Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Can't wait for this thing to start. Hope it's as balls-to-the-wall :black101: CHAOS :black101: as it looks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Can't wait for this thing to start. Hope it's as balls-to-the-wall :black101: CHAOS :black101: as it looks.

It has begun.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

[18:31] * Joins: Dachshundofdoom (~cgiirc@synIRC-249046D8.nbrncmtc01.nwbrnc.ab.dh.suddenlink.net)
[18:32] <Dachshundofdoom> Mandozer: I have a question about what just happened in game with the turrets and stuff

Hi I was in the bathroom, what did you want to know?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

3[01:32] * Joins: Dachshundofdoom (~cgiirc@synIRC-249046D8.nbrncmtc01.nwbrnc.ab.dh.suddenlink.net)
[01:33] <Dachshundofdoom> hey mandozer, you there?

In the event this is about your dead minion, have no fear, before you evacuate the station you'll have a chaos space marine replacement if you have the greater minion of chaos talent. Most likely anyway.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hi sup, this game is still alive. Update will be coming in the next 48 hours, going into surgery in like 2 hours, should have the rest of the time while I'm high off vicodin and poo poo to hammer this thing out.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hi sup, I got my hands on tome of decay. Here's a bit of update on how I see the campaign progressing. You are gonna do this station bit, I'm intending to wrap it up by next month hopefully then we are fighting on Cadia. Eventually the 1st Black Crusade ends and the PCs should either be dead or alot more corrupted and infamous. At some point, we're going to run a player driven black crusade if there is interest in that sort of thing but you guys need to become badasses first, possibly even daemon princes! Also for Dyne and Werix's character, you may take Veteran of the Long War/Plague Marine respectively and apply it to your character sheet effect immedietely if you so choose.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Jul 19, 2014

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
This sounds cool, now I've just got to get hold of Tome of Decay.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

Mark Brouhard posted:

Hi sup, I got my hands on tome of decay. Here's a bit of update on how I see the campaign progressing. You are gonna do this station bit, I'm intending to wrap it up by next month hopefully then we are fighting on Cadia. Eventually the 1st Black Crusade ends and the PCs should either be dead or alot more corrupted and infamous. At some point, we're going to run a player driven black crusade if there is interest in that sort of thing but you guys need to become badasses first, possibly even daemon princes! Also for Dyne and Werix's character, you may take Veteran of the Long War/Plague Marine respectively and apply it to your character sheet effect immedietely if you so choose.

I'll have to get my hands on the plague Marine info first; I should just get a copy now instead of waiting for Gen con next month.

Did they actually stat up bile throwers?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Werix posted:

I'll have to get my hands on the plague Marine info first; I should just get a copy now instead of waiting for Gen con next month.

Did they actually stat up bile throwers?

I don't think so but I mighta missed it.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Finally got my hands on the plague marine info, and will for sure be remaking Dulsatae as one. For ease sake can I just replace the weapon training plague knife with plague sword so I can just keep my current gear?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Werix posted:

Finally got my hands on the plague marine info, and will for sure be remaking Dulsatae as one. For ease sake can I just replace the weapon training plague knife with plague sword so I can just keep my current gear?

I didn't realize plague sword required a proficiency. Assume plague knives/swords are covered under the same proficiency.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

simsense cumshots posted:

I didn't realize plague sword required a proficiency. Assume plague knives/swords are covered under the same proficiency.

Yeah, they're exotic weapons. Remember I forgot to get the exotic training and you have it to me on an exp debt? Now I won't have too.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Ok this is my super cool and elaborate tank plan

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Alright, new minion time.

pre:
Minion: Chaos Space Marine
Name: Iocanthos
Wounds: 18
New Minion Characteristics: 9#2d10+30 38 38 37 41 38 46 44 50 43
Minion Power Armor
New Minion Mutation: 17
New Minion Mutation Reroll: 37
WS:  38
BS:  55 (50+5)
S:   73[43]
T:   91[51] (46+5)
Ag:  44
Int: 33 (38-5)
Per: 45
WP:  38
Fel: 32 (37-5)

Loyalty 74/ whatever my fellowship is at the time, +10 from Air of Authority
------------------------------------------------------------------
Skills:
Awareness +10
Athletics
Dodge +20
Intimidate
Parry
Tech-Use
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Talents:
Bolter Drill
Fearless
Hip Shooting
Legion Weapon Training
Mighty Shot
Nerves of Steel
Rapid Reload
Step Aside
Target Selection
Technical Knock
True Grit
Traits:
Amphibious
Mutant (1) (Eyestalks, +4 Perception)
Unnatural Strength (1)
Unnatural Toughness (4)
Gear:
Legion Power Armor (8 All)
-Chain Bandolier
-Sustainable Power Source
Starting Acquisitions:
Legion Power Armor
-Chain Bandolier
-Sustainable Power Source
Legion Combi-Bolter (Drop one acquisition for Extremely Rare)
Legion Power Sword (Drop one acquisition for Extremely Rare)
Mandozer, if I've made any horrible mistakes and/or you want me to change anything to fit better, let me know. I'll edit this into my character post once I know it's okay.

edit: Changed a few things around after I realized I didn't have to count Linguistics towards the 9 skills a Greater Minion gets.

double edit: Then I decided to make him a Mutant for fun, which gave him Blessed Fits...which he will never suffer from, given that he doesn't have infamy. I rerolled that into Eyestalks, but I'll go with the original if you want.

Dachshundofdoom fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Oct 30, 2014

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
I dig the drum magazine that bolter is rocking.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hi we are back. Need Dyne, IPVG, and LordKoth to post otherwise I'm purging them. Also reopening recruit for the reserves.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

simsense cumshots posted:

Hi we are back. Need Dyne, IPVG, and LordKoth to post otherwise I'm purging them. Also reopening recruit for the reserves.

Lordkoth did indicate in the MIA thread that he'd be out of town until tomorrow, don't ruin his vacation by kicking him out just yet.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Werix posted:

Lordkoth did indicate in the MIA thread that he'd be out of town until tomorrow, don't ruin his vacation by kicking him out just yet.

Dont worry at current update rates he has 2 weeks lol.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Actually I kinda wanna put this game on ice for a few months since I'm blanking out on what to do with updating. Also mudgame is up to 12 players now, I have creamgame which has a similar load of players, and I don't wanna burn out. One of these has to be put on pause for a bit then picked back up and I could be wrong. Alternatively talk to me about how I can make this way fun for us and maybe I can fast forward us to some cool poo poo. Let me know, I'll leave discussion open till next Monday and make the decision then.

CREAMgame dies, Longest War lives. Going to be reopening the recruit and posting it in the TG Megathread. Try to get you guys back up to 10-12 players. A quick edit though. I got rid of the Legion Missile Launcher/Munitions cause they look alright as is. Xun's special Xcom plasma sniper stays tho. Only person that needs to edit their sheet is werix. Seriously Concussive 3 is insane let alone concussive 5. I didn't realize how hilarious that turned out.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Nov 26, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Oh yeah you guys got a exp rebate as well. Advanced Archetypes are 3,600 for marine and 4,600 for humans. So 500 for CSMs/1000 for humans. Go ahead and spend that now.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Yeah, I might get in on this since the offer's been extended. First I need to read the thread to find out what's going on besides "poo poo's exploding and people dying" and second I need to carve out some time to talk to Mandozer re: characters and the building thereof.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
The story so far: We've taken out Cadia's orbital defenses and stormed the planet, giving ourselves a beachhead. Abbadon came and gave us a thumbs up, now we're going to take the capital.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Good, gently caress Cadia.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Hmm, I'm interested in a Khornate Heretek. Not like Gozer from frajaq's game, more...speedy/punchy. Might I be able to get rolls for mutations?

Also for some reason the first pastebin link on the front page ("Armor/Wargear/Weapons") just points to pastebin itself rather than a specific document.

Edit: Roll Set 1, Roll Set 2, Power Armour

NGDBSS fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Nov 28, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

gently caress!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Making a fallen astropath turned sorcerer pirate lord.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Major Javir Oskavar

Deep within the Eye of Terror is the planet Thassalania. Claimed centuries ago by Imperial Army renegades forced into a fighting retreat against loyalist Imperial troops, in the many years that followed the bloodthirsty soldiers and heretekal tech-priests who had followed the Traitor Legions in their so-called "heresy" quickly set about remaking it in their image.

Thassalania is a war world, a dark reflection of Imperial fortress worlds such as Cadia. In a galaxy that knows only war, every Thassalanian is born to it. From the time they're able to walk a Thassalanian learns to field-strip weapons and the rudiments of small unit tactics. Childhood games take the form of harsh training and battle exercises, the agonizing but less-lethal practice weapons used the only taste of mercy many ever experience. From there wargames give way to full-fledged war as those who survive their training are inducted into one of the many regiments which endlessly skirmish against each other in unceasing live-fire battles that rage across the surface of the world. By the time a Thassalanian reaches adulthood, assuming they survive that far, they are already the equivalent of an Imperial Guard veteran. Those who demonstrate exceptional skill are frequently gifted with cybernetic and biological augmentations to enhance their already deadly effectiveness.

Even the most powerful champion cannot prosecute a war without soldiers, and soldiers are Thassalania's only export. When a warlord needs a warband they come to Thassalania and trade food, materiel, and wealth plundered from across the stars in exchange for Thassalanian soldiers, who pledge themselves to that warlord's service in perpetuity. Unlike common mercenaries or reaver scum Thassalanians are crack troops, loyal, disciplined, and well versed in the arts of war. Occasionally Legionnaire Astartes will even journey to Thassalania to select aspirants worthy of joining their ranks, and it speaks to how highly the Thassalanians are regarded that even the Astartes pay well for this privilege.

Elite Thassalanian soldiers, those who survive and thrive and who stand above even their brethren, are selected to become Myrmidons. Given extensive augmetic treatments, special training, and equipped with the finest weapons and armor, Myrmidons are frequently chosen to lead the Thassalanian forces in a warlord's employ. Sometimes a Myrmidon is even pledged to a warband all on their own, such is their prowess that even alone they can accomplish what a hundred lesser troops could not. And when Thassalania's own interests need tending to, they send Myrmidons to do so.

Major Javir Oskavar is one such Myrmidon. When Abbadon the Despoiler set the wheels of his grand Black Crusade into motion it was with the largest mobilization of Thassalanian forces in the planet's history, fully a third of the world's entire population pledged to his cause, enough to cause an unprecidented cease-fire across the planet to allow for the billions of soldiers and many thousands of tons of weapons, ammunition, vehicles, and supplies to be ferried off-world to join the Crusade fleet. Abbadon's plan for the Thassalanians is a simple one, but brutally effective...as Black Legion forces spearhead the attack against Imperial territory and crack Cadia's defenses wide open, Thassalanian troops will immediately follow on their heels to reinforce the assault, pouring through the Eye of Terror and storming across the reeling world before its defenders can recover. Javir has been tasked with leading elements of the Thassalanian Crusade force as it makes its way towards Cadia, ready to claim it in Abbadon's name.

pre:
Thassalonian Myrmidon (homebrew advanced archetype approved by Mandozer)
Stat Rolls, the other one is under the same campaign name if you want to see it.

Ballistic Skill: 42 +5          47 +5 = 52
Weapon Skill: 43 +5mp -3per     45 +5 = 50
Strength: 36                    36 +5 = 41
Toughness: 39 +5                44    = 44
Agility: 45                     45 +5 = 50
Intelligence: 33 -5mp -3per     25 +5 = 30
Perception: 36                  36    = 36
Willpower: 38                   38 +5 = 43
Fellowship: 34 -4des +5 +5per   40 +5 = 45
Infamy:                         60 +2 = 62
Corruption:                     30    = 30

Martial Prowess +5 WS -5 Int
Destruction +2 Inf -4 Fel
Perfection +5 to one, -3 to two

MANMODE Unaligned, no gods no masters

Skills: 
Acrobatics
Athletics +10
Awareness +10
Command +10
Common Lore (Imperial Guard, Screaming Vortex, 
             Tech, War)
Dodge +10
Forbiden Lore (The Horus Heresy and Long War, 
               Pirates)
Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic, Thassalanian Battle Cant)
Navigation (Surface)
Operate (Aeronautica, Surface)
Parry
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis)
Stealth
Survival +10
Tech Use
Trade (Armorer)

Talents: 
Air of Authority
Ambidextrous
Ancient Warrior
Berserk Charge
Bulging Biceps
Cold Hearted
Horde Minion of Chaos
Iron Discipline
Iron Jaw
Jaded
Lightning Reflexes
Light Sleeper
Nerves of Steel
Peer (Warlords)
Pity the Weak
Quick Draw
Rapid Reaction
Rapid Reload
Raptor
Resistance (Fear)
Sound Constitution (1)
Storm of Iron
Swift Attack
Weapon Training (Power, Las, Primary, SP)
Marksman
Takedown
Technical Knock

Traits: The Quick and The Dead

Special Abilities:
Chem-Warrior: Upon being raised to the rank of 
Myrmidon a soldier's body is surgically enhanced 
through heretical procedures proscribed within the 
Imperium, implanting it with a series of organs and 
glands designed to enhance his combat prowess and 
survivability against even incredible odds and harsh 
battlefield conditions.  These organs duplicate the 
effects of a Respirator and make the Myrmidon immune 
to most toxins (including extra damage dealt from 
weapons with the Toxic quality).  

Their new glands also act as Injectors containing 
Frenzon, Slaught, Stimm, and Spur. The Myrmidon may 
activate their implant glands to produce any of these 
drugs as a Free Action requiring a Routine (+20) 
Willpower Test for each dosage. A Failure means that 
gland has malfunctioned, and will need 1d5 days to 
recover. Other newly added organs are designed to 
filter away any chemical by-products of the dosages, 
so the user does not need to take any tests afterwards 
for ill effects and halves the recovery time of any 
automatic after-effects.  The augmented physiology 
will also ward off any effects of excessive drug use, 
including addiction.

Proven Leader:  The Myrmidon is used to having his orders 
carried out with the military precision and ruthless 
discipline that a life of unending war breeds.  All of 
a Myrmidon's minions that hail from Thassalania gain 
+10 Loyalty.

In addition the Myrmidon is adept at leading by example, 
bolstering the capabilities of those around him either 
through extensive tactical training or sheer determination.  
Once per encounter the Myrmidon can spend an Infamy Point 
as a Half Action and choose one of the following benefits 
to apply to a number of minions or other heretics equal to
 his Fellowship bonus, as well as himself, for the remainder
 of the encounter so long as he remains in contact with them:

-Follow My Lead: The Myrmidon chooses one skill he knows, 
and those affected can use that skill as though they had it 
trained at the same level.
-Sweeping Advance: Those affected benefit from the Hip 
Shooting talent and ignore any movement penalties for 
difficult terrain.
-Brutal Assault: Those affected gain Tearing on all melee 
attacks made as part of a Charge or All-Out Attack.
-Cull the Weak: Those affected deal additional damage to 
Hordes with any successful attack equal to half the Myrmidon's 
Infamy bonus, and if an attack of theirs would cause enough 
Magnitude damage to force a Horde to test against Willpower 
or break, the Horde suffers a -10 penalty to that Willpower test.

XP Breakdown:
Advanced Archetype 4600

Fellowship +5
Willpower +5
Agility +5
Weapon Skill +5
Ballistic Skill +5
Strength +5
Intelligence +5

Characteristic Advances 1750

Operate (Aeronautica)
Acrobatics

Skills 400

Ambidextrous
Air of Authority
Pity the Weak
Raptor
Sound Constitution (1)
Iron Discipline
Rapid Reaction
Swift Attack
Storm of Iron
Horde Minion of Chaos

Talents 4000

10750/10900xp

Equipment:
Light Power Armour (Auto-Senses, Vox Link, Sustainable Power 
                    Source, Power Supply Tampering: Hotshot Lasgun)
Variable-Configuration Assault Lasgun (BQ Hotshot Lasgun 
          w/Spread Limiter, Pistol Grip Forearm Mount)
GQ Hotshot Laspistol
M31 Multilaser
Power Sword
Power Fist
GQ Knife w/Mono
Jump Pack
Dataslate with annotated Tactica Imperialis

Cybernetics:
Skeletal Petrifaction
THINGS I NEED FROM MANDOZER:

1). Mutation rolls, Manmode Unaligned, Corruption 30

2). For my minion horde do you want me rolling or can I use something like the Imperial Guard soldier statline in the BC antagonists section?

Kai Tave fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Nov 28, 2014

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Gifts of The Gods First Set: 3#1d100 31 10 40
Choose one from the following options
1. Dimensional Instability, Darksoul, Cyclops, Chaos Organ, Emaciated, Eye of Chaos, Eye-stalks
2. Blood Substitution, Bestial, Animal Hybrid, Blasted Senses, Winged
3. Featureless Face, Illusion of Normalcy, Flaming Skull, Centauroid, Eye-stalks, Eye of CHaos

Gifts of The Gods Second Set: 3#1d100 55 91 4
1. Pseudo-daemonhood, Inside Out, Infernal Will, Icon of Blasphemy, Intelligent Cyst, Warp-Eater,
2. Tentacle, Vampiric Addiction, Warp-touched, Tail, Strange Walk
3. Animal Hybrid, Addiction, Wreathed in Chaos, Warpsight, Bestial, Blood Substitution

Gifts of The Gods Third Set: 3#1d100 47 16 40
1. Headless, Flaming Skull, Illusion of Normalcy, Featureless Face, Headless, Icon of Blasphemy, Infernal Will
2. Winged, Blasted Senses, Blood Substitution, Blessed Fits, Steel-hearted, Boneless, Burning Body
3. Featureless Face, Illusion of Normalcy, Flaming Skull, Centauroid, Eye-stalks, Eye of Chaos

Minion horde just pointbuy that poo poo or take a IG Guardsman statline, your choice.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Aight, cool.

pre:
Thassalanian Regular Forces

Ballistic Skill: 35
Weapon Skill:    35
Strength:        35
Toughness:       35
Agility:         35
Intelligence:    28
Perception:      31
Willpower:       25
Fellowship:      25

Magnitude: 31

Traits: 
Brutal Charge (2)
Fanatic

Skills: 
Athletics
Dodge
Linguistics (Low Gothic, Thassalanian Battle Cant)
Survival

Talents:
Berserk Charge
Leap Up
Weapon Training (Las, Primary)
Resistance (Fear)

Equipment:
Lasgun w/Melee Attachment and Photo-Sight
Guard Flak Armor
Laspistol
Common Craftsmanship Knife w/Mono
Frag Grenades
Clip/Drop Harness
Filtration Plugs
Lho Sticks
For my mutations I'll take Chaos Organ (Nurgle) and Wreathed in Chaos (Tzeentch).

Kai Tave fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Nov 29, 2014

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Telemachus, Fallen Astropath

Recording recovered from "His Glorious Blessing of Prosperity", sequestered posted:

Do you know what it takes to be like me? A century of service. Never faltering, never wavering. I've battled things you can't possibly imagine, things that would overcome your meager devotion to the dark gods in a heartbeat. I have taken a fragment of a living god into me, and carried it past the borders of sanity itself.
Do you know what it takes to turn away from that? A century of broken promises. Of disappointment. Of being used as a radio -- me! a peerless will!-- by a man who cares more for his profit margins than the choir that I trained. As I watched them burn out, one by one, so this sack of greed and filth could close his latest deal, and watched my death creep ever closer, I made the choice that none of you pathetic reaver degenerates could ever hope to make. I ripped out the words of a god and sent them screaming back to the corpse that spawned them.

Look at them. The body of the man who used to lead me, and of the man who used to lead you. Now forget them. You work for me now.

If ever bitterness was given form, it would be named Telemachus. Born 200 years after the Heresy the son of noble family on a staunchly imperial world, Telemachus was given to the Adeptus Astra Telepathica as soon as his gifts became apparent. A long career of service followed. A very long career, long enough to grind down the faithful servant until he was something far different. Trusted because of his birth with the most important communications, Telemachus saw the most callous possible disregard for human life and the true futility of the Imperium's stuggle. The final straw could have been anything, but this one was a well-connected Rogue Trader pulling strings to have a top-notch Astropath and his faithful apprentices transferred onto his vessel, and using them up. After all, how else could the High Lords' precious "new nobility" hope to make a profit? Following the advice of the ever-present whispers that had helped him read even the Inquisition's orders, Telemachus snapped explosively. The reavers coasting in on silent running thought they had an easy prize, but soon found themselves with a new captain. He needed their ship; he broke the other in half.

There was friction, to be sure. The hulking fools who thought themselves a superior breed soon learned that there is nothing equal to the power of the warp wielded by a mind capable of perfect control, and the others who thought themselves more devoted than a new convert had their concerns silenced by victory and plunder. His foresight brought his men great victories and greater reprisals, but nothing seemed to quell the warlock admiral's hunger for revenge. He searched for centuries, his fleet growing and shrinking by the whims of the gods, crushing the Imperium's ships at the worst possible time and slaying the occasional agent sent to wipe away the stain on Imperial honor that was his life. And all the while, searching for a group that could offer him something more.

The Black Legion did. When Abbadon's great host sent their envoys, Telemachus knew he would no longer be far from the battle. Here was a purpose, a true brotherhood of the faithful. A brotherhood of traitors, certainly, but devoted to a man to a single, unwavering goal. Telemachus is done serving at the feet of the unworthy, or scrabbling at the fringes of imperial space. His fleet is committed to the Warmaster and the admiral takes to the field, more invigorated than he has felt in 500 years. His power will earn him his due, and when Terra finally falls, he will stand at the right hand of the Changer of Ways.

stats: http://orokos.com/roll/234462 (dropped the 30)
PA customization: http://orokos.com/roll/234702 (3, spikes)

pre:
Name: Telemachus, The Warlock Admiral
Race: Human
Career: Psyker
Pride: Devotion
Disgrace: Destruction
Motivation: Ascendancy
Alignment: MANMODE Tzeentch

Stats +creation +advancements +gear
WS	36 +0  +0					= 32
BS	32 +0  +0					= 36
S	32 -5  +0	+10				= 37
T	39 +0  +0					= 39
AG	37 +0  +0					= 37
INT	42 +0  +0					= 42
PER	42 +0  +0					= 42
WP	42 +15 +20					= 77(11)
FEL	32 -4  +10					= 38

Infamy: 60
Corruption: 30
Wounds: 13-2 = 11
Initiative: +5
AP 7 All

Skills
Awareness
Psyniscience +10
Forbidden Lore (Psykers)
Deceive
Dodge  
Linguistics(Low Gothic) 
Trade (Cryptographer)
Command
Scholastic Lore (All)
Common Lore (All) 
Common Lore (Imperial Navy +10, Adeptus Astra Telepathica +10)

Talents
Psy Rating 10 
Jaded
Weapon Training (Primary, Las) 
Warp Sense
The Quick and The Dead
Ancient Warrior
Peer (Chaos Reavers)
Combat Formation
Strong Minded 
Favoured by the Warp
Warp Lock
Infused Knowledge

Traits
Psyker
Unnatural Willpower (4)
Mark of Tzeentch

Mutations:
TBD

Gear
CC Laspistol
GC Sword
CC Flak Cloak
Psy-focus
CC Light Power Armor - Sustainable Power Source, Magnetic Soles, Life Sustainer, Spikes
Shimmering Robes 
Warp Staff
CC Plasma Pistol

Powers
starting: 
Force Bolt
Mind Over Matter
Precognition
Glimpse
advances:
Doombolt
Unnatural Healing
Force Storm 
Doombolt 
Personal Augury 
Precognitive Dodge
Precognitive Strike
Telekinetic Shield
Thought Sending  
Mind Probe
Compel
Bolt of Change
Gholam Curse
Flicker
Wind of Chaos
Warptime

Advancements
+20 WP  = 1600
+10 Fel = 750
Command = 250
Weapon Training (Plasma) = 200
Peer (Chaos Reavers) = 250
Psy rating +5 = 2000
Strong Minded = 300
Favoured by the Warp = 400
+10 Psyniscience = 600
Infused Knowledge = 400
Force Storm = 350
Doombolt = 200
Unnatural Healing = 300
Personal Augury = 200
Precognitive Dodge = 200
Precognitive Strike = 300
Telekinetic Shield = 200
Thought Sending  = 100
Mind Probe = 200
Compel = 200
Warptime = 400
Bolt of Change = 500
Gholam Curse = 300
Flicker = 400
Wind of Chaos = 300

Acquisitions:
1:CC Light Power Armor - Sustainable Power Source, Magnetic Soles, Oxygen Supply
2:Shimmering Robes 
3:CC Plasma Pistol
4+5:Warp Staff, ex rare
6:Beguiling Gem
Need Tzeentch mutation rolls.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
So I'm a big dumb and missed the bit about advanced archetypes not being able to MANMODE, whoops. My dude is unaligned regardless since he doesn't have enough aligned advances to qualify for dedication but I don't know how that interacts with the Mark of Chaos Undivided then.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Alice Semil

I'd not logged into Warframe for months, but considering the setup I figured the art style fit.

Alice Semil (formal designation ALC-SML) began her career as just one of thousands if not millions of Martian Tech-Priests involved in scaling up the Astartes Project to galaxy-conquering standards. While a normal human’s response upon first seeing a Space Marine might have been shock, awe, or reverence; Alice’s was instead envy. Official doctrine held that the human form was sacred, and her own Machine Cult held analogous views regarding technology. Yet considering the natural capabilities of the varied xenos of the galaxy, it seemed that nothing was so sacrosanct as claimed. Why could they not genefix humanity up by its bootstraps to compensate, to achieve a greater perfection of mind and body? Why could the Imperium not divert some of its resources from expendable materiel to lasting cures spun from nanomachines and other biotechnological wonders?

Decades later, Alice was serving on the front lines of the Great Crusade as an officer among Enginseers. It was plain that the tides of doctrines were against her views on investing in the long-term future of humanity, and that if she were to move such seas then she should put her ideas into practice. To that end she’d genefixed herself into a transhuman state not far from the average Astartes, and installed supplementary implants besides. The result wasn’t quite as she’d envisioned, but as a dry run it was more than acceptable. With her prowess on the field of battle (not to mention her ability to medicate and repair afterwards) Alice even managed to impress several of the World Eaters she’d been auxiliary to. And therein lay the problem…or the solution. When the XII Legion was approached by Horus on behalf of the Ruinous Powers, his offer was discreetly passed along to the enginseer.

Since accepting the call to Chaos, Alice has worked hand-in-glove with the Traitor Legions on numerous occasions. Surprisingly, one area she excelled at was assassination. After all, the World Eaters had a reputation of over-the-top slaughter rather than subtlety; what better way to belie that than to send a heretek assassin? (Being a Khornate, Alice would still leave behind a tapestry of blood, just...quietly.) Unfortunately for her continued employment, the World Eaters themselves splintered after the Battle of Skalathrax, turning on themselves in a red fury sparked by Khârn the Betrayer. Thus Alice had had to find work and education in the ways of the Blood God elsewhere…such as with Abaddon’s Black Legion, helping to break apart the Cadian Gate. At least she’d not lack for skulls to offer.

pre:
* = Purchased, ~ = Chaos Mark/Other Freebies

Name: Alice Semil
Archetype: Heretek
Pride: Logic
Disgrace: Betrayal
Motivation: Perfection
Alignment: Manmode Khorne

Rolls Here!
Characteristics:
WS:  52 (25 + 17) [+10 Advance]
BS:  29 (25 +  7) [-3 Motivation]
S:   60 (25 + 15) [+5 Motivation] [+15 Advance]
T:   43 (25 + 13) [+5 Advance]
Ag:  40 (25 + 15)
Int: 62 (25 + 17) [+5 Archetype] [+5 Pride] [+10 Advance]
Per: 33 (25 + 13) [-5 Pride]
WP:  35 (25 + 13) [-3 Motivation]
Fel: 36 (25 + 11)

Wounds 17/17
Infamy 60
IP: 6/6
CP: 36 [+1 Cold Hearted] [+5 Disgrace]

Skills:
*Athletics
*Awareness +10
*Command
*Commerce
Common Lore (All)
Forbidden Lore (Warp)
*Intimidate
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Logic
*Medicae
*Operate (Aeronautica)
Parry
  *Now +10
Scholastic Lore (All)
*Security
*Stealth +10
Tech-Use +10
  *Now +20
Trade (Armourer)

Talents:
*Ambidextrous
~Ancient Warrior
Armour-Monger
*Battle Rage
~Berserk Charge
Cold Hearted
*Crushing Blow
Die Hard
Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
~Frenzy
*Infused Knowledge
*Jaded
*Master Enginseer
Mechadendrite Training (Utility, *Weapon)
*Pity the Weak
~Resistance (Psychic Powers)
*Step Aside
*Swift Attack
Technical Knock
Total Recall
*Two-Weapon Wielder (Melee)
Weapon Training (Las, Power, Primary, Shock)

Traits:
Binary Chatter
Mechanicus Implants
The Quick and the Dead
Machine (10)
Mark of Khorne
Unnatural Strength (6)
Unnatural Intelligence (2)
Brutal Charge (4)

Gear:
(A)Human Power Fist
  (A)Upgraded to Best Quality
(A)Light Power Armour
  Power Armour: 1d10 6
  7 All, Careful Maintenance
  +10 Str
  Auto-senses
  Osmotic Gill Life Sustainer
  Vox-Link
  Magnetised Boot Soles
  Sustainable Power Source
(A)Dendrite Blade x4
(A)Cameleoline Cloak
(A)Polix Heavy Khopesh
GC Cerebral Implants
GC Synthmuscle
BC Lascarbine
Mechanicus Assimilation x10 (Traded Power Axe)
Jump Pack (Traded Light Carapace Armour)
Ligature Oils
Combi-tool
Dataslate
Optical Mechadendrite
Ferric Lure Implants

XP Spent     10800/10900
Ambidextrous                      [250] [U]
Battle Rage                       [300] [K]
Crushing Blow                     [400] [K]
Infused Knowledge                [1000] [T]
Jaded                             [250] [N]
Master Enginseer                  [750] [U]
Mechadendrite Use (Weapon)        [500] [U]
Pity the Weak                     [200] [K]
Step Aside                        [750] [U]
Swift Attack                      [300] [K]
Two-Weapon Wielder (Melee)        [500] [U]
Athletics +0                      [100] [K]
Awareness +0/+10                  [550] [U]
Command +0                        [100] [K]
Commerce +0                       [200] [U]
Intimidate +0                     [200] [N]
Medicae +0                        [200] [N]
Operate (Aeronautica) +0          [200] [U]
Parry +10                         [200] [K]
Security +0                       [200] [U]
Stealth +0/+10                    [550] [U]
Tech-Use +20                      [500] [U]
Weapon Skill +5/+10               [750] [U]
Strength +5/+10/+15               [850] [3K]
Toughness +5                      [250] [N]
Intelligence +5/+10               [750] [U]

Alignment Advances (ha!):
Khorne: 10
Nurgle: 4
Slaanesh: 0
Tzeentch: 1
The other set of characteristic rolls are here (and are generally worse).

So at this point I just need Khorne mutation rolls for 36 CP.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Taking Kai-Tave out of the new apps. I would take the rest but then I've recently been reintroduced to the concept of sanity after the pain of updating for like 12 people lol. Gonna keep this game at 8 and no more. Thank you for submitting. Update will be forthcoming within the week.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Cool. I've been at work most of the day and phoneposting is laborious but I saw this earlier and I'm onboard whenever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
snip

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jan 8, 2015

• Locked thread