Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
It's done son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

01011001 posted:

honestly just goldmine at this point op is rolling with the ban-punches in the worst way

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
Either Bromide forgot his gimmick and shattered the illusion, or he finally took his meds. Either way, the comedy is leaving the thread.

SpoonfulofBromide posted:

Only this or the rest of Shredded Moose can pacify me now.

I already posted a link to the entire loving archive.

Tasteful Bulge
Sep 5, 2003

It's down to you and me, you one-eyed freak.
The E/N thread is for "help".

This is for pants.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

It's over.
It's finally over.
Time to put this into goldmine I guess because holy poo poo those where emontional 30 sites.

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

Long live the Pants

Dec 26, 2012

well there you go

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

quote:

BAN 03/12/14 01:33pm SpoonfulofBromide
You may be some high school kid whose brain has rotted away from spending too much time on the internet. You may actually be niggerstomper58 somehow. You may be some elaborate effort troll. You may just be some poor, pathetic insane person who spends too much time on the internet and now takes it as a life or death matter. But the running theme here is that you need help and some time off the internet. Sephardic Homo Debbie Metallica

Thanks, Franco.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tasteful Bulge posted:

The E/N thread is for "help".

This is for pants.

this post is missing 2 legit 2 quit blasted at full volume

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This thread sucks now, so I'm posting my drawing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Delicious
Oct 31, 2007
:sidvicious:

goonspeed spoonfulofbromide

• Locked thread