Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Wow, we drafted a lot of UDFAs in the 2nd and third rounds. This year felt a lot less predictable than year's past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
The JAX JAGS say gently caress ya'll and finish their draft by selecting Jeremy Gallon, WR, Michigan

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
So is this officially dead then? Dammit, I was going to use the Steeler's last pick to take FizFashizzle as my WR/KR. Would have got some drat value out of that.

smuggler
Apr 23, 2007
INSULTING THE PACKERS IS NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES, MORON

My draftage:

1.32 Xavier Su'a-Filo (went 2.33)
2.53 Allen Robinson (went 2.61)
2.64 Deone Bucannon (went 1.27)
3.85 DaQuan Jones (went 4.112)
3.94 Bishop Sankey (went 2.54)
3.98 Paul Richardson (went 2.45)
4.114 Ego Ferguson (went 2.51)
5.149 James Gayle (went UNDRAFTED)
5.153 Phillip Gaines (went 3.87)
5.164 Justin Ellis (went 4.107)
5.176 Brent Urban (went 4.134)

I am pretty shocked at Gayle not getting drafted. Whatever, he did get a FA contract... (It wasn't a 3-4 team though, so he's probably screwed...)

• Locked thread