Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
My Klingon D7 from the grab bag is here and in good condition. Thanks, krushgroove!

e: poo poo, top of page again. Here's a terrible cellphone quick pic of two of the completed minis from the current oath thread, from a set of whales I intend to save:

Dr. Gargunza fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jul 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Dr. Gargunza posted:

My Klingon D7 from the grab bag is here and in good condition. Thanks, krushgroove!

It's critical that I remind everyone of the music that plays whenever a D7 approaches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbG3N51MEjM&t=0m9s

TheCosmicMuffet fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jul 12, 2014

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

It's critical that I remind everyone of the music that plays whenever a D7 approaches:

And thank you for reminding me what color scheme I should use to paint it! Does anyone have a color cross-referencing chart to match Vallejo paints with Jerry Goldsmith music?

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

Soooo a thing arrived in the post :3:

...I had to have a run tonight, so I'm yet to actually rip it open but so looking forward to it :) thanks oath thread organisers, and thanks CMoN for the prize :D

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Hey Krushgroove! Just wanted to let you know that I got all the Mega Grab Bag Stuff today. Thanks a bunch! I'm also excited about all these new brushes!

Namenlos
Oct 20, 2010
Zombiecide and airbrush now both present and accounted for! I'm gonna miss this thread <3

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Indolent Bastard posted:

Got my grab bag stuff yesterday.

Judge Dredd and Dice Dwarf reporting for duty.

Illudere posted:

I got my grab bag prize. Thank you!
Awesome! Glad it got there OK. Did you guys have to sign for the package? I did signature required for everything to hopefully prevent 'losing it in the mail' but I have no idea if it's actually required for stuff sent overseas.

Fix posted:

Go on, tell him that most of it is mine. 3/4. 3/5. Whatever.

e: I have no idea what this is about.
I'll drop you an email!

Dr. Gargunza posted:

You're welcome! :)

enri posted:

Soooo a thing arrived in the post :3:

...I had to have a run tonight, so I'm yet to actually rip it open but so looking forward to it :) thanks oath thread organisers, and thanks CMoN for the prize :D
That's great, glad to hear it finally reached the UK and I could avoid another awkward email to another prize sponsor!

Pash posted:

Hey Krushgroove! Just wanted to let you know that I got all the Mega Grab Bag Stuff today. Thanks a bunch! I'm also excited about all these new brushes!
Fab :) Enjoy all your loot!

Namenlos posted:

Zombiecide and airbrush now both present and accounted for! I'm gonna miss this thread <3

Aww, it's too bad we won't have you in the Season 5 thread! Enjoy the game and post what you're able to do with the airbrush in the painting thread, though!

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
A package arrived!

Thanks lilljonas for the awesome prize of 6mm Samurai grab bag!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

YF19pilot posted:

A package arrived!

Thanks lilljonas for the awesome prize of 6mm Samurai grab bag!

I'm happy you liked it. :3:

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

lilljonas posted:

I'm happy you liked it. :3:

The Hot Dog Viking was like icing on the cake, too. Thanks!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

krushgroove posted:

Awesome! Glad it got there OK. Did you guys have to sign for the package? I did signature required for everything to hopefully prevent 'losing it in the mail' but I have no idea if it's actually required for stuff sent overseas.

The postman made me sign for it, personally.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?
So hey krushgroove, did you send out that Blood Angels captain?

Because something from overseas, for me, was delivered and signed. To my mother. At her house. Which I don't live at.

I mean it's not actually a problem or anything, because I can just swing by and grab it, but it's a bit odd!

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Slimnoid posted:

So hey krushgroove, did you send out that Blood Angels captain?

Yes! No idea how your mother got it (assuming it is what I'm hoping it is), but I only have the addresses that everyone gave me :)

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
We know your mom has been doing all your painting, Slimnoid. Ok? There. You forced this out in the open. I hope you're happy.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

krushgroove posted:

Yes! No idea how your mother got it (assuming it is what I'm hoping it is), but I only have the addresses that everyone gave me :)

I think there might've been a mix-up on account of changing addresses lately.

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

We know your mom has been doing all your painting, Slimnoid. Ok? There. You forced this out in the open. I hope you're happy.

Shhhhhh.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Great, now I'm going to have to DNA test everyone's Oaths...

(but it's entirely possible I missed your address update - your BA captain was addressed a LONG time ago!)

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

krushgroove posted:

Great, now I'm going to have to DNA test everyone's Oaths...

(but it's entirely possible I missed your address update - your BA captain was addressed a LONG time ago!)

Yeah, very likely. I gave you the address for my old house, and I've since changed addresses twice; the one you sent to Badger and CMON is my most current one. Not like it matters right now or anything!

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
I had to sign.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

krushgroove posted:

Yes! No idea how your mother got it

Yes, Krushgroove has no idea how he gave it to your mother :wiggle:

Sometimes I have to sign for international packages, and sometimes I don't, I think it depends entirely on the size of it, whether or not the guy who delivers letters and very small packages can fit it into the letterbox, and the mood or rush of the postie at the time. If I miss a delivery I always have to sign for it at the post office though.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Slimnoid posted:

Yeah, very likely. I gave you the address for my old house, and I've since changed addresses twice; the one you sent to Badger and CMON is my most current one. Not like it matters right now or anything!

I'm really looking forward to seeing your take on it. I love how clean and smooth your marines are.

Assuming you're going to paint it. :v:

Zhent
Oct 18, 2011

The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.
Krushgroove, I PM'd you but your inbox may be full - I received a second set of S&P brushes a week or two back. Just want to make sure someone isn't missing out!

Germ
May 7, 2013

I keep meaning to (but forgetting to) take a picture of my loot, all of which has been received. Zombicide, all of the Wood Elf stuff I got from the Warstore with my gift voucher (thanks Arlaharen!) and my grab bag stuff (Horus Hersey Audiobook, Abbadon, and a Chaos Sorcerer). Love it all! Thank you for the toys, Oath Thread!

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

My grab bag prize arrived! I had to send my bf to pick the package up, as it was too big for the mailbox. I got the "how to paint citadel miniatures" book, the Sisters of Battle audio-book cd, and a couple of random booklets thrown in. The pirate mini wasn't in there, but that's ok. :)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Zhent posted:

Krushgroove, I PM'd you but your inbox may be full - I received a second set of S&P brushes a week or two back. Just want to make sure someone isn't missing out!
Sorry! Read it and forgot to reply - AFAIK no one is missing their set, but I have a LOT of sets for the current thread, so pay it forward and give the brushes to someone who needs a new set, or a kid at your local store or something :)

Germ posted:

I keep meaning to (but forgetting to) take a picture of my loot, all of which has been received. Zombicide, all of the Wood Elf stuff I got from the Warstore with my gift voucher (thanks Arlaharen!) and my grab bag stuff (Horus Hersey Audiobook, Abbadon, and a Chaos Sorcerer). Love it all! Thank you for the toys, Oath Thread!
Good stuff! :)

Schmetterling posted:

My grab bag prize arrived! I had to send my bf to pick the package up, as it was too big for the mailbox. I got the "how to paint citadel miniatures" book, the Sisters of Battle audio-book cd, and a couple of random booklets thrown in. The pirate mini wasn't in there, but that's ok. :)
Awesome! That took a little while :) I forgot to tell you the pirate mini had been sniped by someone else at some point, but hopefully you're happy with the rest of your loot!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I've received my S&Ps but there's still no sign of the double sided brushes. Again, it's not a big deal for me and I'm just presenting it so the folks running the show know about it.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

counterspin posted:

I've received my S&Ps but there's still no sign of the double sided brushes. Again, it's not a big deal for me and I'm just presenting it so the folks running the show know about it.

OK - it's just me :) I'll send G&G another email...

Illudere
Jan 12, 2005
I didn't sign for my package but someone in the household may have. There wasn't any glue in the bottle. Was it like that when you packaged it?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
There's glue...it just all completely dried :( sorry! (and no it was never opened)

Illudere
Jan 12, 2005
Ah, I see. No worries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A_Bluenoser
Jan 13, 2008
...oh where could that fish be?...
Nap Ghost
Oh my, I had not checked this thread in a while and had not noticed you needed my contact info. I will send an email right away! Hopefully now that I am all moved, and my stuff is on the way I will be able to get into the new thread!

• Locked thread