Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#12. Hyper-realistic Blood Cloud

IT WAS AMAZING. I'M GOING TO BE A BIG STAR, I TELL YA!

Yeeeeesssssssss.

Choro Notes: By completing that first film and getting a good ending we unlocked like, five more films we can start.

Oh, this one. This one. I've dealt with human-shaped things all my life I should be a natural!

Music: PokéStar Filming

Choro Notes: This is a stand-in prop. Usually it means they'll be substituting it for some CG Monster. Sometimes they have abilities or types you need to be aware of. In this case, the prop is a normal-type with the ability Insomnia.

quote:

Mission
Knock out your foe in 10 scenes.

Script
Scene 1 - Protect yourself from attacks! The line you choose is important!
Scene 2 - Attack your foe!
Scene 3 - Attack your foe!
Scene 4 - Attack your foe!
Scene 5 - Attack your foe!
Scene 6 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 7 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 8 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 9 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 10 - Deliver a decisive blow!

Choro Notes: Your rental monster for this series is a Sigilyph. The moveset it has for the first one are Psybeam, Light Screen and Reflect and it's holding Light Clay. It should be obvious what your course of action is on this one. Use Reflect or Light Screen and then just pound away with Psybeam until it dies.

Choro Notes: The scripts for the first movie in a series are all pretty easy but, for whatever reason, critical hits are still possible which can end a movie prematurely because holy poo poo how are you so bad at acting? Be more lucky, geez.

Choro Notes: The correct answer here is to wait and see

Oh man I can't wait.

- - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fARQoA8wkA

That's a lot! A lot a lot! I'm on my way! My way to big!

Free snacks, this is the best thing!

I agree! Look! Look! I got lemonade!

- - -

Choro Notes: By finishing a movie you'll get the second movie in the series. Which, honestly feels more like it's just more of the same movie.

Good to work with you again Crystie!

quote:

Mission
Knock out all foes in 20 scenes.

Script
Scene 1 - Switch your opponent's Pokémon! The line you choose is important!
Scene 2 - Raise your stats!
Scene 3 - Raise your stats!
Scene 4 - Attack your foe!
Scene 5 - Attack your foe!
Scene 6 - Attack your foe!
Scene 7 - Attack your foe!
Scene 8 - Attack your foe!
Scene 9 - Attack your foe!
Scene 11 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 12 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 13 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 14 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 15 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 16 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 17 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 18 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 19 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 20 - Deliver a decisive blow!

Choro Notes: This time your Sigilyph has the moves Psychic, Calm Mind and Whirlwind. It's holding a White Herb now.
The props, and there are SIX of them now, Jesus, are all Level 20 normal-types with Insomnia EXCEPT for the first one sent out, which is Level 30. They all have a unique move like ThunderPunch, Rock Slide, etc. The fact there are six you are fighting is a pain in the rear end.

Choro Notes: It also does not help that the first one uses a move with a high critical hit rate, gently caress that guy.

Choro Notes: Simple enough, you have to force the big one out, buff up and then sweep the group of them.

That one took forever, Mr. Pokénter. Did we really have to do it all in one take?

- - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWC3wU-AbK0

Ahhh!!! That one did even better! Look at it! Look at that!

Yes!

- - -

SOUNDS GOOD, I'M IN.

quote:

Mission
Knock out SFX Prop C2 in 15 scenes. Knocking out other foes is fine.

Script
Scene 1 - Protect yourself from attacks! The line you choose is important!
Scene 2 - Pay attention to the foe's type!
Scene 3 - Use a move with high power!
Scene 4 - Use a move with high power!
Scene 5 - Use a move with high power!
Scene 6 - Use a move with high power!
Scene 7 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 8 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 9 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 11 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 12 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 13 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 14 - Deliver a decisive blow!
Scene 15 - Deliver a decisive blow!

Choro Notes: This time your Sigilyph knows Psychic, Miracle Eye, Shadow Ball and Protect. It's holding a Persim Berry. The opponent has six monsters but you only need to KO Prop C2 for the movie to finish. There's a more-than-good chance that it will be sent out immediately after that first scene. This is because it's a Dark-type (hence the second scene where you need to use Miracle Eye, which allows you to hit Dark-types with Psychic-type moves.) Prop C2 is also 10 levels higher than you and has Pressure so.

I had to do this movie three times because I kept getting hit by multiple critical hits while just Psychic-ing the drat thing over and over. It is the most frustrating thing because you have to sit through all of Rosa's dialogue again every time you get a bad ending. It's kinda bullshit!

- - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BASM6WvutI

Ahhhhhhhhh nooo waaaaaay!!! I'm gonna get sooo much . . .

Lemonade! Yes!

quote:

Horror Movie Star - A Medal commemorating the release of the full series of "Red Fog of Terror" in Pokéstar Studios.
Blockbuster Star - A Medal for popular movie stars who rached box sales of P100 billion.

Chorocojo fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jan 14, 2014