Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Square-Enix confuses the hell out of me. Rereleasing 15 year-old Eidos ports of Final Fantasy games on Steam, android versions of FF3&4, but we still can't get the PSP anniversary editions of FF1&2 on PSN. Hell, also games like Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts: BBS. They've gotta know there's a market for this poo poo- their PS1 and PSP games that are on the store are still the biggest sellers for those markets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Yechezkel posted:

Oh wait, something related to PSN was announced. I just wasn't watching at the time.

Powers, the hyped-up episodic TV series that will only be on PlayStation Store and free for PS+ members , will most likely come out February 10. It was originally scheduled to come out last month, but that didn't happen.

Where's The Tester season four, Sony? :argh:

Policenaut posted:

Look as long as I get my FF12 and DQ8 HD Remasters on PS3/Vita I really don't care if Square-Enix intends to repackage their library until the heat death of the universe. Also put out that Romancing SaGa PS2 classic here, preferably not bundled with a $40 jigsaw puzzle.

I've been demanding DQ8 HD for years now but at this point I'd even settle for a PS2 Classic version just so I can finally get rid of my PS2.

Why don't you want my money, Square-Enix?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
They released a fantastic port of DQ8 for iPhone this year. If you've got one I highly recommend it.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Skeezy posted:

Second Son first then First Light.

Second first and First second. I just got it :negative:

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
A few new "classics" popped up on ESRB. Again, ESRB rating does not guarantee that the games will come out:

PS2:
Alter Echo
Disney/Pixar Cars
DOA2 Hardcore
Legend of Kay
MX vs. ATV Untamed

PSone:
Aces of the Air
Battle Hunter

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010

The Grimace posted:

Square-Enix confuses the hell out of me. Rereleasing 15 year-old Eidos ports of Final Fantasy games on Steam, android versions of FF3&4, but we still can't get the PSP anniversary editions of FF1&2 on PSN. Hell, also games like Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts: BBS. They've gotta know there's a market for this poo poo- their PS1 and PSP games that are on the store are still the biggest sellers for those markets.

Kingdoms hearts bbs was actually rereleased on ps3 not too long ago. You just have to buy the 2.5 that comes with the final mix version of 2 and cutscenes from coded. I don't think you can get digital though because of Disney.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Yechezkel posted:

A few new "classics" popped up on ESRB. Again, ESRB rating does not guarantee that the games will come out:

PS2:
Alter Echo
Disney/Pixar Cars
DOA2 Hardcore
Legend of Kay
MX vs. ATV Untamed

PSone:
Aces of the Air
Battle Hunter

Dang, was kinda hoping Suikoden III to show up soon since we just got II and considering how III is pretty common it wouldn't take to long to get on the service.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Rirse posted:

considering how III is pretty common
Not in Europe where it was never released.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Rirse posted:

Dang, was kinda hoping Suikoden III to show up soon since we just got II and considering how III is pretty common it wouldn't take to long to get on the service.

I'm praying that they throw 3-5 up now that 2's on there, but I'm not holding my breath at all. :(

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Does Infamous: First Light go free for PS+ on the EU store today?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No, it'll be tomorrow, store only updates on Tuesday in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yechezkel
Oct 5, 2004

Fun Shoe
New year (give or take a week), new thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3692707

• Locked thread