Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sockingtonsworth
Dec 17, 2013

my friend was bragging to me about how he got 3 blackberries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Bargearse posted:

I had another dream about my ex

I'm really getting sick of those

:smith::respek::smith:

I had a dream recently where my house became a shelter for some kind of apocalypse scenario, like zombies or something. Out of compassion our family let some people in, but then we started turning people away and then as people outside became more desperate we had to move to other parts of the house, which was 10 times its actual size. I was making all of these contingency plans like 'we will go into this cellar if the come through here, we can hold up in the library if they come in xyz'. It even had a moral of the story twist which was there wasn't any apocalypse and everyone was just freaking out over nothing and their desperation made them crazy and scared of each other.

Procynosuchus
Oct 18, 2011
I don't remember exactly what I was dreaming about last night, aside from the fact that I was in the regular U.S. Army, and bad (but not cataclysmic) poo poo was going down. Then, Fifty Foot Ant and Nancy Nagle showed up - to train my unit, not to burn it - and I knew things would probably be okay. :unsmith:

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Last night's dream was a series of waking up from dreams/seizures in many different places (my room, roommates room, a sidewalk, a hospital, a penthouse).

I'm totally drained today.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I was in a military cantina and someone had lost a spoon in the food so all the privates got peaches and miniature cabbages to eat while the sergeants had meatballs and sauce. :(

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Anyone else have vivid dreams when they're kind of drunk, but not that drunk?

I had two of those dreams last night. The first one was extra realistic, and involved me waking up only to look out my window and see that a massive tree had fallen on my building, crushing all of it except for the first floor (which my apartment is on). I had somehow slept through the chaos, and woke up to an intact apartment surrounded by destruction. Then I woke up for real and was concerned for a second about my hosed up building, until I realized that it was just a dream...the back yard doesn't even have any trees in it.

So I went back to sleep. But before I dozed off 100%, I heard a weird noise against the screen in my open window (was probably a moth bumping into it or something). What was my next dream? A loving mystery nightmare creature was slowly tearing its way through my window screen so that it could devour my soul or something. I then woke up (in the dream), brushed it all off as a bullshit dream, and went back to sleep (in the dream). Then I woke up in the morning (in the dream), and noticed my window screen was completely torn up. Spooky. Then I woke up for real.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
climbed a big mountain with some people, meteors were streaking down and hitting the earth. thought we would be saef on the mountain then a wave like 10 miles high came over the horizon and wiped us out

emptyspace
Oct 21, 2008
Had a pretty weird dream last night. I walked into a grocery store and bought a gallon of milk to take back to a house I was hanging out at with some friends. A guy comes up to me in the parking lot and asks if I know where my friends are, because he needs to talk to them. I said I knew, and he asked to hold my gallon of milk. I figured, he knew my friends, can't be a bad guy, so I let him hold it.

He then proceeded to throw the gallon of milk down and started kicking it all over the parking lot. Just kicking and kicking until the jug had ground a hole in it and the milk was spilling out.

I went back into the store and bought another gallon of milk and came back out. This guy comes up to me again, asking to hold my milk. I said, "Hell no. This is my milk. I let you hold milk before and look what you did to it."

He got kinda grabby, reaching for the milk, and I screamed out, "Hands off my milk! I'll loving cut you, bitch!" Which is something I'd never say in real life.

Then he turned into a different person and walked off.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i would say that the man represents an imagined threat, something you fear but in actuality can bring you no harm. this is revealed when you confront it, it changes into something different and harmless

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
I'm not going through 28 pages to find out, but have we covered the fact that Chantix gives you extremely vivid dreams? I just started my second week on the stuff and my dreams have all been some of the most vivid I've ever had. If I remember to, I'll post up tonight's dreamscape in this thread tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rev
Jun 24, 2008
I assure you this is no troll, behold my dream last night...

[The location is unknown to me, I recognize it as some place I've never seen before, but likely in America. due to street signage.]

I was driving a nice, new-ish Porsche of some kind, following behind my dad in his brand new Mercedes super-car on some unknown high-speed highway. He constantly calls me on my car phone (yes, a legit car phone) and makes fun of my "lovely" car. We pull into a gas station because we realize we need to get special identification to fly back home for some reason, but this identification is illegal for us to get (I don't know why it is illegal, or what the ID even is at this point).

I tell the clerk inside that we need the identification for a friend who was a soldier, but is still in the parking lot because he doesn't like to go inside gas stations due to PTSD. The clerk seems to buy this explanation with no questions. We are told to wait in the back, as it will take about 45 minutes.

Turns out the gas station is a hangout for some biker/MadMax-esq gang, and there are about 20 of them in the back. All very hostile looking, but not hostile towards us. There are weapons, cash, drugs, and other crime-esq items all over the place. We wait on a couch in the back for a few hours, while half of them party and the other half "go out to get money". I begin to get impatient, since I feel that we are going to miss our plane at this pace. It is here I learn that the identification we need to fly is a sideline badge to the Oakland Raiders with a built in microphone so that you can speak to anyone else with a similar badge. (I promise you I am not a crackhead in real life).

I sneak out and put bombs on their motorcycles and cars, come back inside and blow them up via remote control. Everything shakes like an earthquake and flying bits of wreckage go everywhere, glass windows shatter, etc. This whole time my dad is just sitting on the couch, not giving a single gently caress about anything happening around him. After the explosion happens and everything outside is destroyed, the gang members get really pissed and the leader, who is really intimidating accuses me of the explosions. I tell all the bikers to watch the security tapes, since it will prove it wasn't me. (I am aware that I did it, I suggested this to buy time before my inevitable death/beating/torture).

They start watching the tapes and before it gets to me outside, they see another biker guy stealing from their cash register first, so they accuse him and a huge knife and gun fight breaks out everywhere, although they no longer seem to care about us during the fight. I tell dad to get to the car and turn it on, while I run to steal our Oakland Raiders sideline passes they made us. When I get to the car it is now our 1997 Ford Explorer. (A real family car that is used as a junker/hauler).

I yell at my dad to floor it to get the gently caress out of the gas station, but instead he slowly drives around the back to exit, because "it's easier than turning the car around", still not caring about what is happening around him. We somehow make it to the airport without issue. At the airport I get mad because I find out our flight has a layover connection in Lesotho, Africa, even though we are trying to get to Saint Paul, Minnesota. I debate calling a friend (who I know in real life and lives in MN) to see if he wants to hang out. I realize I'll be flying for 20+ hours and get mad again.

As I am on the plane waiting to depart, I see out my window the head biker dude who accused me before, trying to chase the plane down to get me, gun in hand. He is being chased by the police, airport security, and other hostile gang members.

Just as the plane lifts off, he is close enough that I can I see his face out the window, he is the actor Josh Brolin.

The End.

• Locked thread