Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

MaybeNever posted:

So in other words, Denmark's hosed.
Might as well be the title of the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple
A. What could go wrong with invading Russia again?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A. Let's finally cast the Sarkels down and make our ancestors proud!

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

MaybeNever posted:

Cores don't really have anything to do with literacy in Vicky 2. Mostly what they do is give you a CB if someone else holds them, affect cultural assimilation, and allow for crises. Conquering huge portions of land, especially this late in the game, will affect things, though. The best things that could be done for Denmark right now to improve Vicky conversion is to limit foreign adventures, improve infrastructure, push education (innovative idea group, Sunday schools, cathedrals in every province, etc.), and build up enough of a tolerant tradition that minorities can be part of the state instead of strictly oppressed.

Just recruit all minorities and send them to wars. Problems fixed!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

That's also a real world lifehack.

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
Finally got caught up to the thread again. It's a legit horror story.

Anyway

A. - burn everything , salt the earth, spare neither the young nor old, praise Jesus ect.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle

MaybeNever posted:

Cores don't really have anything to do with literacy in Vicky 2. Mostly what they do is give you a CB if someone else holds them, affect cultural assimilation, and allow for crises. Conquering huge portions of land, especially this late in the game, will affect things, though. The best things that could be done for Denmark right now to improve Vicky conversion is to limit foreign adventures, improve infrastructure, push education (innovative idea group, Sunday schools, cathedrals in every province, etc.), and build up enough of a tolerant tradition that minorities can be part of the state instead of strictly oppressed.

I meant admin tech, but good points.

And yeah, we should totally go fascist so we can mod events for breeding and genocide programs. I doubt religious communism with the Fraticelli faith ruling us all would work, outside of mechanics, as the Poles would go nuts through events.

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Dec 1, 2014

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Voting A.

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
RussiA all the way!

MaybeNever
Aug 6, 2013
Okay, voting is closed! I'll tally the results and make events and then we can get back to ruining Denmark as much as humanly possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

MaybeNever posted:

we can get back to ruining Denmark as much as humanly possible.

With God on our side, we face no such limits.

• Locked thread