Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

NachtSieger posted:

I unironically think blonde/bleached hair Kouta looks cool.

Ditto. I hope he keeps the blonde look for Gaim x Drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

Being nigh omnipotent can be busy work tbh.

I like to think the Invess got into a turf war by the time Kouta and Mai came back from their earthly visit.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

For anyone that cares, Kamen Rider wiki has translations for a few of the Gaim songs. I don't trust their Never Surrender and Ranbu Escalation translations too much (the latter has some weird syntax, and the former doesn't seem to be too sure if it's meant to be from Kaito's point of view or not), but their Point of No Return translation seems to be perfectly acceptable, and holy poo poo does it suit Micchy perfectly.

Also Gaim has really good songs ignoring Exciting X Attitude. I just wish Takatora got a song too, considering Kouta (Rise Up Your Flag, Ranbu Escalation), Kaito (Never Surrender, Ranbu Escalation) and Micchy (Point of No Return) did.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I'm finally getting around to watching the Gaim Soccer movie, and while I'm still only partway through, I'm really enjoying the surrealism of Rider powers being used in soccer games. And Matsumoto Hiroya getting a cameo made me smile. I know its a Rider film, but I would have loved a nod to Magiranger or Go-Busters from him.

EDIT: Oh my...did not realize just how hard I was necro-posting. Oh well...at least its on topic!

EDIT 2: Not sure how I'm feeling about this massive street battle...sure its cool to see the Yggdrasil troops squaring off against regular soldiers...but the actual narrative reasons are rather opaque.

jivjov fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jan 15, 2015

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Who subbed it? Because I don't see it on AEsir's site.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Fezz posted:

Who subbed it? Because I don't see it on AEsir's site.

tv-nihon probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Nyaa had a file from some group called BananaArms. The subs were not the greatest, I'll tell you that. Wacky text effects were present (but only on henshin phrases and finishers, so that's right about where I like them), and I caught some really poor grammar choices, but it was perfectly watchable. I probably will still rewatch once Aesir releases subs though.

• Locked thread