Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Karrahad posted:

Also the man of a Big Shell.

Seems appropriated being on a offshore platform.

:rimshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
Jesus christ that was my whole pun originally.

But no really, has anyone found any good mobile wallpapers for this? I am gonna have to make my own I guess...

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

https://youtu.be/3iwuKbNSHq4

I'm rewatching demos and trailers (like everyone else who doesn't have the game yet), and the infiltration in the Gamescom 2014 demo is so drat slick. That's the one with the horse poop trap and the nighttime infiltration. Jackie Tan has a great way of playing cinematically, and I love the music that plays once the Spetznaz helicopter shows up. I don't think Ground Zeroes' soundtrack was ever released so hopefully we get one huge official soundtrack for both games, though I'm not holding my breath because Konami.

I keep forgetting about features like the cardboard box distractions. Considering all the possible combinations of time of day, weather, the different modes like Perfect Stealth or OSP, buddies, your infiltration point, Support team, and your loadout of weapons and items, you could probably play one mission two dozen different ways and it wouldn't get old. C'mon, Monday! :f5:

I think that's just a riff of in game music, not anything in particular. It starts out a bit like Quiet's Theme.

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

:bravo2:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I hope the Steam version unlocks, by surprise, today. It's not impossible.

Please name one instance of this happening. PLEASE, so I can hope too

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
These have been my home and lock screens for like a year:

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Snak posted:

Jesus christ that was my whole pun originally.

But no really, has anyone found any good mobile wallpapers for this? I am gonna have to make my own I guess...

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

I made a thing

Wallpaper sized

and here is a shirt if anyone wants

edit:

I just used your dimensions. I hope they're right.

move to the new thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738930

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

Captn Kurp posted:

Please name one instance of this happening. PLEASE, so I can hope too

I don't think there are even 10K games on Steam. Even if the chance was 1 in a million, there would still be a chance, even if it never happened before. :lloydchristmas:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

It's for my laptop but I'm fond of this screencap from MGS4.

Gotta find a bigger version of it at some point.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Karrahad posted:

Also the man of a Big Shell.

That's the joke.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Raxivace posted:

It's for my laptop but I'm fond of this screencap from MGS4.

Gotta find a bigger version of it at some point.

you must have a tiny pc if a 200x112 picture is wallpaper worthy

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

:bravo2:

Davincie posted:

you must have a tiny pc if a 200x112 picture is wallpaper worthy

don't kinkshame

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
Jesus Christ the brown bears do not gently caress around, I put about 12 tranqs into it before it dropped and it nearly mauled me to death.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Jesus Christ the brown bears do not gently caress around, I put about 12 tranqs into it before it dropped and it nearly mauled me to death.

But did you fulton it?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Deviant posted:

But did you fulton it?

Yeah, of course. 5000 heroism

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Deviant posted:

But did you fulton it?

He tranqed it, of course he did.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
There's a new thread because the OP of this one last posted on the forums over a year ago, and last edited the OP of this thread over a year ago too.
This thread can't be closed but there's a new thread so we should just let this one die. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738930

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

redreader posted:

There's a new thread because the OP of this one last posted on the forums over a year ago, and last edited the OP of this thread over a year ago too.
This thread can't be closed but there's a new thread so we should just let this one die. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738930

maybe we should let u die???????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiggles
Dec 30, 2007

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Can you fireman carry bears? pls respond

• Locked thread