Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Tavus' Ship: It's really not Filler!

: A BT-7, if I'm not mistaken. One of the Pollad designs - a very fine vessel, appropriate for the the Republic's best. We will ride this durasteel eagle into the heart of the Empire and bring our fight for freedom to the door of the Emperor himself!
: I'm guessing there's no way to turn your, uh, patriotism setting down?
: Of course not, sir! The Republic's finest scientists ensured that I would never be corrupted by sedition of any means!
: Except for how we got you.
: But that led to my rescue at your hands, sir. Truly my creator's genius has no compare!
: Jeez, you are a odd bundle robotic happiness, aren't you?

: I'm proud to know you feel that way!
: The ship has arrived at its destination, Lieutenant.
: Right then, let's go get Tavus.

: Sir, something about this place feels wrong.
: You're preaching to choir. Still, just need that get stealth device back. What's the worst that could happen?

: Droids with explosives strapped to them!?
: Shut up and shoot it!

: What is this? Some kinda checkpoint?

: AGGGHHH poo poo!
: DROP AND ROLL! DROP AND ROLL!

: Who the hell installs this many traps in a ship?
: Tavus would. The man never did anything subtly.

So if you hadn't already it, this ship is one huge puzzle. You can either deactivate the flamethrower traps in the correct order or bullrush on through if you have the health to do so. The constantly respawning suicide droids don't make either path fun to do.

: You have got to be kidding me.
: Looks like these controls are locked from a nearby station. Three guesses to where that station is.
: :argh:

: A ship full of droids and traps.
: Yep.
: And still no sign of Tavus.
: Uh-huh.
: They couldn't have made this more obvious without hanging a huge glowing sign with-
: Jorgen, I am trying to not kill us here. Will you shut it?
: Sorry sir. Should I just keep killing droids then?
: That would be fantastic.

: And now we can leave this hell-ship.

: I have to thank you for working this little meeting into your busy schedule. It took me some trouble to arrange.
: Yeah, yeah, hurry this up will you?
: You aren't even on this ship are you?
: Of course not. I never was, which is a fact that you should have noticed right away.
: Trust us, we got it. Next time make your ambushes a bit less obvious.

: It must bother you, the way Garza casually gambles with your life. But that isn't what I wanted to discuss with you today. You have cause me a great deal of difficulty, Lieutenant. Some have even called you my nemesis. Was that your goal?
: My goal is to bring traitors to justice, Tavus.
: So is mine, Lieutenant.
: What's that supposed to mean?
: Shut up.
Needles... Even Captain Andrick! What is wrong with you? They were heroes, Lieutenant!

: In my entire career, only one other enemy has been as difficult as you; the Imperial Shadow Fist. One of the most elite commando units in all of the Sith Empire. Five of the Emperor's deadliest agents.
: Five guys, Shadow Fist - yeah I get it. Is this going somewhere?
: Havoc squad and the Shadow Fist fought many times. We battled to a standstill over and over again. We were the worst of enemies, but times have changed. Lieutenant, meet my five newest friends.
: I always enjoy meeting new people.

: Jorgen, take them out.
: Roger that.

: Looks like the Shadow Fist wasn't all that after all. Jorgen, did you grab the device?
: Got it right here, sir!
: Then let's get the hell out of here.

: No Tavus - just the Shadow Fist.
: Incredible. Ambushed by the Empire's best, and still standing. You retrieved a military asset of incredible importance in the face of extreme danger. You did well.
: No poo poo. So what now?
: Our only choice is to proceed as originally planned. Our technicians have determined you final two target locations: Tatooine and Alderaan. I'll give you a full briefing when you arrive at each mission zone. Garza out.

Brainamp fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 22, 2014