Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sockington
Jul 26, 2003
Get a hold of White Dog Eggs in Shropshire, and you two could make beautiful music (on ugly instruments).

Edit: nevermind that he's 3hours away. Think of the tones..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Edit: ehh wrong thread

Mradyfist
Sep 3, 2007

People that can eat people are the luckiest people in the world
This is the most Portland band that ever Portlanded: https://soundcloud.com/the-sincereleys/to-have-rehearsal-081914

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014

Mradyfist posted:

This is the most Portland band that ever Portlanded: https://soundcloud.com/the-sincereleys/to-have-rehearsal-081914

Bernard McKenna on the mic and Arias Beardslee playing violin. Just the fact that the violinist's last name has the word "beard" in it.

Song Description posted:

A rehearsal of our most operatic composition, "To Have," where we ask our beloved listener, "Do you have the ears to hear?"

liquorlanche fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 19, 2014

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
ugh

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
They're basically saying that their cover of Queen: "I Want To Break Free" is the best song they've ever written.

Mradyfist
Sep 3, 2007

I went to Guitar Center to buy a new bass amp today, and the guy helping me described each of the amps as being more or less "girthy" than the others. I think he was coming on to me. I ended up buying the amp with medium girth.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mradyfist posted:

I went to Guitar Center to buy a new bass amp today, and the guy helping me described each of the amps as being more or less "girthy" than the others. I think he was coming on to me. I ended up buying the amp with medium girth.

you would.

Mradyfist
Sep 3, 2007

Too much girthiness just makes me kind of uncomfortable, you know?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mradyfist posted:

Too much girthiness just makes me kind of uncomfortable, you know?

my girth goes to 11 :cool:

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Smash it Smash hit posted:

my girth goes to 11 :cool:

Yeah, but Chode amps tend to kill sustain. The notes just don't have the right length.

I'll give them that no matter what you put in front of them, anything you play feels tight.

stoopidmunkey
May 21, 2005

yep

Rotten Cookies posted:

Yeah, but Chode amps tend to kill sustain. The notes just don't have the right length.

I'll give them that no matter what you put in front of them, anything you play feels tight.

Short scale problems ITT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mradyfist
Sep 3, 2007

This is now my favorite Craigslist ad: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/muc/4715110671.html

• Locked thread