Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Wheat Loaf posted:

I wonder if Jamie Dornan ever ponders whether staying on OUAT might have been a better deal.

The Fall is amazing, though, so probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Wheat Loaf posted:

Nothing, unfortunately. She says she plans to stick around and do some digging in the party at Granny's at the end of season four, then season five begins immediately after that - on the same night, in the same street, with the same people present - and she never shows up again.

I like to imagine right after she said that, she went over to Granny and asked her if she knew who her father was, and Granny was like "Yeah, of course, it was Rumple's brother" or something. Mystery solved, she decided to go back to her life.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
In recent "things that will never happen" news, Lana Parilla has recently said that the Disney villain she would most like to see in season seven is none other than Darth Vader.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

I keep forgetting that Darth Vader really is a Disney villain.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

And Leia is a Disney Princess :j:

• Locked thread