Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I watched the last couple episodes and they weren't especially funny. They need something to shake the show up because it's just kind of stagnant now, I think.
Handcuffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

The latest one was alright, but the one before that had the worst guest so far. He didn't even look like he was enjoying himself.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I thought the last two were great. But I also think Gary Williams is hilarious so that sways my opinion. There's just not really a lot to talk about with this show unless you're live watching and I don't so there's really no reason for me to post about it regularly.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Wayne has a stipulation in his contract that he gets his pick of the first row audience ladies. Kinda messed up if you ask me.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Brock Samson posted:

Wayne has a stipulation in his contract that he gets his pick of the first row audience ladies. Kinda messed up if you ask me.

Yeah. Don't second row ladies deserve them some Wayne action as well?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

If anyone's still watching the show, yesterday's episode was pretty good.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
I will never stop watching Whose Line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
There hasn't been a Newsflash since the reboot that wasn't completely unsettling, has there?

• Locked thread