Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

#32. Roadblocks

Choro Notes: Surprise! In Black/White, Undella Town was a postgame area. Now you get to go through it. Via the volcano. The volcano that was always there.

Music: Undella Town (Fall-Spring)

Choro Notes: There's a Shiny Stone up by the front-end loader. You know, in case you missed the first one or just really want two Cinccinos or to use both Cinccino and Roserade.

Wh-why did you make the tunnel THROUGH the volcano? I mean, it's dormant and all but Heatman or whatever lives in there.

Choro Notes: In Black/White, there was a huge manor to the west side of town that a Rich family lived in. Yeah they tore that out to . . . bore into a volcano. However, the father has remained because who else would you sell Relic objects to?

Have you considered collecting common items? It'd give you more to collect, I think.

. . . is it like, signed by someone or something?

means spending a lot of money."

Uhhh . . .

No. Nothing.

Pokémon Trainers."
D'oh, poo poo.

- - -

What an unassuming little house. I wonder who could be inside. I bet they're amazing.

Nope, just an older woman. Dang, I was sure I was on to something here.

- - -

Boy?

Y-yes. That is a true statement.

Choro Notes: The Prism Scale is an alternate evolution method for Feebas since Gen5 (and X/Y) doesn't have the Beauty stat traditionally used to evolve it.

- - -

Hows—

. . .
". . ."
. . .
" . . . I can't figure out where they get those hats. That's what worries me most."

- - -

Choro Notes: Undella Town now actually has Four exits to different routes. You have the north and south from Black/White, the stupid Volcano route, and then the Marine Tube which heads north but under the northern route.

Screw that!

Nope.

-Access denied.-

- - -

Screw going north. Going south.

Music: HeartGold/SoulSilver - Johto Route 47

Choro Notes: Every so often, the fog here clears up. The fog has no actual effect on anything, it just looks prettier without it.

Choro Notes: The levels of trainers are roughly all around this level in challenge mode. But the encounters north of Undella are even higher, so I can only assume they intended you to head south before the direction you're meant to.

Choro Notes: Tailwind boosts your monsters speed for a couple turns. It's not tied to the user, so it will stick around if you switch out, get KOd, etc. It's actually pretty handy but speed is not an issue with my team so.

. . . that . . . . that's not a good sign.

This area's not bad looking, really. It gives me ideas.

Choro Notes: Good god do Triple Battles fill the screen with clutter.

Jawnie basically carries this team in her bear-trap like maw.

No, just the regular kind.

Man, the view out here. I feel bad for anyone who can't see all these waterfalls and the mountains.

Choro Notes: There are Golduck out here. Man I ain't want nothin' to do with you, Golduck. You can also find Altaria, Buizel, Drifblim and Mienfoo.

Alright, now to head to Black City.

Wh-

. . .

. . . Fine. I'll go north.
Choro Notes: I can't tell if this is the best roadblock in the series or not.

- - -

GREAT. WHY IS THERE SOME SORT OF ROADBLOCK IN EVERY DIRECTION?

What, Hugh? WHAT?

Music: Battle! Vs. Hugh

Oh. You've got a bird still too.

Oh my. What a wonderful move, Hugh. That's such a good move you've used.

You're Sooooooooo good at this.

This is a farce.

Great. Next?

Oh. Oh boy.

HUGH, YOU PUTZ.

Great. Good.

Choro Notes: One of my problems with Hugh is you end up fighting him a lot and he's never a challenge.

Hugh I have six guys left including a hate-fish. Concede?

I . . . Dammit Hugh.

Am I the only one in this region who uses more than three monsters?

What

HUGH. LET IT GO.

Yeah. Got it. Sure. On it.

IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T REALIZE I'M DOING THE OPPOSITE OF EVERYTHING YOU WANT.

Ugh.

quote:

Dowsing Collector - A Medal to praise sharp-eyed Trainers who found 50 hidden items.