and this battle cruiser's not far behind him.

: Disappointing. Angral was useful. This child must learn her place... and so will you.

: Leave Kira alone. If you want to fight, face me in person.

: That is unnecessary. I see futures in you. Futures I will not allow. Your future end here.

: This Child is unfinished. Weak. I will make her strong. Now you will die. Even if my Child must die with you.

: No.... I won't kill for you!

: You're resisting him. Keep it up!

: The dark side has no power over me. I am a Jedi! He's gone. I won. I'm finally free.

: what was it like under the Emperor's control? Were you aware of our duel?

: All of it. I was in my head the whole time, like a prisoner. This ship's coming down on top of us. Let's get out of here.

Back onboard the Galt

: Thank the Force you're alive. When I saw Angral's battle cruiser explode, I feared the worst.

: Haven't you learned? I'm more powerful than anything the Sith can throw at me.

: Please come to the surface. Bring your Padawan to the Council chambers. We all have much to discuss.

Later on Tython...

Watch for the most underwhelming victory party yet

: Welcome home. The Jedi owe you a debt of gratitude we can never repay.

: If Jedi wore Republic medals, your robe would be covered in them.

: I only wish Master Orgus could share in this victory.

: Darth Angral paid dearly for killing Master Orgus.

: Angral earned his fate. No one will mourn his passing.

: We've lost one of our noblest Masters, but in his place stands a Jedi without equal. And you, Padawan... I knew you'd remain true to us.

: I see no reason why we shouldn't make Kira a full-fledged Jedi Knight.

: I agree. My troubled former Padawan has matured into a fine Jedi.

: As leader of this Council, it's my pleasure to promote Kira Carsen to the rank of Jedi Knight.

: You mean it?

: It seems only fair--you did help save the galaxy.

: So this is what it feels like, being respectable.

: The danger to Tython is over, but wer're getting fresh reports of hostilities all over the galaxy. Another war with the Empire seems inevitable.

: Darth Angral was the spark that lit the flame. Even in failure, he inspired the Sith to violence.

: But he also forged our greatest weapon against the darkness. The Force has shown me wat lies ahead. The futures of many rest on your actions. You will decide the fat of the Jedi... the Republic... the galaxy.

: I'll defend the Republic to my dying breath. I mean someone has to and if I leave it to you guys it'll end up broken and on fire.

: May the Force be with you--with all of us.

:Kira it's time to celebrate, We're going to Disney world Hologram Fun World

End of Act One.