Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Varkk
Apr 17, 2004

Keep this thread, use the other one for the World Cup. Then come back here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spamtheman
May 30, 2005

Effer of the ineffable

Doctor Cave posted:

Rad. Any other nationalities here? There used to be an Indian guy that I haven't seen posting in years, and there's a West Indian who pops in occasionally. The World Cup will be more interesting if as much nations are represented as possible, instead of it being the Aus-NZ-Eng circlejerk it currently is.

I'm not just a supporter, South African in Cape Town here.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Thats a real bad op in the new thread so I will choose to ignore its existence and post in this one.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP
How can it honestly say that India are actually no worse than any other country? The BCCI invented Herpes and Hitler and all sorts!

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

serious gaylord posted:

Thats a real bad op in the new thread so I will choose to ignore its existence and post in this one.

Likewise

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

serious gaylord posted:

It needs more gifs.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
West Indies struggle to 122, Amla looks like he's barely playing and still scoring at 80.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib
South African living in Canada over here, so I got two teams to root for.

Unimpressed
Feb 13, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

Well the BCCI is backing the new thread, so I'm switching over. So long suckers!

Hyperriker
Nov 1, 2008

ur fukt m8
Keep this thread for all cricket chat imo.

Comments from the supercoach

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

this thread is the test cricket of threads. the other one is a bowl off in a twenty20 dead rubber to decide who is the most poo poo imho.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Cricket Thread 2013: Why you chirpin' now, mate? Not getting wickets? Best thread.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

thehappyprince posted:

this thread is the test cricket of threads. the other one is a bowl off in a twenty20 dead rubber to decide who is the most poo poo imho.

If this thread is test cricket and the other is T20 then that explains why the other thread is so much more popular.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Mister Chief posted:

If this thread is test cricket and the other is T20 then that explains why the other thread is so much more popular.

you know what else was popular? the beatles. and they were poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperriker
Nov 1, 2008

ur fukt m8
rest in peace this great thread

great dig

C. Thread run out (Spiffy) 800 (31,973)

• Locked thread