Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?
Thank you for playing! What song was supposed to play during the end montage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Fire Storm posted:

Thank you for playing! What song was supposed to play during the end montage?

Whoops, knew I forgot something! The song's Wake Me Up by Wham and it was chosen by Jobbo Fett so let's give him a round of applause for a pretty nice festive song!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ChaosArgate posted:

Whoops, knew I forgot something! The song's Wake Me Up by Wham and it was chosen by Jobbo Fett so let's give him a round of applause for a pretty nice festive song!

Everytime I read Disconnected in Antarctica I think of Kids in America...

I also didn't expect the midi version of Wake Me Up to work so well.

Edit: The original song was Jingle Bells, dunno by who. Chaos Argate knows more on that.

Sair
May 11, 2007

It's very 80s, which is pretty much what was going on there anyway.

Andy Waltfeld
Dec 18, 2009
Fun Factoid: Naughty or Nice counts as extra instances of Vehicular Mayhem for completing its Gold/Silver Medal Challenges; ditto Genki Holiday Special for the Mind Over Murder ones.

So if you keep choking on getting Gold in conventional Genki but somehow become a wunderkind when moving targets are involved, there you go.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Finally a reference to Die Hard, the greatest Christmas movie of all time! (Also the only reference I recognized in the ending montage, I'm not into Xmas movies)

errr. what reference is that? I really can't spot it

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

double nine posted:

errr. what reference is that? I really can't spot it

The shirt on the snowman.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That was some of the stupidest DLC I've ever seen.

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Oh, Ho-oh oh oh, oh whoa oh oh oh
I'll get 'em caught, show Oak what I've got

Air is lava! posted:

That was some of the stupidest DLC I've ever seen.
Dumb poo poo in a Saint's Row game? gently caress you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Anti-archiving bump so that archives don't eat this thread before it can hit the LP archive.

• Locked thread