Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

NinjaPete posted:

It's always been my intention to finish this. I actually have some of the best update written. However, things just keep popping up. One of my co-workers left, and I got saddled with one if his classes, cutting into my writing time. Most recently, I've become a father and.... turns out infants need attention.

Luckily during summer at the latest I will pick this up. So take heart everyone!

Sail into Valhalla on a sea of spitup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

How goes the fathering? :)

Althair
Jul 26, 2006
words are weapons
Just read through the entire thing. Love all the bits of lore and history slipped in. Love the edge-of-magic feeling of the world. Thank you so much for writing this, I hope it continues!

• Locked thread