Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Have sex with children as a Hallowe'en prank :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

good poo poo

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
permaban all posters in this thread

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

a starwar betamax posted:

permaban all posters in this thread
you first

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Promote from the outside. Bring in a guy who doesn't spend any significant time posting but instead focuses on living a cool and good life. You know, a popular person liked by a good amount of his community. But not liked by everyone, because he has to stand for something. As long as he doesn't stand for bad and not cool stuff, like previous mods. Follow this example, posters, and stop posting. Then, we can finally mod ourselves.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

cockrub warriors encouraged

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
tldr

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AnwYi2Frk

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Why are these people mods when they don't post here or do any modding of the GBS forum.

Breadallelogram posted:

destroy the inactive mods

The Kraken posted:

Promote from the outside. Bring in a guy who doesn't spend any significant time posting but instead focuses on living a cool and good life. You know, a popular person liked by a good amount of his community. But not liked by everyone, because he has to stand for something. As long as he doesn't stand for bad and not cool stuff, like previous mods. Follow this example, posters, and stop posting. Then, we can finally mod ourselves.

lonesomedwarf posted:

cockrub warriors encouraged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Premeditated Toast
Apr 24, 2008

Same as it ever was.
More of this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
What do you guys even want GBS to be? Because you make a huge show out of turning it into a FYAD-lite but then 1 year later you can't stop complaining about the maelstrom of shitposting that you created on purpose.

Seriously, what's the vision here?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Inevitable posted:

What do you guys even want GBS to be? Because you make a huge show out of turning it into a FYAD-lite but then 1 year later you can't stop complaining about the maelstrom of shitposting that you created on purpose.

funny

Things that are not funny include some things from both the new gbs, such as "cuck cuck cuck goes the fatty", and the old gbs, such as "minor celebrity says something mildly racist HYPERTHREAD". Things that are funny include 9/11 starwars, the magic the gathering buttcrack guy, and the homo jihadi dude. Obviously this is not a comprehensive list.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Oct 13, 2014

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Inevitable posted:

better to be a FYAD-lite than a lovely digg clone

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

orange juche posted:

Yeah, but like, OWN it.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

orange juche posted:

they're both kinda terrible.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Jeffrey posted:

funny

Things that are not funny include some things from both the new gbs, such as "cuck cuck cuck goes the fatty", and the old gbs, such as "minor celebrity says something mildly racist HYPERTHREAD". Things that are funny include 9/11 starwars, the magic the gathering buttcrack guy, and the homo jihadi dude. Obviously this is not a comprehensive list.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont really care about cuck threads sometimes its funny to me, sometimes i think it is funny, sometimes i think it isnt but if it isnt i just dont go to the thread i dont see why there sshould be a rule about it. there should be a thread about the hot dog guy that was funny. i thought it was funny and i liked reading piled high and god bless. this isnt sarcastic i got a kick out of it and if you dont like it i dont see why you need to go to that thread. and if a threaqd is being poo poo all over by people trying to get it gassed then if it doesn't get gassed and nothing happens they will give up i dont see why this should even be a thing

c2c life

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the cock sucking lips things was kind of hosed up i get that but that has nothing to do with hot dogs and everything to do with it being said about a child one things stands above the other IN MYT HUMBLE ONIONimo

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont really care about cuck threads sometimes its funny to me, sometimes i think it is funny, sometimes i think it isnt but if it isnt i just dont go to the thread i dont see why there sshould be a rule about it. there should be a thread about the hot dog guy that was funny. i thought it was funny and i liked reading piled high and god bless. this isnt sarcastic i got a kick out of it and if you dont like it i dont see why you need to go to that thread. and if a threaqd is being poo poo all over by people trying to get it gassed then if it doesn't get gassed and nothing happens they will give up i dont see why this should even be a thing

c2c life

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Inevitable posted:

More Star Wars 9/11 and CYOAs

Less anime avatars

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

More tane, less plape LOL!!!

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

The cutest cat I've ever seen :3:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hippos kill humans for sport

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

hippos kill humans for sport

I'd be cool with a hippo eating me if it stopped every now and then to do that adorable ear-waggle thing

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

this thread.avi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

WE ALL BOUGHT IT, AND WERE MADE FOOLS OF

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Mandatory Anime
Don't Be A Sex Pest In Space