Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

i'm looking for comedy podcasts with the relaxed low tempo vibe of boonta vista, and/or the bizarre demon chemistry of bigsofttitty.png. australian accents arent a requirement

Have you tried What A Time To Be Alive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

claw game handjob posted:

My go-to rec for that is a bit more niche, but Inverted Castle is a show I've described as "what if WOFF never had a host sandbag the show if they didn't dislike the game". Only downsides comparatively are that it's monthly, and it only covers metroidvania games.

I’m a big WOFF fan & yeah that’s fair, best eps are when it’s a niche game they both loved like Hypnospace Outlaw or when they have fun dunking on an oddity like Jak 2. Less so when it’s something I enjoyed like Mass Effect & it’s endless complaining & it’s like c‘mon why’d you even pick this. But overall way more hits than misses.

Although my favorite show they do is Unfilmable about horror movies, great energy & fascinating especially when it’s an odd one.

an owls casket
Jun 4, 2001

Pillbug

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

i'm looking for comedy podcasts with the relaxed low tempo vibe of boonta vista, and/or the bizarre demon chemistry of bigsofttitty.png. australian accents arent a requirement

you should check out Valley Heat. It's scripted, but it's incredibly funny, and definitely has a low key vibe. It's about a guy doing a podcast for his neighborhood, but quickly shifts focus to the host trying to figure out if his pool boy is using his garbage can as a drop-off spot for drug deals. Great music, ridiculous ad reads, and a parrot whose vocabulary consists solely of "Michael Douglas". It's loving great. Not along the same lines as bigsofttitty, but what is?