Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Sup, boys.

Just letting you know that I'm hanging my skates up for the summer(gave my PS3 to my sis). Have a few drinks in my honour. I'll most likely be back by September for the start of the new season.

I'll still be around lurking on the forums if you need to talk to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scylla
Sep 20, 2001

Uniballer posted:

Sup, boys.

Just letting you know that I'm hanging my skates up for the summer(gave my PS3 to my sis). Have a few drinks in my honour. I'll most likely be back by September for the start of the new season.

GGS, sir. See ya in September!

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011
say hi to your sister for me

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Uniballer posted:

Sup, boys.

Frownin' :(

The Roadwarrior
Aug 23, 2003

I spend too much time thinking about the Montreal Canadiens.

Uniballer posted:

Sup, boys.

So loving bummed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHepAUQ0jVk

More importantly is your sister a better finisher than you?

e: Or just imagine this with you high sticking people in the face while back checking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ZzNKVJs0M

The Roadwarrior fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jul 12, 2014

The Rev
Jun 24, 2008
L1 + X

I should otp today with my thug. Kill them all, no gods no masters.

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Firstly, gently caress all of you for saying anything about my sister. Secondly, thank you for the kind words. I miss you guys already.

And backchecking and slashing people isn't a thing I did often. That's more of a Skizzer move.

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011
this is a skizzzer move:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/193413192

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Pretty good.

I especially liked the part where your stick when through the first defenseman's leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skizzzer
Sep 27, 2011
that's the best part actually

• Locked thread