Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
On the one hand, aww, it's over. :(

On the other, I had a lot of fun, and got to play with a bunch of people I hadn't before! Thanks, everyone who stuck it out, or had to fade into the background. Great characters and a good time. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
BTW Tim MVP. Any objections?

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Bahaha. Seconded.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Tim was really awesome. I wish I could have put on a better performance. Thank you for the great game and letting me get in to learn something. :)

Yamtaggler
Feb 6, 2011

My brother gave me half of a rock and told me to wait for you in the woods...
I'm legitimately touched that you guys liked my pretend monkeyman! Sorry I had to drop out, I had a lot of fun with the parts I was able to play.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
He's the coolest sentient ape I've encountered in quite some time, so I'm totally down with that.

Uh, Tim, I mean. Not Yamtaggler. Who I assume merely
pretended to be a sentient ape, although he was pretty good at that! I think I'll stop talking now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yamtaggler
Feb 6, 2011

My brother gave me half of a rock and told me to wait for you in the woods...
Sentient Ape may be the most accurate description of myself I've ever seen on the Internet.

• Locked thread