Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Celestial Holdings 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Free Stars: Children of Infinity: part 3: the Wrath of Spathiwa:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

idonotlikepeas posted:

If you want in on a Star Control sequel by the original devs, well, now's the time:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pistolshrimp/free-stars-children-of-infinity

(It's already funded, too.)

I had sworn off video game kickstarters, but for this one I'll make an exception.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Nemo2342 posted:

I had sworn off video game kickstarters, but for this one I'll make an exception.

:same:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

A good poster posted:

Could they get away with calling it "The Real Star Control 3?"

I was such a confused kid when Star Control 3 came on and had a gorilla.

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

Back before the the stardock lawsuit, I recall their plan being to make a new star control literally named "star control 3" and pretend the one that already came out never existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Why the gently caress has nobody told me that there's a Kickstarter for an English version of the motherfucking GREGORY HORROR SHOW roguelike and a pilot for a new season of the cartoon?

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Apr 20, 2024