Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

pr0k posted:

Fresh sardines own. Grill them with salt and eat with lemon and bread and maybe olive oil. Ask anyone on the med coast but especially the Italians.

Except you should avoid talking to Italians if at all possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

thewireguy posted:

Okay, hopefully I am not being blasphemous about sardines, but they seem like bait fish to me.

Is there a fresh fish version that is like them? I don't do sushi, and can't imagine eating some tiny fish like that whole.

Trying to wrap my head around this. Help?

They're almost always beheaded, gutted, and scaled before they're cooked, so they're not really "whole," if that helps.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

naem posted:

Please title the next thread "the dadliest catch" thnks

• Locked thread