Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#17. Hugh Talks

Got our badge, let's get out of here.

and get them into shape!"

Choro Notes: Macho Brace halves the holders' speed but doubles their EV gain. It's mostly there for competitive training.

That's back in town! At the station!

Choro Notes: All he has is a single Drilbur.

Choro Notes: Sludge Bomb is 25 points stronger than Sludge and has the same accuracy and chance of inflicting poison. The only way it's weaker is it only has 10 max PP to Sludge's 20. It's basically a strict upgrade.

Music: Black/White - The Dreamyard

Choro Notes: You can barely see him, but there is a Pokémon Breeder at the top of the screen here. He is an rear end in a top hat and I hate him. Since they can be refought each time you enter an area, he caught me twice and all he really did was spam Roost with his Tranquill. It was loving terrible.

Choro Notes: Regardless of whether you game sync'd or not, the forest's illusion here is dispelled.

There's nothing out here.

Coo' coo'.

Evolves into Linoone or somethin' don't it?

Yo if anyone tricks me I'll break their face.

Choro Notes: This TM is unobtainable in Black/White. It was meant to be an event-type thing but it never panned out so you just get it here. Snarl is a special Dark-type move that hits opponents and lowers their Sp.Atk by one stage. As the game describes: "The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stat of opposing Pokémon."

and tricked people and Pokémon."

Even that one about Elesa? That one just sounds like bullshit. You know, that one.

. . . eh, seen it done better.

- - -

quote:

: Who wants to know?

???: . . .

: Yeah, this your boy Vinny, what up?

???: Wow, so you're a boy, Vinny?

: . . . What did you think I was?!

???: It's a little annoying that we can't see each other, right? Just so you know . . . I'm a girl.

: Yeah. I can tell. You know, from your voice.

???: Tee hee.

???: . . . Oops! My colleague is calling me. I have to get back to work! Good-bye.

. . . weird.

- - -

I heard the view from here is . . . good.

Offff course it is. Offffff course.

- - -

WHY CAN NOTHING GO RIGHT FOR ME TODAY?

"We talked it over, and we're gonna go with . . . "

loving REALLY Hugh?

Nooooo. He does not speak for me.

Ughghhhhhh. STOP PICKING FIGHTS.

Music: Battle! Team Plasma (B2/W2)

Choro Notes: Congrats, you just got to see why Watchogs are annoying.

Choro Notes: Really, either of these moves were acceptable. Confuse Ray seems like it could have more applications, though.

Choro Notes: Fling, however, is not very useful. Its power is based on what the user is holding, but you lose that item when it's used.

"But you know, without the drill castle!"

Why would you brag about that?

YOU STOLE GARBAGE. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. Let's go, Gluu, before he makes more of a fool of himself.

Wow you are a prick.

I really don't—

Why does everyone tell me everything?

Music: Black & White - Unwavering Emotions

THAT WASN'T AN INVITATION.

It had been given to her as a present."

You're STILL a kid.

Hugh, I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I want you to take a long walk off a short pier. It's good for your legs, I swear.

No.

No.

Nooooooooo.

Chorocojo fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Mar 15, 2014