Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#14. Bringing Things Together

I hear music. I don't like the music.

Music: Join Avenue

S'up?

Well then what's the point?

In the barn you were raised in, clearly!

"No one. I trust no one, it's why I build the avenues, you see."

Eh.

What? No.

No!

FINE.

I'm a pissed off dude from Jersey who feels coerced as hell! I shouldn't be trusted!

It's a universal gesture.

Yeah, my Mawile does that. Hey Jawnie get over here.

See?

Is this ability and attitude something necessary for customer service or what?

Yeah. Yeah, that'll do.

Yo, this is my homegirl Lil' Shorty J. You will refer to her as such and respect her finger based reactions.

gently caress that, we are running this poo poo my way.

. . . why did you say invite like that? W-what are you expecting me to do?

That it is ya two-faced lil mongrel.

Choro Notes: Basically this place is a shopping bazaar and you can determine what sorts of shops set up. Different NPCs will bring different shops and they're set to each NPC except for this first one. Janus's shop varies depending on your ID.

Choro Notes: Cafe's offer things that increase friendship, EVs or—at higher ranks for the shop—level boosts. I'll do an update later on where I show off more of Join Avenue but that's really all you're seeing for now.

- - -

Yeah. Yeah that'd be cool. Yeah.

. . .

in the subway!
You can have pokémon battles anywhere, ya puntz.

the Subway Bosses were here!"

. . . you smell like lemons.

That wasn't a— whatever. Let's do this. Alright.

"Gonna be a big star, y'now."

happened for a reason."

something, too."

"Th-thank you, Emmet."

Music: Battle! vs. Champion

Choro Notes: Emmet and Ingo are the Subway Bosses of the Battle Subway, they're the trainers you fight after a sucessful streak.

Choro Notes: Boldore's Sturdy ability saves it. It's so annoying but I'm so glad Sturdy works this way now.

Hey, actually attacking would have been a bigger help, JUST. SAYIN'.

Because now that happened!

Great.

Apparently I'm bringin' a little slice of Jersey to your city so wish me luck there!

You're verrrrry strong Trainers."
Th-thank you Emmet.

Music: Nimbasa City

Weird.

and battle us there!"

they're giving it their all!"

Great, sure.

. . . I have no idea who that was.

Choro Notes: You can still go to Anville Town here. There's a slight reason to do it this time!

Monkeys do that. They just get all over the place. Sometimes you just don't wanna see one and bam, there it is. Usually with two other similar but slightly different ones.

Choro Notes: Every day a different train can appear in Anville Town, you can get a medal if you see all of them. There are 11 trains. Good luck.

- -

- -

I felt bad for the monkey.

Choro Notes: Bright Powder increases the holder's evasion by 10%.

. . . place is friggin' weird.

- - -

Choro Notes: There's a Thunderstone next to the Pokémon Center, you know, in case you wanted a Jolteon right now. (It's not a bad choice!)

Choro Notes: Speaking of which, you can buy the same TMs you could in Black here. Thunder Wave is always useful so we'll buy that and teach it to

Mother FUCKER.

- - -

What, no.

It's Burgh, right?

. . . what are you trying to imply, fella?

This thing is cheap plastic.

. . . the champion? Since when was she known for this crap?

Choro Notes: Basically, because Memory Link is turned on, you can just flat-out regain all of your props you had form Black/White. It's the game being really generous because honestly good on you if you grinded that poo poo out. Here's all your work you put into it in black.

accidentally or on purpose?"

for coordinating Pokémon Props!"

AUGH.

Choro Notes: At this point the game forces you to play dress up once.

Jawnie you look ridiculous.

WELL YOU DO.

. . .

Choro Notes: You still get this TM here. It's still not very useful.

- - -

Gym time, gonna see me some models.

Music: Pokémon Gym

Choro Notes: This Gym's gimmick hasn't changed at all.

Choro Notes: A couple different monsters, this time, though.

. . . uh.

But. . .

Great.