Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilverFire
Dec 31, 2012
Both videos are set to private.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

SilverFire posted:

:doh: Knew I forgot something. Fixed now!

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Carlioo posted:

If there is something you think I could improve on, do tell me!

SilverFire posted:

It's good to have fans who help. :v:

Joke aside, thanks for hanging with us. It's been fun doing this, and I'm personally looking forward to continuing onto Sly 3, after my holiday and our break.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I'd be kind of surprised if anybody blocked a chiptune.

Also that was great music for Bentley's space shot.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Glazius posted:

I'd be kind of surprised if anybody blocked a chiptune.

Yeah, which is why I was so surprised when the message popped up, saying that UMG had blocked this in some countries. Fun fact: none of the bottle hunt videos were content ID matched and they have been nothing but music from the game, meaning that Sucker Punch/Sony are cool guys who let people use their songs on Youtube, while Capcom isn't. Guess that's another thing to add to the long list of "Reasons why Capcom suck these days"! :v:

Oh, and somehow Youtube didn't register that I unprivated the Cartoon Opening video, so that's been fixed now too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

Welp, it's time to close this thread proper now. Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves let's play is here if you have missed it!

• Locked thread