Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Port Darwin allegedly blows. Its several hundred miles away from all the good parts of Australia.

Northern Territory is full of inebriated, racist, inbred Redneck retards who spend most weekends stewing in the drunk tank. The previous head of the Territory played the growler as a musical instrument. US Marines should be right at home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

We used to get Australians out here with us for six months at a time in an exchange program. They were all pretty chill dudes who spent most their time figuring out how to get drunk in as little time as possible.

We still have a few Dutch Marines here but they aren't near as fun.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

The British were a great bunch.

The French weren't half bad and got us tanked and gave us a ton of their MRE's. Can never tell with them if they just don't speak English at all or refuse to.

I feel bad for the foreign dudes at Camp Wilson. You know they found out they were going to California and were probably all sorts of excited. Little do they know lol

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Hekk posted:

Uhh Japan's pretty loving cool. Unless you mean Okinawa because that's like a bad Karate Kid spoof with their lovely scooter gangs and stuff.

Japan's awesomeness depends on Marines not raping people, Sailors not stabbing cab drivers and your command not being loving atrocious.

Seriously though what the gently caress Navy, you dumb fucks stab at least 1 cab driver a year :psyduck:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
a global force for good

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity. posted:

a global force for good

stabbin japs just like gramps :patriot:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

stabbin japs just like gramps :patriot:

heritage not hate

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
We had some Royal Marines when they ripped out of Afghbanastand give us all their bitchen WARRIOR MREs. They were like real food and pretty bang'n

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Christoff posted:

The French weren't half bad and got us tanked and gave us a ton of their MRE's. Can never tell with them if they just don't speak English at all or refuse to.

They refuse to.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
The only French I dealt with officially just kept trying to get a tour of our jet and asking blatant opsec questions.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

They refuse to.

They will start speaking English is someone's shooting at them or if you try speaking broken French to them. That's about it

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Bolow posted:

Japan's awesomeness depends on Marines not raping people, Sailors not stabbing cab drivers and your command not being loving atrocious.

Seriously though what the gently caress Navy, you dumb fucks stab at least 1 cab driver a year :psyduck:

Why didn't you just say Japan sucks? Would have been shorter and just as accurate.

Mr. Nice! posted:

They refuse to.

They spoke German pretty well when I wore a tan button up shirt.

Daspied
Jul 2, 2009
I love the double standard that is held in Japan too. For those that don't know Japan operates on a "liberty card" system, Red and Gold. Red meaning you have to be back on base and accounted for by Midnight and Gold allows for overnight Liberty. Every single marine E5 and below automatically gets a red card, and SNCO/officer get a gold. This is where the double standard comes in, in almost all cases the officers and SNCO's that are the reason Marines are on lock-down in the first place. SNCO drunk driving into a house then beating the owner, officer "rape/sexual assault" - the list goes on and on.

Now for those of you saying "why not just apply for a gold card"; you can't. I mean of course you "can" but if you have ever been apart of an infantry command then you know you can't at the same time.

gently caress Japan, especially Okinawa.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

IIRC Gold cards don't allow you overnight liberty any more and you have to be back on base by 0200 or 0300. If overnight is allowed they probably banned all consumption of alcohol past a certain hour. They banned any consumption of "hard" alcohol by all E-3's and below when I was there, but I just went to the bars that weren't infested with high and tights and drank what the gently caress I wanted.

And all of our restrictions started because some goddamn gunny decided to gently caress a 15 year old on Okinawa

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bolow posted:

IIRC Gold cards don't allow you overnight liberty any more and you have to be back on base by 0200 or 0300. If overnight is allowed they probably banned all consumption of alcohol past a certain hour. They banned any consumption of "hard" alcohol by all E-3's and below when I was there, but I just went to the bars that weren't infested with high and tights and drank what the gently caress I wanted.

And all of our restrictions started because some goddamn gunny decided to gently caress a 15 year old on Okinawa

Isn't age of consent in Japan something ridiculously low like 14?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Isn't age of consent in Japan something ridiculously low like 14?

Country wide it's officially 13 but every prefecture has it set to 18 including Okinawa

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

If I see that dumb loving Madison Rising video posted one more time on my Facebook feed...

Happy Birthday mostly inactive USMC thread!

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

lets go to the chow hall and get some shoe leather and oversized crawdad tails everyone

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bolow posted:

lets go to the chow hall and get some shoe leather and oversized crawdad tails everyone

Yeah, that's pretty much the correct way to think of the Golden Corral.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
shut this loving thread down booblord, those air force cocksucks have their own monthly thread where is ours like the good lord chester pulley intended

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

shut this loving thread down booblord, those air force cocksucks have their own monthly thread where is ours like the good lord chester pulley intended

the same place all the good marine posters are

dead or banned

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

ghostpostin' in the smoke pit in the sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

This is from an era where the AF thread was a much bigger cesspool. Our monthly threads had dropped under 2 pages a month. I think you may be right though, so I will shut down this thread so someone can repost the Marine Thread OP on this day, as Puller, Boyington and Schnieder would have it

• Locked thread