Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

According to my 'sometimes right, sometimes wrong' TV calendar - Enlisted returns to FOX from Sunday 1st June for 4 episodes of runoff (1 per week).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My calendar did in fact tell the truth! New episode tonight!

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
"We're really excited to show this heartwarming and hilarious new comedy!"

*buries show on Fridays at 9:30*

"We're hopeful that the show can build an audience!"

*moves Bones to 8, switches show to 9, ratings tick up*

"Great! This is exactly what we hoped for!"

*moves Bones back to Mondays, dumps Rake at 8, airs season-long arc out of order, ratings tick down*

"Welp, Enlisted had a good run."

*saves funniest episode for Summer burn-off on Sundays at 7*

Goddammit Fox. :smith: This show is so great. The showrunner is trying to get a pickup elsewhere but I'm not getting my hopes up.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The latest episode should've been shown during the original run due to the production code/introduction of a character we've already met. And guess what? It was probably my favourite episode of the bunch. The scene with all the portapotties was just wonderfully ridiculous.

More and more things pointing towards Fox just deciding from word go that this needed to fail, for some reason. Sucks given they gave B99 a deserved good shot, why not 1/3 the effort for Enlisted?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Heads up, there's another new episode on tonight Jun 8 at 7pm ET. I think there's only two more to air after this :(

This reminds me I need to watch the one that aired last week.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

pahuyuth posted:

Heads up, there's another new episode on tonight Jun 8 at 7pm ET. I think there's only two more to air after this :(

This reminds me I need to watch the one that aired last week.

The donkey kong part was pretty good. :rip: enlisted

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

This show is too good to get cancelled :911:

dmkmills
Nov 12, 2003
Jedi Knight
ALERT - SEASON FINALE THIS WEEKEND.

*note I said "season" #hope :ohdear:

Anyone else interacting with the cast and crew on Twitter? They are some of the most attentive, funny, engaged, and awesome people that I've ever had the pleasure to be "twitter friends" with.

P.S. if you watch and tweet, they are giving away a year of toilet paper from Charmin :)

Pleeeeeeeease someone pick up this shoooooowwwww!!!

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
drat, that was a good finale.

This show had some potential but it seems like Fox was convinced from the start it would bomb and made no effort to change that.

Tooter
Nov 12, 2003

drat Enlisted, you deserved better than Fox.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'm gunna miss it. There isn't a :patriot: big enough.

It's a really big shaaaame

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Also Lori Loughlin is awesome.

Tooter
Nov 12, 2003

I spent my Saturday rewatching the entire season. The football episode where Chubski stiff arms the medic still kills me. This entire show was amazing from start to finish. If I become rich in the next year I will bring it back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
:haw: :haw: :haw:

http://www.avclub.com/article/yahoo-might-also-save-enlisted-206893

quote:

After its last-minute rescue of Community, Yahoo is now reportedly considering taking in another stray by picking up Fox’s Enlisted, Deadline and The Wrap report. Both sites say Yahoo is in early discussions with 20th Century Fox TV about reviving the canceled cult comedy on its Yahoo Screen service, after fans responded to Community’s reprieve by immediately demanding Yahoo save everything else they’d ever loved. And while your beloved childhood dog still burns in hell, the appeal of being able to pick up another established property with a built-in fanbase and a creative team that’s still in the groove of things obviously proved attractive enough to Yahoo to at least consider it. It’s unclear whether that means Enlisted will become the latest to find a new home with the Internet’s crazy cat lady, but Yahoo should really consider putting bricks on its trash cans, before Happy Endings also comes sniffing around.

• Locked thread