Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

also guess who has two thumbs and stuck his arm into the wrong end of a dog fight tonight?

<- this dickhead right here.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I thought you were supposed to put your thumbs up their butts?

Maybe that's where you went wrong?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

maybe, all I know is I'm not drinking on nye because i've gotta take antibiotics now

PartyCrown
Dec 31, 2007
I already qq'd about this in PIFB but w/e

Last night was the 1 year anniversary of Suzie's death. We had to put her down at 17 due to an inoperable tumor in her ear. Were it not for the that, she'd definitely still be around, as otherwise she was in excellent shape for her age.
One of my fave Suzie stories, as told by my mom "Used to keep my lipsticks in a little basket at back of bathroom counter. Basket had snug lid. Home from work/school one day. Found odd red/pink marks on carpet, similar marks on dog's paws. ??? Later found basket on floor of bathroom, neatly opened. Several lipsticks in bathroom and living room (on carpet), neatly opened and licked out. No teeth marks. Suzie believed she had opposable thumbs and was never frustrated."

This photo was taken the day after we got her, I was 9 years old at the time and she was around two. Once you got past the ears she was a really beautiful, sleek dog.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

PartyCrown posted:

I already qq'd about this in PIFB but w/e

Last night was the 1 year anniversary of Suzie's death. We had to put her down at 17 due to an inoperable tumor in her ear. Were it not for the that, she'd definitely still be around, as otherwise she was in excellent shape for her age.
One of my fave Suzie stories, as told by my mom "Used to keep my lipsticks in a little basket at back of bathroom counter. Basket had snug lid. Home from work/school one day. Found odd red/pink marks on carpet, similar marks on dog's paws. ??? Later found basket on floor of bathroom, neatly opened. Several lipsticks in bathroom and living room (on carpet), neatly opened and licked out. No teeth marks. Suzie believed she had opposable thumbs and was never frustrated."

This photo was taken the day after we got her, I was 9 years old at the time and she was around two. Once you got past the ears she was a really beautiful, sleek dog.

17 is old as hell for a dog, that is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

I bought a treat for Gnarlyhotep's dog, Sailor. This is exactly what transpired.

• Locked thread