Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
In our defense, 70% of the typical MMA-watching-Brazilian (think the same as the USA but less fat and more tan) thinks Wandy is so dumb they'd rather back a xenophobic North-American WASP than him. Well, that and he's bad now and we give up on athletes who are bad because gently caress losing, so...

Also, it should probably be a soccer ball or a butt. Blanka is fine too, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Make it one of the crying flags but with Bigfoots teet dripping milk

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Holy poo poo, Chael smoked Wandy in the coaches challenge. Wanderlei looked slow as all gently caress and even knocked over some cones while doing the dueled jump. He is hosed in so many ways, it would take a massive Chael injury for him to win at this point.

Also Alves' knees were sick and he made sure they were all legal. I'm glad Marmota got KOd like that, the dude's talking heads have been full of the dumbest machismo poo poo ever. Dude can't even keep his hands up without tying his hand to his neck like in Million Dollar Baby.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
This show is a chore. Watching the most recent, hoping there's Chael/Silva stuff because wgaf about the fighters and their stories.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
And here, if loving Wanderlei pointed that finger at me, once, I'd loving stab his eyes out with it.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Chael handily beating Wanderlei in a coaches challenge that involved dribbling a soccer ball was one of the best things yet. The icing on the cake was Chael won a Brazil jersey signed by Pele as well. You could tell that made Wanderlei angrier than the money.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm glad the guys finally got a chance to relax on this episode.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Hahahaha imagine being someone from the USA TUF watching these dudes have drunken pool parties with ring girls when you had people sperming your food, preaching to you or being Armenian.

Edit: That was a cool finish. Great timing.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 7, 2014

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Alves' guy's Muay Thai was on point, I knew things were about to get ugly as soon as he pulled his opponent's head down like that.

And I wonder what Chael is doing with that Pele jersey. Maybe it's mounted above his fireplace like a trophy kill, or maybe it's his new whackin' rag. Either is pretty funny, because Wanderlei is mad about it.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Bluedeanie posted:

And I wonder what Chael is doing with that Pele jersey.

Chael has had only good things to say about Brazil when not hyping fights. I'm sure he values it. Pele is a sports icon.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Seltzer posted:

Chael has had only good things to say about Brazil when not hyping fights. I'm sure he values it. Pele is a sports icon.

I think last episode they set up a real big love letter to Brazil from Chael. He was on a visit to the house and one of the guys asked him what his real opinion of Brazil was and Chael promised by the end of the tournament he would let them know.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jollyson with his best Bones impression this week. After poking the guy in the eyes and continuing to rake, his finger ends up in the dudes mouth and he gets a little scape. "He bit me he's disqualified I win waaaaaah"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
GOOD JOB PAIZONE!

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I think the best way to follow TUF Brasil seasons is via the English wikipedia articles:

quote:

Both teams participate in a challenge to write TUF: Brasil using a strings-based device that requires them to work together so the words are correctly written and approved by a professor. Team Sonnen finally ends their overall losing streak and Hortência announces that their team will participate in a pajamas party at the house while their opponents will be locked in a room as the party goes on.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

quote:

Hortência announces that their team will participate in a pajamas party at the house while their opponents will be locked in a room as the party goes on.

Did that really happen

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Every word of that happened exactly that way.

The octagon girls came to their PJ party and one of the guys snuck some pizza to the losing team who were locked in their room.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Lmao Jollyson gassed so hard and his wrestling was garbage. The only thing he had in his favor was being taller. Also his crying about cheating despite all those eye rakes.

Also why did Wandy's staff think that was gonna go to 3 rounds? Pezão won that pretty convincingly.

Watching Andre Pederneiras' coaching on this show and knowing about his successes at Nova Uniao, I have to wonder about his fight with Pat Miletich. I mean I guess that Miletich was a better athlete plus wrestling, but it seems like everything that makes Nova Uniao a success wasn't really present during his MMA career.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Goddamn I felt bad for that trainer holding pads for Face Shoe. He was going off.

The promo for that fight was hilarious, dude was fighting mad at Face Shoe for playing grabass too much and saying "What's my dad and my wife gonna think!?!?!" hahahahaha. I don't know man if your wife and dad start thinking you're gay based on someone else hugging you then they need their gaydars checked.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Chael gave the exact same speech as he did on TUF18 about actions winning fights, but it was well received I guess.

Also that midget wrestling coach owned with his jump rope moves.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Face shoe owns I wish he was on team Chael

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

1st AD posted:

Chael gave the exact same speech as he did on TUF18 about actions winning fights, but it was well received I guess.

Also that midget wrestling coach owned with his jump rope moves.

SMFH at his mad glex with skullz innum.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Lmao the captions

DO THE TWIZZLER!!!!

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?
It only took them until the last loving episode of the season to learn to put the captions on the bottom of the screen instead of right over top of the fight.

Vitor Miranda was a lot of fun to watch and someone I will keep an eye on once he's in the UFC. Sherdog also alerts me to the fact he's lost twice to Fabio, wish he had been on this season of TUF for no reason whatsoever.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Apparently in Brazil he's known as Fabio Brawldonado.

That is the best nickname ever, better than Face of a Shoe.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Good to see team Sonnen sweep the final spots with the exception of the coolest fighter of the shoe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lmao my gal was playing skyrim while I had this on so all she heard was the audio and she's like why the gently caress do they keep talking about shoes!?!

• Locked thread