Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Baggins posted:

Yeah, it's an odd one. Even the comments on VG were generally positive. Some even APPLAUDED NFF for not scheduling Godset-Mjøndalen on May 16...

Any correlation between the lack of Bergen and few complaints, maybe? :haw:

We're playing both Lyn and Mjøndalen on the 16th of May. VIF2 - Lyn in Vallhall and VIF - Mjøndarn later at Ullevaal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Molde signed another young, norwegian midfielder. Thomas Kind Bendiksen went on a free transfer from Tromsø. Guess they won't be chasing Ulvestad then (and he will hopefully end up in Vålerenga).

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Mix and Rosenborg couldn't agree on a new contract so he's off for sure now. That makes room in the midfield for Midtsjø for the next season(or maybe Gamst will get to play, heh!). I would've preferred having Mix around, but we're not in shortage of midfielders so good luck to him I guess.

Baggins
Feb 21, 2007

Like a Great Wind!
Hvil i fred, Ivers!

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJFfCYw5WY

Best footballer this country has ever seen.

Rest in peace

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Ødegaard is on his way to Real. At least that is what Morten "The Pig" Stokstad claims.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

azathosk posted:

Ødegaard is on his way to Real. At least that is what Morten "The Pig" Stokstad claims.

Hope he makes it. He could be a player to build a team around for landslaget if he makes it big.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
In other news, it looks likely that norfoot will come back to TV2 this season. All the trouble they went through and now Csports can't even deliver on the deal they hijacked.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Thank the maker. gently caress csport and their billion dollar subscription fees.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Between Helland, Riski, Mikkelsen, Gamst, (Skjelvik) and Nielsen, we apparently don't have enough wingers at Rosenborg, so we're now going after Vikings De Lanlay. Business as usual at Brakka. This'll be a fabulous transfer window.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

gently caress off forever :argh:

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I really hope Ødegaard gets sold soon, I'm sick of the whole thing now. The media is even worse now than with Solskjær last year.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Lurgy posted:

Between Helland, Riski, Mikkelsen, Gamst, (Skjelvik) and Nielsen, we apparently don't have enough wingers at Rosenborg, so we're now going after Vikings De Lanlay. Business as usual at Brakka. This'll be a fabulous transfer window.

I read somewhere that you guys wanted Andreas Nordvik back. Why on earth would you want that?

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
I doubt anyone knows. Mix is said to be replaced - likely by Ulvestad although I'd prefer if they gave Midtsjø a chance now that he's back (maybe even let gamst work for his wages). Judging by the second half of the last season our team is already decent and we have good coverage everywhere but in defense.

Basically We're putting the silly into silly season.

Edit: Although I forgot to mention we're also in for Fredrik Semb Berge, I'll take that.

Huckert fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Jan 9, 2015

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
What about Lindemo from LSK? I know that we're interested in Ulvestad as well (although you guys can outpay us on wages).

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

azathosk posted:

What about Lindemo from LSK? I know that we're interested in Ulvestad as well (although you guys can outpay us on wages).

Hands of Lundemo :argh:

(We have already said no to a bid from IFK)

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Should we make a new thread? Euroboy! You did it so well last time!

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Just make the OP this:

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Another victory, fellow norfoot fans! Norsk toppfotball will not be making any changes to the current league structure... At least not yet. Plans for moving the cup final is scrapped for good.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

Lurgy posted:

Another victory, fellow norfoot fans! Norsk toppfotball will not be making any changes to the current league structure... At least not yet. Plans for moving the cup final is scrapped for good.

Someone please make sure Semb is okay and won't hurt himself.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Puseklepp posted:

Someone please make sure Semb is okay and won't hurt himself.

Alternatively, someone make sure Semb hurts the NFF before he finishes by hurting himself.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
1. division got a new name: Obos-ligaen!

Hip Flask
Dec 14, 2010

Zip Mask
Will be known as "Obs-ligaen" in VG after Azar Karadas's first own goal.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
It doesn't roll off the tongue half as easy as Adeccoligaen, but I'm eagerly awaiting Ranheims next song, nevertheless.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

Hip Flask posted:

Will be known as "Obs-ligaen" in VG after Azar Karadas's first own goal.

So after the first 20 minutes of the league start.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So, Ødegaard to Real Madrid seems to be a done deal. His father will go with him. Good for both! I'll put my money on that he'll get a regular spot at the national team no matter which team he plays for as long as he is under contract with Real Madrid.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
gently caress China and gently caress their chinese eurodollars.
http://www.vif-fotball.no/news/article/ubykifnajxg11n0exbe9t3zm/title/valerenga-aksepterer-bud-pa-kjartansson

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
Half-expected him to leave this winter, no? Bit surprising he went that far east, but some decent cash for you lot at least.

I'm starting to grow optimistic more than usual(... I think, I do tend to get overly optimistic every winter when we don't have to lose to anyone for several months). Looking at our squad I feel quite confident, we finally have players who fit their assigned roles and we have a whole winter to get the tactics right. It all really depends on whether or not Ingebrigtsen is actually any good when he's not just the inbetween-guy.

I would like Molde to sell off some of those good players to make it easier, though.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
We made some decent cash on him, and I doubt that we would see him score that many goals this season. It's just that he was a very nice guy. Brought his family with him to watch games and travelled with the supporters from time to time.

Trøim have said he will only claim the 1.3 mill NOK he used to buy Kjartansson, and not opt for the 70% next fee-clause. That means we'll have 15-16 mill to cover expenses and possibly new signings.

According to the rumours we're looking at Veton Berisha, Christian Gytkjær and Ondrasek. And probably handing a contract offer to Braaten. Ulvestad is also still a target.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

http://www.nettavisen.no/sport/fotball/lillestrm-far-minuspoeng/8534535.html

LSK starting with minus 1 point.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

Fun part is that N(ø)FF accepted the budget at first, then 6 months later decided that they did not accept it after all. Did they not bother to look at the budget the first time?

http://www.rb.no/LSK_leder_kaller_poengtrekksaken_en_parodi-5-43-10233.html

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Operation "Get Brann back to top-flight football" kicks off with a 0-2 loss against 2nd division side FK Fyllingsdalen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
We got a new player, AND a new sponsor this weekend. Elías Már Ómarsson comes from Keflavik and Huawei comes from China.

• Locked thread