Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Ruko just picked up the lvl 5 Iona at the store. Not her fault the scrubs she's playing with haven't been paying attention to new releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

straight jerkers posted:

Ruko just picked up the lvl 5 Iona at the store. Not her fault the scrubs she's playing with haven't been paying attention to new releases.

Oh man that's actually a card and not just bullshit anime magic?

that's pretty great

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I really wish you hadn't linked that card. I don't even want to play this drat game, and yet, now I want to buy the pack.

I love the description:

Description
Wish the fight, you grant. Pre-built first monochrome IRO mixing deck appeared! puppet IONA in the ability to take away the freedom of the person, aim for the win! IONA appeared in the anime selector decks. Jigs each character can play immediately. All 18 species 48 * foil cards: out 2 2 piece Playset (including description) 2 pieces deck strategy forced attack, take away the freedom of the person.

What does "Jigs each character can play immediately" mean?

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Dan7el posted:

I really wish you hadn't linked that card. I don't even want to play this drat game, and yet, now I want to buy the pack.

I love the description:

Description
Wish the fight, you grant. Pre-built first monochrome IRO mixing deck appeared! puppet IONA in the ability to take away the freedom of the person, aim for the win! IONA appeared in the anime selector decks. Jigs each character can play immediately. All 18 species 48 * foil cards: out 2 2 piece Playset (including description) 2 pieces deck strategy forced attack, take away the freedom of the person.

What does "Jigs each character can play immediately" mean?

I dunno, "LRIGs"? It's nonsense. Though if you want that Iona card you'd have to get this one.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Now I want a Madoka-variant where the protagonist is screwed over because they signed a shittily translated contract document.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
I've caught up, I'm still not sure what's happening; I slightly suspect the writing direction changed at some point though.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
hahahaha this loving show

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

Phobophilia posted:

hahahaha this loving show
That was pretty awful.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Please don't kill off the best character okada

Snow Halation
Dec 29, 2008

straight jerkers posted:

Please don't kill off the best character okada

But Granny wasn't even in this episode?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
aki-lovely is now aki-goingtojail

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

I wonder if they're going to go into where Mayu is actually from/who put her in that room, or who made/gave her the WIXOSS cards, or why she is magical or if we're going to get a third season for all that. I hadn't put a whole lot of thought into the Mayu stuff (turns out the writers didn't either :v:), and after that I don't really care about it but I also doubt they aren't going to go full-on exposition mode for it at some point.

Akira stabbing Ulith was pretty great though. It's always nice in a series with proxy battles to see someone think outside the box.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
That was a pretty good stabbing, the sound and atmosphere worked even though I was a dunce and accidentally spoiled myself because I can't apparently look up when the new eps are released, how does that work though? Isn't it a pen? How do piece someone with a friggin' pen? Is there a deeper motivation I missed or is Akira just pure yandere crazy?

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Raenir Salazar posted:

That was a pretty good stabbing, the sound and atmosphere worked even though I was a dunce and accidentally spoiled myself because I can't apparently look up when the new eps are released, how does that work though? Isn't it a pen? How do piece someone with a friggin' pen? Is there a deeper motivation I missed or is Akira just pure yandere crazy?

I would probably classify Ulith getting off on ruining people's lives and Akira having just born the brunt of that prior to the battle a motivation for stabbing her. ...Also it looked like one of those older pointy nib pins and if you stabbed someone in the jugular with one of those hard enough they'd probably be done for. Maybe.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Between this and Twintails, Chinatsu Akasaki gets the crazy characters this season.

Also Rie Kugi needs to do more characters like Ulith.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Zackcat posted:

I can't even work up the interest to watch yesterdays episode.
Bright side, I play a lot of the actual card game. So in the end, I guess Takara Tomy won.

How is the card game? I've been thinking about picking up a couple of the starter decks.

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

PrinnySquadron posted:

How is the card game? I've been thinking about picking up a couple of the starter decks.
There are a couple or more of really good tutorials on Youtube. I have Hearthstone, so I don't really need another game or even another card game. Even though I said I wanted to buy a pack, I'm not (nor did I).

This last episode pretty-much explained the whole genesis of the Selector thingy, so I was glad for that. I didn't quite understand why what happened at the end happened. I believe she deserved what happened, but I don't follow why.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Did the show imply that Ulith was the one who cut up Akira's face? Because jesus christ.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Neeksy posted:

Did the show imply that Ulith was the one who cut up Akira's face? Because jesus christ.

Ulith was still a LRIG when that happened, although Iona and her did trigger the third loss.

Inverse
Jun 30, 2010

So are goons the results of girls wishing to prettier?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Oh crap, this season already has a cliff hanger vibe in it. So many loose ends, I wonder how they'll connect them all in two episodes.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

At least the soundtrack was cool http://picosong.com/5YPP/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

So, I just burned through both seasons over this last week and man, between this and The Ring there's nothing the Japanese find scarier than a dead little girl, huh?

• Locked thread