Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#30. Spook House

Alright. Let's scale this mother.

Wh-what are you talkin about, you nut?

Simple enough.

Choro Notes: Lava Plume, really I could have and probably should have replaced Flame Burst with it. It's 10 power stronger and hits both opponents across from the user . . . but also the allies next to it. The negative really only applies in multi-battles so I dunno! Oh well. Still got Fire Punch.

Choro Notes: There's a secondary path on the bottom side of this pseudo-route.

Choro Notes: And it's got Skarmory! I really like Skarmory's animated sprite! Look at it!

- - -

What's all this then? Is this how you get in the volcano? Let's go with yes.

Music: Strange House

Well . . . this isn't a volcano.

. . . I feel like something's off here.

It was just open to this page . . .

Whoa, that's some good craftsmanship . . .

You can hang around, you're kind of cool.

Why would this be laying around here?

Nightmares . . .

their stomachs."
Choro Notes: As of Gen6, neither Drowzee nor Hypno can learn the move Dream Eater naturally. You have to use a TM.

I'm noticing a connection of cause and effect with all of these books and it is skeeving me out.

OH jeez! You scared the bojangles out of me . . . I don't think you should be around all these dry books . . .

Hey! You're alive, right?

Question still stands.

battling against another Trainer!"
Yeah, that. . .

. . . ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME?

Well. I got my eyes on you, fella.

- - -

I really wonder what is up with this place.

Like, screw the volcano, this is far more interesting, yeah Jawnie?

Ah—

Abra?

. . . there's nobody here . . .

Ghosts I guess. . . . what? Ghosts exist Jawnie. You've bitten some even, remember?

Besides there are spookier things out there than ghosts.

You know, like corporations.

Corporations run by skeletons.

Choro Notes: Gothita and Gothorita are unique to Black2: In White2, Solosis and Duosion appear here.

I mean, I can guess roughly early 1900sish but that's just me. The guy who knows paint things.

Ghosts are jerks, Jawnie. Just saying.

Nothing else here. I guess we should look around closer at the other rooms.

Hey, look at you. Maybe make the walls bleed next!

- - -

Yeah, I get it.

Choro Notes: The Dusk Stone evolves Murkrow, Misdreavus and Lampent into Honchkrow, Mismagius and Chandelure, respectively. Lampent's the only one you'll see very easily in Gen5, though. The other two appear late game in Black (Murkrow) or White (Misdreavus). You can also get them from the Dream World OR, in Murkrow's case, you can get one way late in the game as a rare monster in a hidden grotto. Honk.

Hmm.

Finally. Ghosts must be getting tired of dickin' around. That or they're gonna block me in here.

Oh boy. Ghost candy.

Ah! The couch is out of the way. Good.

. . . I mean they're just ghosts but they're still creepy.

So . . . was it here the whole time or?

"But it'll be OK . . . "

Man, you know how many bridges there are in Unova? Place is like Bridgeworld.

Choro Notes: This girl appears in Black/White occasionally—as a ghost—at Marvelous Bridge. An NPC even mentions a little girl that used to play with an Abra by the bridge.

Well, I got a quest out of that I guess. Kind of wish I'd gotten something else.

. . . ah?

Thank you ghosts! I wouldn't have found this hidden back behind the house!

Chorocojo fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Aug 10, 2014