Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I was promised updates and they never came! :cry:
drat you, Agents of SHIELD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Serifina's had several things, one after another, interfere with her update.

The LP curse doesn't just focus on computer problems, you see.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Shei-kun's being nice to me.

Truth is, there has been a lot of stuff going on (nearly all Good Stuff, but it still takes time) but a very large part of the problem is that I'm also very distractible so I keep getting sidetracked.

The update is coming, I swear.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Every time I tell her to update, I generally send her about four or five new distractions at the same time.

I'm a helper! :v:

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Shei-kun posted:

Every time I tell her to update, I generally send her about four or five new distractions at the same time.

I'm a helper! :v:

From how everyone always rags on this game, I'm inclined to take that literally. :v:

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...

Edward_Tohr posted:

From how everyone always rags on this game, I'm inclined to take that literally. :v:

Just a reminder, I really do like this game.

Speaking of, I should (actually) have the update done in the next couple of days. But I have a question. Assuming I can get my voice to behave (don't ask why that's a problem please) would anyone be interested in me also doing a video version of sections? I probably wouldn't do the entire game (or heck, even more than one as just an experiment depending on how people like it) but it'd be a more relaxed commentary than what I'm including in the image/text version. Just to make it clear, the normal screenshot and text version would remain primary, and would take priority, this would be an additional thing I might do.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
It's always nice to see the gameplay in a video. Though I'm much more interested in the screenshot part of the LP. If you like doing a video, and it doesn't feel like a chore, go ahead!

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Until I figure out how to combine video and voice properly without it sounding like me being a derp somehow (due to sound balance issues, not my voice), I won't be doing anything like that.

I also can't let you see all my savestate cheating amazing skills.

Although I honestly haven't used savestates for anything but quick and easy game saves.

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
You're implying I won't sound like a derp anyway. I've no doubt I will.

Good thing I've lots of practice talking to myself!

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...
Update's about ready, but no video, not this time. Trouble doing the voice, unfortunately. I will have the usual boss battle video, but that's all.

(At least part of the delay is Shei-kun's fault for linking me to things. Like Expiration Date. Demon bread.)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Well, you have many more updates coming, so enough opportunities to make a video.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Serifina posted:

(At least part of the delay is Shei-kun's fault for linking me to things. Like Expiration Date. Demon bread.)
That was your fault for not having seen it already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serifina
Oct 30, 2011

So... dizzy...

Shei-kun posted:

That was your fault for not having seen it already.

I can't keep up with everything on the internet!

• Locked thread