Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mraagvpeine posted:

What's a gunbuster?
Not much, what's gunbuster with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyoujin
Oct 7, 2009
Gunbustin' makes me feel good

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

im pretty sure it's illegal to not like gunbuster in japan

and in these forums :toughguy:

Hey, no beef. I like me some short form Super Robot series too.

Honestly more things could do being the length of a BBC Serial, IMHO.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
BTW Sengoku Youko has been a mostly decent adaption so far. It's skipping a few things here and there that are unfortunate but I do feel it's been in service of getting to the end of Part 1 sooner rather than later which I suppose I can appreciate/understand. Latest ep was the big Shakugan one which basically where in my mind SY started to take off and they nailed it more or less so I'm pretty excited how it will handle the end of Part 1 and beyond.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
So, Tokyopop published the first six volumes of Sengoku Youko in pretty swift fashion, with each one coming like two months after the last.

Except now they don’t have any more volumes listed and I’m a bit worried they dropped the series