Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Jerry Cotton posted:

"How bad can it be?" - Stabbing victim

I though it was, "What are you going to do? Stab me?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wamdoodle posted:

I though it was, "What are you going to do? Stab me?"

Knife to meet you.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I haven't turned my PS3 on in like 2 years, but I just remembered there is remote play and playing PS3 games on Vita while I'm watching netflix on PS4 or something sounds dope. I have also heard people casually say PS3 remote play sucks. How bad is it?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

dont bother

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I just looked it up wow that is some crap support. I figured it just streamed the console like PS4. Didn't realize there were like 5 games you can play on it and they all suck.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Moved from the PS4 thread:

I picked up Red Dead Redemption while it was on super-cheap sale and man oh man, is the multiplayer for this game bugged to hell and back. Invisible players, dying for no reason, uncontrollable horses, and god help you if you try to start a team game or do anything other than just roam around. Is anyone here still playing this (and feels like helping me boost some trophies)?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

I picked up Red Dead Redemption while it was on super-cheap sale and man oh man, is the multiplayer for this game bugged to hell and back. Invisible players, dying for no reason, uncontrollable horses, and god help you if you try to start a team game or do anything other than just roam around. Is anyone here still playing this (and feels like helping me boost some trophies)?

Red Dead Redemption's engine is so loving idiosyncratic that Rockstar threw up their hands and outright said there'd never be a PC port. Or a rerelease on anything else because it barely worked on the 360 and PS3 as-is.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

The multiplayer is actually tons of fun, play expert targeting servers.

I'm actually replaying Undead Nightmare right now, partially to "get back" the trophies I once had on Xbox 360. Add ParkingtigersX on PSN and I'll boost a few of those multiplayer trophies with you. Some you'll never get, but there's a ton of low hanging fruit that can be cleaned up quickly with a second player. And for actual fun the co-op missions and general freeroam is really lots of fun.

HONKER24
Dec 15, 2000

cubicle_whore
Hair Elf
Is Red Dead multi-player limited to 2 people per session or can a third join in?

If so, you can add HONKER24 to the list of trophy whores. Just have to figure out a date/time for this...

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
I'm on right now (Wednesday 4:00 EST) if either of you feel like hopping on.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

HONKER24 posted:

Is Red Dead multi-player limited to 2 people per session or can a third join in?

If so, you can add HONKER24 to the list of trophy whores. Just have to figure out a date/time for this...

Actually a 3rd would make the double bagger trophy possible, can't be done with just two. My schedule is a bit erratic due to timezones and sleeping patterns, but I'll get you added and if you guys see me online shoot me a message and we'll do some cowpoking.

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

Long shot but does anyone here have the Japanese GotY version of Borderlands and the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" trophy? If so could they help me get it? Has to be the Japanese version else we can't play online together.

Is there a proper thread for this sort of request?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dust 514 is shutting down on May 30th for those few who still play it.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

shmee posted:

Is there a proper thread for this sort of request?
im sure theres a "weird videogame trophy hunters" reddit

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

Awesome! posted:

im sure theres a "weird videogame trophy hunters" reddit

Thankfully I got it by chance last night so no need to enter the depths of Reddit. Phew.

HONKER24
Dec 15, 2000

cubicle_whore
Hair Elf
No need for Reddit, you can enter the trophy whore depths of SomethingAwful right here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469272&pagenumber=14&perpage=40

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

HONKER24 posted:

No need for Reddit, you can enter the trophy whore depths of SomethingAwful right here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3469272&pagenumber=14&perpage=40

Thanks for that. I can finally find a home for the trophy whoring that ruins any enjoyment of the games I play.

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
That thread has been archived. Did I miss the new one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

RadicalR posted:

That thread has been archived. Did I miss the new one?

Post a new one and I will join because I am a terrible trophy whore. Well, not as bad as some people (I won't buy a game just for some trophies), but I have literally wasted hours and hours trying to get imaginary digi-trophies.

• Locked thread