Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

You can get them in clear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuffs
Mar 29, 2007

Projectile Dysfunction
Yeah, I forget the name of the company off of the top of my head. But I purchased a tank protector made out of the 3M material they use for clear bras on cars.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yeah you can do the 3m clear sheets or they make the ~xtreme~ pattern ones in clear too

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

You can get them in clear

I'll look around for them and see if I like any. Everything I saw on Revzilla looked like garbage.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Chichevache posted:

Well it has been 3 months and no one has touched this challenge. Looks like it is up to me to try.

Now, I just need to find a creek or a stream in California....

........:geno:

gently caress all y'all, the hose is running. I am claiming it.

Take a photo of your bike against a matching background.
For example, if you have Paint Vagrant's sexy, crimson CBR you could take a photo of it against a brick wall. Or in front of a firetruck.

I played it on a technicality and put the bike into a river just to be on the safe side

Your Bike somewhere it shouldn't be (for whatever reason, legally, logically, etc)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

did you seriously buy an iraqi flag for this

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Sagebrush posted:

Do you not have one laying around the house?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Sagebrush posted:

Yes and no, I couldn't find my other flag and ordered this one about 12 hours before their big car bombing the other day, but i unironically like the country of iraq and had some of the best times of my life there

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EX250 Type R posted:

Yes and no, I couldn't find my other flag and ordered this one about 12 hours before their big car bombing the other day, but i unironically like the country of iraq and had some of the best times of my life there

I too love the smell of burn pits, diesel fumes and human waste on my way to kick in some AQ lieutenant's pizza guy's door and hoping I don't get molten copper blown through my chest on the way there

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Slim Pickens posted:

I too love the smell of burn pits, diesel fumes and human waste on my way to kick in some AQ lieutenant's pizza guy's door and hoping I don't get molten copper blown through my chest on the way there

this but unironically

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In a way I kinda wish the war was still active, just so I could hear a story about some private getting captured because they snuck off base to catch a Pokemon in Go.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Iraq in 2005 sure was a simpler time

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Slim Pickens posted:

In a way I kinda wish the war was still active, just so I could hear a story about some private getting captured because they snuck off base to catch a Pokemon in Go.

Someone is going to strap their phone to a drone.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Chichevache posted:

Someone is going to strap their phone to a drone.

Already happened. Gotta keep up bud.

The Verge posted:

One Pokémon Go player found a sneaky way around this pandemic, by strapping his Android to a DJI Phantom drone and mirroring his phone screen on his laptop using a program called AirDroid.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

EX250 Type R posted:

I played it on a technicality and put the bike into a river just to be on the safe side

Your Bike somewhere it shouldn't be (for whatever reason, legally, logically, etc)

I... I'm so sorry. :smithicide:

Your bike in the water.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

builds character posted:

Your bike in the water.

You're supposed to post original pictures, not what happens when clutchpuck gets a new Ulysses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

builds character posted:

Your bike in the water.

you monster!!

also lool 13 bucks for a days worth of cancer sticks

• Locked thread