Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

There's no way we're gonna get through 22 rounds of this at this rate but I feel pretty good about my picks so far!
Not a fan of that picture you chose. :colbert:

Pops McGee didn't choose last round and neither did Top Hats Monthly. I'll choose for Pops if someone else chooses for THM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Grozz Nuy posted:

There's no way we're gonna get through 22 rounds of this at this rate but I feel pretty good about my picks so far!

I can't even remember which players I've chosen or if I even have a draft strategy at this point. Didn't we start this last off-season?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
It's The Puppy Bowl's turn because this hasn't died yet??????????

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The next five:

7. Detroit Lions - Detroit Dogg
8. Dallas Cowboys - Febreeze
9. New Orleans Saints - Intruder
10. Cleveland Browns - Rap
11. Cincinnati Bengals - Eifert Posting

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Welp now it's Febreeze's turn.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Hmmm I still need a QB

But I don't know who to take. Need to ask for advice from an expert. Fortunately I have a guy

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

Hmmm I still need a QB

But I don't know who to take. Need to ask for advice from an expert. Fortunately I have a guy

An expert at not wearing ties, maybe.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Welp I got to make my joke pick and this is going as slow as ever so I'm giving up ownership of the Saints to whoever wants them

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Intruder posted:

Welp I got to make my joke pick and this is going as slow as ever so I'm giving up ownership of the Saints to whoever wants them

Good luck with that, (almost) everyone has quit.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Rap is a jerk for not drafting someone.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't really blame him or anyone who has abandoned ship at this point, it's hard to care about following a thread you're supposed to respond to within 24 hours when it's your turn when your turn only comes up once every three weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
I was hoping to get deep into the draft and dropping Ernie Davis's name as a sleeper pick. My hopes are dashed.

• Locked thread