Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

IMO the game has been totally unbalanced since they added multiclassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButterChugger
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not going to play anymore until they nerf microwaves, so OP :mad:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

uhhhhh

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

*clicks no*

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

shoes went wrong

Kuromyneko
Aug 21, 2014

Kuro neko

Lol me and my friend spent like 20 min wondering why we could see out names pop up on goats in the mmo but there was no way to talk to each other in chat. Turns out that the goat mmo just randomizes names on friends and people who log in plus adding bots to chat so it looks like a legit mmo even though its single player :(.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Patch day! It's mostly fixing bugged achievements and stuff. It's also over a gig in size so have fun with that.

quote:

General fixes:
The MMO level won’t autostart for new players.
Force Load button on the play menu to load out of date mods.
NPC now goat armor.
Start actor can now be rotated to view class.
XP bar no longer overflows.
Minimap now works for multiple players.
The Portal in Twistram is now open after completing DumbleDoor’s quest.
Resetting game now clears mutators.
Fixed issues with Flappy Goat not rendering.
The inventory is now a mutator that can be used on any map.
Dodo follow up quest now works.
NPC’s also reports as quest items so that you can bring McSlowpants on your inventry to the tavern.

Achievements
Fixed: Elfstreetboys
Fixed: Old Goat
Fixed: Powerhoof SMASH
Fixed: Maximum MLG Big Plays
Fixed: Angel Goat
Jousting Goat only granted when goat gets knocked by the horse.
Added two new achievements, “Love or Hate?” and “The Icelandic Experience” .

GenericOverusedName fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Dec 3, 2014

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Kuromyneko posted:

Lol me and my friend spent like 20 min wondering why we could see out names pop up on goats in the mmo but there was no way to talk to each other in chat. Turns out that the goat mmo just randomizes names on friends and people who log in plus adding bots to chat so it looks like a legit mmo even though its single player :(.

goat simulator fools another one

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
The devs put a lot of effort into their amazing goatlifelike sims.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
with the free content expansion, and the big discount, this was actually worth it. I've always liked goats, and overall the behavior simulated in the game is fairly accurate, but one flaw i found is that goats don't bleat with this particular pattern of regularity. Also, goats tend to be fans of deep, turn-based strategy games. I emailed the developer with my concerns

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Carol Pizzamom posted:

with the free content expansion, and the big discount, this was actually worth it. I've always liked goats, and overall the behavior simulated in the game is fairly accurate, but one flaw i found is that goats don't bleat with this particular pattern of regularity. Also, goats tend to be fans of deep, turn-based strategy games. I emailed the developer with my concerns

I hope you really did. If the next expansion is Goat Tactic Simulator... :allears:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

I hope you really did. If the next expansion is Goat Tactic Simulator... :allears:

It's going to be an implementation of Final Fantasy Tactics using only members of the capra family. It's going to be based on the zodiac stones, but it's just 12 Capricorns and a hidden 13th capricorn stone you can only get through gameshark or from a hidden boss.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Doctor Goat posted:

It's going to be an implementation of Final Fantasy Tactics using only members of the capra family. It's going to be based on the zodiac stones, but it's just 12 Capricorns and a hidden 13th capricorn stone you can only get through gameshark or from a hidden boss.

Thanks for getting me more excited for a game that doesn't exist.

Wait... Doctor Goat.....

!

Kuromyneko
Aug 21, 2014

Kuro neko

Maybe I'll try make a mod dont know how hard that would be :)

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?

Doctor Goat posted:

It's going to be an implementation of Final Fantasy Tactics using only members of the capra family.
I'm imagining Final Fantasy 7 but with goats. Goat-Cloud with his hair and buster sword on his back cursing goat-Sepiroth.

Rassle
Dec 4, 2011

So, anyone else find the not so secret cow level yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Rassle posted:

So, anyone else find the not so secret cow level yet?

Yeah, I ran into that a few weeks ago. But I (cheated) finished the last achievements and uninstalled the game. It seems like the MMO worlds aren't quite filled out for some reason. Especially if you get the magician with double-jump, you can see how empty the castle really is. So I uninstalled it until I hear if any more content is being added to this game.

I only got it during the last Steam sale, and feel like I plowed through it all too quickly.

• Locked thread