Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ric
Nov 18, 2005

Apocalypse dude

'Project We Love'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Thank you Mr President for Making America Great Again! USA #1! I shouldn't have to understand other cultures, I'm a god damn American hero.

Haggins posted:

It's called context, I doubt he was refering to homosexuals. The word fag doesn't necessarily mean homosexual. It's a word that's changed meaning over the years and now a days in certain places (like a forum that replaces the word s-i-r with fag) it's not a pejorative towards gays.

I certainly don't think everyone in a Jane Austin is a homosexual.

Haggins posted:

So what's the deal, do we have to be PC now on SA? Are we going to jump on people who use the the words twat and retard too? How about calling idea dumb or a piece of software crippled?

He wasn't gay bashing. Can we just go back to talking about photography?

I just started reading this thread from the beginning and, um, yikes

Stingwing fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jan 25, 2021

Twenties Superstar
Oct 24, 2005

sugoi
thank u its good to confront our violent heritage

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

2010 was a different time, we were still struggling with whether we should treat people like humans.

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Haggins posted:

Some of us are at work, please link and use NSFW warnings.

last post in this thread lol

e: oh it's a stupid joke about jerking off to some mtf chart. not sure if it's worse

huhu
Feb 24, 2006
Just spent like 2 hours preparing to import from Lightroom Classic to Lightroom Cloud. Finally got the script in Lightroom Cloud to execute. It chugged along successfully, let me know it import all 200GB of my photos into Lightroom Cloud. Anddd there's no photos in my library. And if I run the import again, it says "Already imported, can't do it again." So, I guess, ?????.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

LOL sticking to my D800 and never going to cloud has turned out to be the BEST move.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Resurrecting a thread that hasn’t had a post in it for nearly a year because a lady in a beginner photography Facebook group just shelled out $2,300 for an f/1.2 lens because someone told her to get a 50mm.

Zero indication in the comments that this is a poo poo post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That's the best kind of fuckup. Shitpost or not having that lens is a luxury they'll never want to get rid of.