Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SA Support Robot
Apr 20, 2007
Reported by: Wojtek
User Comments / Explanation: threadshitting, none of this is true

Potential forum abuse by: Queen Elizatits
Forum: Pet Island
Thread: I'm a terrible person

Queen Elizatits posted:

Oh you loving piece of poo poo Wojtek how dare you. Come in here whining for sympathy why don't you tell people the real reason you don't have any time?

For anyone who feels sorry for this rear end in a top hat he plays WoW a good 7-10 hours a day everyday. When his first kid was born, like literally crowning out of his wife's vagina, he had his laptop in the hospital and started bitching about the latency and got kicked from the raid because the raid leader couldn't believe he was missing his kid's birth. Not a single word of that is an exaggeration.

He used to play mainly with Goon Squad but he just server transferred because we weren't serious enough. How often do you actually raid a night now Woj, four hours I think you said?

gently caress you. Those poor poor dogs. You are a terrible person and you should feel bad. And you should feel bad for neglecting your kids too but I'm sure you don't.

I worked for an animal shelter for 10 years and people like you make me sick to my stomach.

I hope every time you find a toy they left behind or a stray dog hair you remember you had two animals that loved you unconditionally and you were their world. And you gave that up for purple pixels in a video game. And I hope you understand that it is incredibly traumatic for dogs to be rehomed no matter how great the rescue is and all they know now is they are sad and afraid and they want you to come get them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah oh my god I love it

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I spent all weekend playing War Thunder and now Phoebe refuses to look at me.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

I mean the guy still strikes me as sort of a poo poo for ditching puppies for the kids but at least he's rehoming them

What if that stuff about the baby is true though. I really want it to be true

Khelmar
Oct 12, 2003

Things fix me.
Misc because I just don't give a gently caress, especially if this is true. I have no problem rehoming dogs, especially given the people that just dump them in the country, but given how much he posts in the WoW forum my giveafuckometer is pegged at 0.

Khelmar fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Feb 26, 2014

Khelmar
Oct 12, 2003

Things fix me.

Shine posted:

I spent all weekend playing War Thunder and now Phoebe refuses to look at me.

You left your cat for me :wink:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Debbie Metallica posted:

What if that stuff about the baby is true though

One of the TG moms was posting from the labor bed. Gotta fill that time somehow, I guess.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Khelmar posted:

Misc because I just don't give a gently caress, especially if this is true. I have no problem rehoming dogs, especially given the people that just dump them in the country, but given how much he posts in the WoW forum my giveafuckometer is pegged at 0.

Also if PI has a hall of fame this post should go into it.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

There's a reason I click on PI reports and this report is pretty much that entire reason.

Also I don't REALLY want Helldump back but I'm morbidly curious about that hospital story now.

Also ban him solely because every time there's some Cool Historical Facts thread, someone mentions that goddamn bear like it's breaking news approx every 2 pages.

EDIT: Can reports be goldmined?

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

Debbie Metallica posted:

What if that stuff about the baby is true though

It is; he got bashed on in the WoW forum for confessing to it a while back.

Wotjek is in fact a turdy man.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Downtown Abey posted:

You're a real joker, Abe. Always ready with a gag to lighten the mood.

Right?

:stonklol:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Downtown Abey posted:

Yeah he is, that video of him whining to blizzard is hilarious and depressing.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Downtown Abey posted:

Hhahhaahah cool beans

Khelmar
Oct 12, 2003

Things fix me.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yeah he is, that video of him whining to blizzard is hilarious and depressing.

This is where you post a link -->

Right there

Also, I think a reports goldmine would be awesome

And, there's a world of difference between giving birth and playing WoW and being in the room while your wife gives birth and playing WoW. One is trying to ignore pain, the other is grounds for castration.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

You could just move a report to the regular goldmine. It could happen.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Khelmar posted:

This is where you post a link -->

Right there

Also, I think a reports goldmine would be awesome

And, there's a world of difference between giving birth and playing WoW and being in the room while your wife gives birth and playing WoW. One is trying to ignore pain, the other is grounds for castration.

Here's a real bootleg lazy version I found as the second hit on google.

trigger warning: blizzcon, hyper nerd, bald dude
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZFI56qASDM

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Debbie Metallica posted:

You could just move a report to the regular goldmine. It could happen.

Could happen, can happen, must happen.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
Fun fact: I'm the raid leader in the reported post's story. You will be completely unsurprised to know that the story is only partially true: he did log on that night from the hospital, he complained about the latency on the hospital wireless, I told him I was not taking him because he's at the loving hospital with his wife in labor (I had this vision of him going "afk 30 minutes, baby is crowning"), and he logged off again. Him neglecting his child to raid became a running joke within the guild, although I have no reason to believe he's actually a terrible father.

I don't recognize the poster's SA name, although given the content of the post it's definitely someone in the WoW Goon Squad and very probably someone in my raid.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
:munch:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

The thread just keeps gettin better.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
What does it take for a thread in this forum to go gold? How many votes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Queen Elizatits posted:

Oh you loving piece of poo poo Wojtek how dare you. Come in here whining for sympathy why don't you tell people the real reason you don't have any time?

For anyone who feels sorry for this rear end in a top hat he plays WoW a good 7-10 hours a day everyday. When his first kid was born, like literally crowning out of his wife's vagina, he had his laptop in the hospital and started bitching about the latency and got kicked from the raid because the raid leader couldn't believe he was missing his kid's birth. Not a single word of that is an exaggeration.

He used to play mainly with Goon Squad but he just server transferred because we weren't serious enough. How often do you actually raid a night now Woj, four hours I think you said?

gently caress you. Those poor poor dogs. You are a terrible person and you should feel bad. And you should feel bad for neglecting your kids too but I'm sure you don't.

I worked for an animal shelter for 10 years and people like you make me sick to my stomach.

I hope every time you find a toy they left behind or a stray dog hair you remember you had two animals that loved you unconditionally and you were their world. And you gave that up for purple pixels in a video game. And I hope you understand that it is incredibly traumatic for dogs to be rehomed no matter how great the rescue is and all they know now is they are sad and afraid and they want you to come get them.
I'm quoting this so when someone looks at this in the Goldmine a month from now, the link won't be broken.

• Locked thread