Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Set up a cloth strainer and just smash the bottles on top of it so the delicious glass-free beer trickles through into a cup or your open mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!
Not enough microns.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Lock the slide back on a pistol, rest the underside of the barrel on top of the cap, and hook the front edge of the frame underneath.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Don't do that with a gun.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

AKZ posted:

Don't do that with a gun.

Also, make sure it is loaded and pointed at something you don't want to destroy.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

If you set the bottle cap against an edge, you don't have to smack it like a fool, just push down with your other hand.

Or if you have big meathooks for hands like me, just squeeze.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3MZYFsU8MA

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
I woke up around 8:30 AM the other day with a serious hangover and an equally serious craving for latkes. "I know how to make good latkes," I thought to myself. "I will do this. It will be good."

I walked down to the grocery store at the end of the block to get the couple ingredients I didn't already have, then got to work.

Grated the potatoes, mixed everything up, oiled up the cast iron pan, put everything in a line for optimal latke assembly-line process...

...and then discovered our gas had been turned off and the stove wouldn't light.

I went back to the grocery store, bought a bag of charcoal, lit a fire in the old propane grill out back that some previous bachelor tenants converted to charcoal, and cooked latkes there in forty-degree-fahrenheit weather.

They were delicious.

Dukes Mayo Clinic has a new favorite as of 07:18 on Nov 23, 2014

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
Jesus, a knitting and potato chips party converted to knitting, potato chips, beer and vodka party. I have the weirdest dreams when I sleep drunk and then get afraid that I'm gonna send facebook messages to people I shouldn't send messages to. I did that once while sleeping, it wasn't a nasty message it just didnæt make sense.

english muffin
Feb 1, 2012
the likes of you and I

Selklubber posted:

Jesus, a knitting and potato chips party converted to knitting, potato chips, beer and vodka party. I have the weirdest dreams when I sleep drunk and then get afraid that I'm gonna send facebook messages to people I shouldn't send messages to. I did that once while sleeping, it wasn't a nasty message it just didnæt make sense.

Yeah you weren't sleeping you were blacked out, congratulations.

Now that hideous British winter is upon us, I make sure to have my pyjamas warming on the radiator whilst I have my evening bath. Nothing cosier than warmed pyjamas. If I can just hire a manservant to ensure that I also have hot tea waiting when I get out of the bath and into my pre-warmed nightwear I will truly be living the dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Thread is dead, we need a new one!

• Locked thread